Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#446251 - 02/28/11 12:58 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Hatred_Incarnate Offline

It seems that everybody has a slightly different experience with this type of merchandise. I have 2 Baphomet lapel pins that I have kept on a lanyard for years and both of them look like I took them out of the envelope an hour ago. No discoloration, no bubbling of the cloisonné, nothing to make them look worn at all.
-Fry Futurama
Crocodilians take better care of their young then a lot of parents I know.
-Dr. Brady Barr

#446323 - 03/01/11 12:21 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

Loc: Phil
Magister Frost Im still waiting my other order EMP-139 completed on 09/01/10 I have a bad feeling that my item was lost I hope you can help me with this matter.

#446346 - 03/01/11 09:47 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I am going to say that it is lost as I have not received it back. Sadly, sometimes Customs in some countries do not allow the package to be delivered. Please email me your full mailing address (to ventrue@satannet.com) and I will ship you a replacement.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#446380 - 03/01/11 06:36 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
ATLAS666 Offline

I emailed you today Magister Frost my full mailing address please let me know if you receive my email (junnelhizon@yahoo.com) Thank you.

Hail Satan!

#447447 - 03/15/11 12:28 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
John S H Offline

Loc: New York, NY @ College in Co...
I would like to acknowledge and thank Magister Frost for all of the hard work. I just received the 1" pendant last week and look forward to the arrival of my pin. The design and quality of the pendant is beyond fantastic. It was absolutely worth the wait! I look forward to my future purchases from the Emporium. One question I do have; Why is the Emporium no longer offering Priority USPS shipping? I was able to get that for my first order, but not my second. Again, thank you for all the hard work Magister Frost!

Edited by John S H (03/15/11 08:52 PM)

#447571 - 03/16/11 03:55 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: John S H]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Strange, Priority should be an option ... I will look at the issue and see if I can figure out why it is not showing.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#448429 - 03/31/11 01:21 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Amberpocalypse Offline

Loc: Arizona
I also would like to thank You, Magister Frost, for Your unending work on the Undercroft and COSEmporium. I thoroughly enjoy all the merchandise and jewelry I've recieved, and have yet to see any wear on them. (Except for the lapel pin that was lost or stolen, everything's perfect.) I have a Baphomet ring that I got from another website, before knowing how pewter holds up. The face is rubbed smooth, & the ring part is totally bent (which seems to happen to most of my rings. What the hell am I DOING with my fingers?) coopdevil If You ever made Baphomet rings available, I'd be super stoked. jack

#448437 - 03/31/11 09:54 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Magister Frost]
ATLAS666 Offline

I received the replacement today thank you Magister Frost I will buy again on the near future when I have enough cash for 2 medallions devilchili

Edited by LENNUJ (03/31/11 11:00 PM)

#448737 - 04/04/11 05:26 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
Surgical steel would certainly be an interesting choice of materials, if cleaned well with the right chemicals they will take years to discolour under even the most rigorous use.
With the prices of other semi-precious metals skyrocketing at the moment it would be difficult to make them in something like platinum, for anywhere near a reasonable price to the crafter at least.

Personally I like the inconspicuous little lapel pin. I like the fact that it's impossible to wear something like that at a social gathering without it inviting comment or query.

#449566 - 04/15/11 02:43 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Lord Belial Offline

Loc: Pa

I love the medallions I got mine way way back in the early 90s. I want to get a new one, but I would like to know if there is a 2" version in the works.

#449793 - 04/18/11 08:43 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

1.75" is currently the largest one available. I do not forsee a 2" version anytime soon.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#449799 - 04/18/11 10:43 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Valtiel]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Valtiel
Personally I like the inconspicuous little lapel pin. I like the fact that it's impossible to wear something like that at a social gathering without it inviting comment or query.

Was this a pun? I have looked for a smaller version of the lapel pin, to no avail.
I do wear a 1.75" lapel pin at all times. And you are right, it does, indeed, invite comment and query almost literally everywhere I go.
Some people "know" a bit about it. Others like to tell what they "know." Which, as you can safely assume, is very little.

#449800 - 04/18/11 10:49 AM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Amberpocalypse]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Amberpocalypse
(Except for the lapel pin that was lost or stolen, everything's perfect.)

As I said in my last post, I wear my lapel pin at all times. I found, at a shop at the "flea market" in Quartzsite, some pin backs that are held to the tack on the pin by a small "set-screw." This helps deter the possibility of losing (by either accident or some bastard stealing it) the pin.
Someplace like Hobby Lobby or Michael's might have the same item. Well worth the small price (I think I gave $6 for 5 of them)

#454916 - 06/26/11 10:36 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: Original Sly]
6comm Offline

Hello All,

I've been scouring the internet for a year now for a respectable Sigil of Baphomet cloisonne lapel pin of the highest quality in BLACK (I will not settle for the invalids of eBay!)
I've checked back in at the emporium obsessively and i've yet to see black available. Though I'd prefer to keep my money within the Satanic community, I'm asking if anyone would be so kind to reveal another place online to purchase one? Or if any individuals would like to sell their own I'd be very interested.

Hail Satan!

#471730 - 03/20/12 05:35 PM Re: HKP Sigil of Baphomet medallions [Re: DCLXVI]
morgan200 Offline

Try and check me out on sigil of bapthomet

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12106 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405520 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements