Topic Options
#43768 - 06/08/04 09:17 AM Personal Satan on media
Xerx Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Italy
On the occasion of the murders by some acid groups of Satanic individuals near the city of Varese, the media in Italy gave result to the Satanists, who are sometimes put in the same caldron.
On La Stampa, a widely read newspaper in Piemonte, there is also a photo of the home page of Personal Satan. (Magister Ventrue become more and more well known.)
Anyway I notice more distinctions than in the past and that makes me thinking that something changed about how people perceive us.
Above all, the declaration on the TV of the father of a girl murdered by that sect called the Satan’s Beasts. Today he said: “Satanists make their rituals with a study that these kind of people [Referring to the Satan’ Beasts] cannot even understand”.
I was very pleased hearing from a man so suffering for the death of his beloved daughter that he does not consider every Satanist a bad guy, like the majority did.
From the papers there is a lot of misunderstandings about our religion that is too different from the mainstream, but I advert that the journalists at least try to do some distinction.

Hail Satan!
Xerx

#43769 - 06/08/04 10:04 AM Re: Personal Satan on media [Re: Xerx]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Would there be a way I could have you mail me a few copies of the paper? I will reimburse you for the shipping costs. Send me an email if this is possible.

Thank you

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#43770 - 06/08/04 10:29 AM Re: Personal Satan on media [Re: Magister Frost]
Xerx Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Italy
I will collect the material that I have and I will mail it to you. They have not exhausted the topic, it is still under discussion.
For completeness also the interviews on TV would be interesting but for now I will send to you that page of the newspaper.
At which address do you want me to mail?

Hail Satan!
Xerx
P.S. - No problem for the shipping cost. You will have the originals without any charge, it is a pleasure for me.

#43771 - 06/08/04 11:20 AM Re: Personal Satan on media [Re: Xerx]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Thank you, I appreciate it!! I enjoy having copies of mentions of my websites and such from other states and countries.

Lestat Ventrue
3020 Legacy Dr.
Suite 100 PMB 383
Plano, TX 75023

Edited by Helena (06/08/04 09:55 PM)

From Hell,

Magister Frost

We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements