Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#437748 - 11/15/10 06:38 PM HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct
Lust Offline

Just days before Halloween I had the pleasure of talking with rOr at his internet radio show HeArtistĺs Darkest Ends on Radio Free Satan. We discussed several topics and went over my new album, The Chaos Magnet.

Have a listen and preview some of my new material.

http://radiofreesatan.com/heartists_darkest.html

http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com/entry/2010-11-12T13_59_40-08_00

HS!
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#437763 - 11/15/10 10:32 PM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Very cool stuff, Praise all around!

(It was great to hear your voice too, pal!) wink

HS!

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

#437786 - 11/16/10 04:31 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Venom Offline

Loc: In the Belly of the Beast.
Great Interview! Your voice didn`t sound like I expected it to but I like it. Very hypnotic.

HS!

#437801 - 11/16/10 08:32 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Thank you and what were you expecting?
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż

#437802 - 11/16/10 08:34 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Ha! Thanks!

Still waiting on your thoughts regarding the movies?

HS!

#437805 - 11/16/10 09:15 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Venom Offline

Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
Thank you and what were you expecting?
Haha I was expecting something softer but voices are usually never as expected.

#437807 - 11/16/10 09:26 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Venom]
Lust Offline

I have a softer sound on the track Illusions which is on my debut album, In Through This Devour. That track is about as soft as I get. For more you can check out the video for ITTD by visiting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fi7nqlDiAc or just visit my website at www.tierinstinct.com for the latest news and updates.

Enjoy!

HS!

#437808 - 11/16/10 09:34 AM Re: HeArtist's Darkest Welcomes Tier Instinct [Re: Lust]
Venom Offline

Thanks! I will check it out.

HS!

#437910 - 11/17/10 04:38 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: Lust]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
Hey now!
Thanks for the re-presentation of this.
Quite a discolourful ride it was!
& of course here is the initial post:
http://www.satannet.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=436248&an=

#437957 - 11/18/10 04:49 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: ror]
Lust Offline

Your shows are a favored listen of mine and I was honored to be a guest. I had a great time talking with you as always.

#438780 - 11/27/10 08:10 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: Lust]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

Warlock Instinct, I am very excited to get my grubby little paws on a copy of your new album.

The entire show was fantastic, both yourself and ror did a bang up job!

#438788 - 11/27/10 11:22 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
Lust Offline

Thanks. grin

Very soon you will be able to tear into my new album. TCM was scheduled to be released on Halloween but because of minor issues it was pushed back. All is now on schedule and an announcement is in the very near future.

HS!

#439154 - 12/02/10 07:54 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: SomethingLikEvil]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
I appreciate your feedback on the program.
I too am wanting to obtain the record myself

#439280 - 12/03/10 09:41 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: ror]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: ror
I appreciate your feedback on the program.
I too am wanting to obtain the record myself

#439281 - 12/03/10 09:45 PM Re: Darkest Instinct [Re: Lust]
K_Syn Offline

CoS Member

Loc: bonduel ,wisconSIN, USA
Now that I see it and not trying to decide which one I like, I think this one looks good.

Visit The Source- Church of Satan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406051 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements