Topic Options
#436342 - 10/27/10 10:13 AM E-mail Notification on Watched Topics
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
For some reason - I no longer receive e-mail notifications on the updates to topics that I have selected for my watch lists even though they appear to be set up correctly.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#436377 - 10/27/10 09:19 PM Re: E-mail Notification on Watched Topics [Re: Zsche]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Did you check your spam folder? You may need to white-list satannet.com

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#436438 - 10/28/10 03:14 PM Re: E-mail Notification on Watched Topics [Re: Magister Frost]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Thank you for the response Magister Frost.

I double checked my spam filter - both on my e-mail server and in my e-mail client and nothing is being blocked. The e-mails don't seem to be sending at all. I used to receive the notification e-mails with no trouble at all - but for some reason they stopped.

In another effort to remedy this issue - I attempted to change the e-mail address in my profile to a new e-mail address, and received a message on my profile page stating that I would receive an e-mail to confirm this change - however I haven't receive the confirmation e-mail either.

Hopefully I'm not doing something wrong - but if I am, my apologies in advance.

I didn't know if anyone else had experienced this issue or if the notification e-mails were working fine for everyone else.

Thank you,

Hail Satan!

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

Forum Stats
12220 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements