Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#439361 - 12/04/10 05:31 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: munt]
Midnight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Victoria, Australia
Quote:
The general consensus is that it increased the population of the lower socio-economic class and sales of bigscreen TVs.

Yes, this is what actually happened but not what the government reports on!

I don't understand the Australian Governments goals (or any government for that matter). Australia does have a lot of good habitable land but people are not encouraged to live in country regions as the governments concentrate services to city regions only. In the South West of Victoria so many public services have been closed down over the last 10 years and teenagers are still drawn to the big cities. It suits me fine, despite growing up in Melbourne and even after visiting NYC and loving the crowds, l also love the country town l live in now and the less than 1000 population it has.

Hail Satan!
Midnight

#439365 - 12/04/10 06:28 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Delta]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Delta
Now don't get me wrong, the less Christian you are the more respect you have from me, but it comes at the cost of some hypocrisy.

I am just the opposite. I can respect someone more who gives away all they own and does nothing but follow the Christian God. Not living in a fancy home, driving a flashy automobile, not eating shellfish, rounding of hair at the temples, or even using a computer but instead doing just as instructed from their bible. See http://www.openbible.info/topics/eating_shellfish for a detailed list that I see Christians doing all the time.

I cannot respect anyone who makes excuses for their hypocrisy. Put up or shut the fuck up!

I have seen multiple church vans parked at Red Lobster on Sunday afternoons.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#439366 - 12/04/10 06:46 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SatAnonymous]
Midnight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Victoria, Australia
It has been interesting to read all of the posts on this topic and while we can debate if the world is or will become overpopulated or speculate how it might fix itself, l also try to think of ways to control or reverse overpopulation if l had the power to do this.

One thought l had was if the entire world agreed that for one 12 month period, one whole year, the entire world had a zero birthrate. For one year there would be no births. This would mean that there could be no pregnancies from the 9 months prior to the start date and you would probably put a begin pregnancy start date around 4 months prior to the end of the 12 month no birth period.
#I know in todays world this could not happen but hey it's fun to think and imagine.#
By doing this you could then study the effect that one year of no births has on the population of the world. Did the birth rate double in the first year after the no birth year? What economic effects did it have on employment, baby product manufacture and sales, and so on? What effect did it have in the ten years following the no birth year if any. So many questions could be asked and the answers could then be used to determine new ideas and solutions.

There is also the idea of putting regulations on those who are allowed to give birth but this then opens up a huge conglomerate of issues. Maybe this is what has to happen in the future to ensure we don't loose human intelligence levels through mass breeding in third world countries. Too much to discuss here on a Sunday morning.

Hail Satan!
Midnight.

#439367 - 12/04/10 07:03 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SatAnonymous]
Lust Offline

Quote:
And if we get overpopulated, how can we decrease the number of us?

To start:

I was made aware of Codex Alimentarius earlier this year or the later of last year by LadieLoki. It is my understanding that it was signed during the oil spill crisis by President Obama on June 10, 2010. It is executive order #13544.

What This Means: http://www.panamalaw.org/obama_signed_codex_alimentarius.html

The information there consists of what I have found during research of the topic. I do recommend one do more research and not take everything as fact untill one is satisfied with their own research. From talking with others who live in Norway and have already began adjusting to Codex Alimentarius; it is Nazi like. People in Norway cannot even get a Monster energy drink due to supplements. eek

Not to mention that we have been drinking fluoridated water for how long now?

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#439372 - 12/04/10 11:22 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Lust]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
With any Christian, extremist or mundane, I find traits to be admired and despised. I hate Fred Phelps and his clan, but find some small pinch of respect for how they go all out in following the bible's every bullshit. I hate the common Easter/Christmas Christian for aligning with something they don't understand, all that hypocrisy- But at least they aren't protesting funerals or getting up in my face every time I see them. When it comes to vile belief systems like Anna's, the more one betrays it- Yes, that heresy and willingness to question priests and gods is a small spark of worth above the monk who lives in a cave his whole life and never thinks once.

Of course that monk doesn't get in my face much either.

#439374 - 12/04/10 11:52 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Lust]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Gah! I've read about this a good bit, Tier. It's mildly disturbing.

I'm well aware of what the FDA tries to do to companies which promote the benefits of natural supplements in a diet. Yet it's amazing what they let slip by. They'll screw up someone who talks about the benefits of cherries, but ignore the regular harm done by consistent Tylenol usage.

Personally, I take the "Brave New World" view of things. If you haven't read it, they basically feed infants certain amounts of poison depending on what level of worker they're going to be. Deltas get Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Alphas get health food.

This pollution of food, water and medicine isn't meant to kill people, not exactly. It just makes them less vital, makes sure they're infirm at a younger age, stunts cognitive processes. Population growth continues "abnormally" despite these poisons.

I'm not sure but last I checked I think the percentage of Americans on Anti-Depressants was somewhere around 10%. That number is a few years old and is bound to grow by leaps and bounds, especially if psychiatric treatment gets tied to the new health-care initiatives.

That's on top of the amount of neuro-toxins they already ingest quite regularly.

Many of these people are also folks who were drugged as children, with amphetamine (I prefer to not call it ritalin, call it what it IS) usage in children going up some 700% in a decade.

I meet more people who are reflected in these numbers than I do people who aren't.

There is more than enough proof to back up all of this. The situation really is that grim. I won't shy away from saying there is likely a bigger plan that isn't pretty and doesn't have our better angels in mind. rip

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#439375 - 12/05/10 12:04 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SatAnonymous]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

I also wanted to add this:

No one should assume organic vegan health food is somehow exempt from all this insanity.

Soy products that are mass marketed in the states and elsewhere are regularly produced with Hexane, which is a neuro-toxin. This isn't regulated and it is dangerous.

I'm not exactly a health nut but I think it bares mentioning in the larger societal context.

#439376 - 12/05/10 12:27 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: anna]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Well Anna, you don't need a high IQ to be a Catholic - I know that much.

Don't get me wrong, I regularly associate with more Catholics than I do any other religious type and get along quite fine aside from the occasional having to remind someone "I'm one of those people."

However, I think it's the start of stupidity when you trust a man to look after your children that you do not trust beyond religion.

The problem has always been that your kind has trusted people and respected people based on religious affiliation or religious ranking. This is something that Satanists don't and shouldn't do, we make our judgments very keenly and on a case by case basis.

You walk into a church and you already think your priest is a good man because he's there and he has the collar. If you didn't think this you would not be a Catholic. Catholicism necessitates this surrender of logic to religious hierarchy. More than taking leaps of faith with an intangible object of myth (your God), your people take leaps of faith with tangible people and that's dangerous.

If the Church of Satan mandated that I did not question and scrutinize any administrative member that I needed to, I would have never affiliated. Not back then, not now.

As for Catholicism's effect on over-population in places like Africa, your kind might not be hurting anyone but they certainly aren't helping matters.

The solution is obviously mass sterilization and no one wants to face that truth. With that said, this is my opinion alone and not that of the Church of Satan.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#439399 - 12/05/10 09:52 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Insurgent]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Insurgent
I also wanted to add this:

No one should assume organic vegan health food is somehow exempt from all this insanity.

Soy products that are mass marketed in the states and elsewhere are regularly produced with Hexane, which is a neuro-toxin. This isn't regulated and it is dangerous.

I'm not exactly a health nut but I think it bares mentioning in the larger societal context.

I was not aware of Hexane but if you visit the www.codexalimentarius.net and place your pointer over Official Standards it will drop down and reveal Pesticide MRL's which will take you to an explanation of pesticide usage. http://www.codexalimentarius.net/pestres/data/pesticides/index.html#H

#439402 - 12/05/10 10:18 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Insurgent]
anna Offline

Loc: Poland
Quote:
The problem has always been that your kind has trusted people and respected people based on religious affiliation or religious ranking.

You are mistaken. People who actually do that are in minority, at least in Poland. I think it is the same in Europe.

Quote:
You walk into a church and you already think your priest is a good man because he's there and he has the collar

Not at all. We assess the person by his deeds. In this country we have the ways to deal with naughty priests. Many of them had their careers ruined because lay people and hierarchy reacted quite early.

Quote:
The solution is obviously mass sterilization and no one wants to face that truth.

This would be cruel, these people suffer enough. Contraception is more humane but first hunger and poverty have to be eliminated.

#439403 - 12/05/10 10:32 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SatAnonymous]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
No, it is not just Europe, even America's current president is a Muslim, they profess taking over the world, from East to West blah blah blah.

#439408 - 12/05/10 11:22 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: anna]
Maupassant's Offline

Originally Posted By: anna
You are mistaken. People who actually do that are in minority, at least in Poland. I think it is the same in Europe.

I disagree - there is a still vast difference between the attitudes towards priests in Poland and the rest of Europe. Their political infuence is all the evidence anyone needs.

Quote:
In this country we have the ways to deal with naughty priests.

Actually no, you don't. Most of the time the way it's 'dealt' with is by sending the priest to retirement/Vatican/another city. The rest are exceptions and few at that.

Quote:
This would be cruel, these people suffer enough. Contraception is more humane but first hunger and poverty have to be eliminated.

It is not our job to eliminate Africa's hunger and poverty - they've been responsible for it themselves for quite some time now - you can't hold the 'white man' responsible forever, despite what Bono whould like.

Oh and Anna - I thought that being a priest is a calling not a career...

Edited by Maupassant's (12/05/10 11:24 AM)

#439409 - 12/05/10 11:25 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Are you wearing tin foil?

Quote:
No, it is not just Europe, even America's current president is a Muslim, they profess taking over the world, from East to West blah blah blah.

I don't at all care for the President or his politics, but please show me where you got this information.

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

#439411 - 12/05/10 11:35 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Direktor]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
Of course I am wearing tin foil, what else could I possibly be wearing?

Here's Obama admiting to be Muslim, himself :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&NR=1

#439413 - 12/05/10 11:44 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
Of course I am wearing tin foil, what else could I possibly be wearing?

Say no more, foolish me.

Your source proves everything. zombie

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406357 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements