Topic Options
#438575 - 11/25/10 12:06 PM Private Question
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
May I ask a question privately to someone in the administration please?

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#438576 - 11/25/10 12:11 PM Re: Private Question [Re: LordofDarkness]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
If you mean the administration of the Church of Satan then you would have to email them directly.

If you wish to speak to an officially appointed spokesperson for the CoS, then you may PM me with your question.

#438590 - 11/25/10 06:57 PM Re: Private Question [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Yes Sir. I'll be right there.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

Forum Stats
12090 Members
73 Forums
43862 Topics
405449 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements