Topic Options
#437861 - 11/16/10 10:22 PM Intro
womanking Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I do not initially like labels, but to label myself as a Satanist, I have to admit, is a very admirable one.

Two years ago, I was living a life inside a snow globe- everyday was the same, there were no more surprises left for me. I lived a life solely for others. But when I was referred to the Satanic Bible, my entire world changed. I found inside me a savage animal (I never previously acknowledged the fact that I am an animal), a beast if you will, ready to devour those who have intentionally hindered my will.

Before discovering myself, I was very submissive by nature. I used to have such a hard time saying “no-” anything (legally) asked of me would be delivered. Accordingly, my loved ones often preyed on this faulty trait of mine. Within every favor was a consequence I couldn’t handle; a fear of rejection.

I was fulfilling everyone’s will except for mine.

But within the two years I’ve been practicing Satanism, my will has finally been fulfilled, time and time again; I now have been able to question these newly asked favors- “how will this ultimately benefit me?” I will ask myself. If the answer doesn’t reflect an advantage on my end, the proposition will be denied.

Thanks to Anton LaVey, I can put a name to these faces whom repeatedly degraded my worth- "psychic vampires". I was once a victim of their filthy game- but I have won, undefeated. The word “no” is finally a part of my vocabulary, and I can now say it with ease.

Currently, I find myself with an insatiable thirst for knowledge; I strive for undefiled wisdom, and I will conquer. Thanks to the many books written for and by fellow Satanists, and not to mention these incredible forums, I will be able to achieve my desire.

I am looking forward to reading through the posts on this message board, in which many I can relate to, and comparing my experiences and insight with others!

HS!

Edited by womanking (11/17/10 06:59 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling error

#437863 - 11/16/10 11:14 PM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Magick Offline

Loc: NorCal
Great intro devilchili Welcome to your new home witch

#437879 - 11/17/10 09:48 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
JustinR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
Nice intro! Welcome! smile

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

JustinR on The Undercroft

#437881 - 11/17/10 10:14 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
Greetings smile
Quote:
I found inside me a savage animal (I never previously acknowledged the fact that I am an animal), a beast if you will, ready to devour those who have intentionally hindered my will.

Deleted for proselytizing. - Hagen

Edited by Hagen von Tronje (11/18/10 01:03 AM)

#437887 - 11/17/10 11:08 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
You sound very strong in your developing Satanic convictions. Congratulations on all your victories and keep growing!

Hail Satan!

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#437929 - 11/18/10 01:13 AM Re: Intro [Re: anna]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Excuse me?

We've been extremely, and I do mean extremely, lenient in permitting you to stay. As a general rule we do not permit non-Satanists to remain. They have their own places, this is ours.

However, for reasons I've since forgotten, you were allowed to stick around (maybe in the assumption that you were here primarily to read?). You've since abused that quite a few times; disagreement among Satanists is expected, but is also tolerated. Disagreement from outsiders, not as much.

But this is well and truly over the line. Consider this the absolute final warning - if you ever proselytize here, even if it's as "innocent" as "sharing" your favorite Christian song, out you go. There are countless places online and offline where folks who share your views can be found - but this little corner is reserved for us.

I also wish to clarify, there is no fear that you will convert our members. However, as alien as it may seem to you, we find the very practice of proselytization disgusting and an affront to human decency. Much the way you'd feel if someone unzipped in front of you and waved his dick in your face - you're not afraid you'll be seduced, you're just disgusted. I might add, I am not aware of anyone attempting to convert you since your arrival here, despite it being our home turf.

#437931 - 11/18/10 02:35 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Machismo Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New Jersey
Great avatar. Welcome! smile

#437947 - 11/18/10 12:25 PM Re: Intro [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
I'm really sorry but I didn't know that Within Temptation is a Christian band. Funny, my folks say it is a Satanic one. And I'm not trying to convert anybody. How can you convert somebody online?

#437958 - 11/18/10 05:14 PM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
womanking Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Thank-you all for the warm welcome!

#437960 - 11/18/10 08:27 PM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: womanking

Thanks to Anton LaVey, I can put a name to these faces whom repeatedly degraded my worth- "psychic vampires". I was once a victim of their filthy game- but I have won, undefeated. The word “no” is finally a part of my vocabulary, and I can now say it with ease.

I found myself being plagued by a psychic vampire about a year ago and at the time I couldn't even see it. I was dating this emotionally unstabble girl. She would prey on me with the "I'll kill myself" line. Congratulations on your recognition of psychic vapmires.

Shit Lamar Says

#437966 - 11/18/10 11:02 PM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Welcome!

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#438035 - 11/20/10 10:00 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
theTanman Offline

Welcome to the board Womanking, i would just like to add that I have a similar story, in that I used to be a "yes" man in a sense. I can also relate to family abuse in a wide variety of forms, especially my brother, who I might add, could be considered Dracula in my opinion haha! I hope you find some useful information from the wide array of very knowledgeable individuals on this board. laugh

Happy reading,
and Hail Satan.

#438045 - 11/20/10 11:15 AM Re: Intro [Re: womanking]
Nahash Prince Offline

Loc: Currently at large
Welcome to LttD womanking.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM