Topic Options
#435418 - 10/18/10 11:01 AM Really?
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#435424 - 10/18/10 12:10 PM Re: Really? [Re: Zsche]
Genevieve Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
These people a re ridiculous. I understand that it is their cultural, but seriously it is not worth your life over a fucking goat.

#435506 - 10/19/10 12:39 PM Re: Really? [Re: Zsche]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
Ahh darn too bad it was not a herd of about 10,000 raging stampeding Bulls, I can always look to the Spanish Bull runs instead for animal payback. What is 10 to 20 people dying compared to a Country so over populated that a 10% drop in population numbers is nothing, why this would be just a hiccup and the Country would end up back to full numbers in less than a years time, plus with extra people to spare to die for no apparent reason next festival.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#435552 - 10/19/10 07:15 PM Re: Really? [Re: JayLucif]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: JayLucif
Ahh darn too bad it was not a herd of about 10,000 raging stampeding Bulls, I can always look to the Spanish Bull runs instead for animal payback. What is 10 to 20 people dying compared to a Country so over populated that a 10% drop in population numbers is nothing, why this would be just a hiccup and the Country would end up back to full numbers in less than a years time, plus with extra people to spare to die for no apparent reason next festival.
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

That was just fantastic! Best reply so far.

Shit Lamar Says

#435554 - 10/19/10 07:22 PM Re: Really? [Re: Genevieve]
Lust Offline

Quote:
These people a re ridiculous. I understand that it is their cultural, but seriously it is not worth your life over a fucking goat.

I'd rather them sacrifice themselves rather the goats!

Idiots! vomit

Edited by Tier Instinct (10/19/10 07:24 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#435634 - 10/20/10 08:35 AM Re: Really? [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Justice would have been if it happened the way I first read the headline. I thought the goats had stampeded and killed them. But, it turns out that it was the "people" who fucking stampeded?
Reading the two articles is a classic case of perspective. Conflicting stories of how it got started.

I guess sheep do stampede, on ocassion.

#436739 - 10/31/10 02:30 PM Re: Really? [Re: Lust]
Genevieve Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
Quote:

I'd rather them sacrifice themselves rather the goats!

Idiots! vomit

If they are that stupid perhaps they should. It would be hilarious if afterwards one of the goats came by a chewed off a piece of their flesh. LOL. Unfortunately goats are vegetarian.

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements