Topic Options
#439506 - 12/06/10 10:44 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: LightAngel]
SINClair Offline

Loc: Europe
I always need chocolate! wink

#439508 - 12/06/10 10:59 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: NapalmNick]
SINClair Offline

The best answer would probably be, the king of Saudi Arabia is considered "a" Mulsim king, as Saudi Arabia is predominantly "a" Muslim country. I was wrong on phrasing it as "the" Muslim king, as there are likely other countries predominantly Muslim also running under a monarchy system, to date, consequently there are likely other Muslim kings out there for Obama to bow to also.

#439509 - 12/06/10 11:04 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: GoodMourning]
Indae Offline

Loc: Kentucky
Quote:
I think that forcing responsibility upon people would do wonders for sorting out overpopulation. Do away with welfare.

I could not agree with you more!! If people had to be responsible for thier offspring, instead of letting the government take care of it, then we wouldn't have 4 or 5 kids per family. And it's not just Americans, anyone who has been shopping in the US has seen it. Asians, Africans, Mexicans, they all do it! They move here to have kids so they can get on welfare, don't contribute anything but restaurants, and don't bother to learn English. Don't get me wrong, if you legitimately need it because you're old or have a disability (and I don't mean "Bipolar"), then fine. But to see young, able-bodied people have 4 snotty-nosed kids that they either A. Can't control, or B. Don't want, have food stamps, well, that boils my blood!! mad I'm paying for that s**t!!!

#439510 - 12/06/10 11:07 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: NapalmNick]
SINClair Offline

I guess "argumentator" is not an English word. I meant something along the lines of: possess good argumentative skills.

#439524 - 12/06/10 01:16 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Quote:
sometimes things are more simple than that, sometimes things are just like they seem to be.

Occam's Razor doesn't apply to conspiracy theories. It would generally be used to show how needlessly complicated they are.

Quote:
and that's my unaducated point of view but for all I know, he could be very well carrying that title officialy, as I type this, but I'll have to Google that up another time.

And why would you even bother making an UNADUCATED (ffs, really?) guess on these boards? If you're planning on presenting your opinions to discriminating, judgmental individuals wouldn't it be better to spend a mere three minutes reading Wikipedia so that you needn't make an UNADUCATED (it still stings) guess?

Your reasoning as to how there could even be a Muslim king (forgetting the fact that there are conflicting sects within Islam that would make it difficult to have a singular ruler) is ridiculous.

So, really, shouldn't you have Googled the subject before hitting SUBMIT rather than suffering ridicule and subsequently correcting your errors?

#439537 - 12/06/10 02:50 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Indae]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#439540 - 12/06/10 02:58 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: LightAngel]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
Is this an invitation for him to eat potatoes with you?

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Nah, you just need some chocolate.....

Why not just combine?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#439544 - 12/06/10 03:14 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Original Sly]
SINClair Offline

Would reading Wikipedia for 3 minutes be enough to amount to an educated guess? I wouldn't think so, otherwise, I would not have stated my opinion as either educated or not, and would have instead provided link.

In any case, you are not providing an educated or unaducated opinion of your own on the subject on your reply, you are merely bitching through and through. Is that really necessary?

#439550 - 12/06/10 04:23 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Indae Offline

Loc: Kentucky
While I appreciate your link to further my knowledge, and understand it might have been true for the US as a whole in 1996 (and could still be, I'm no expert), my opinion must remain unchanged. I have worked retail for the past 10 years of my life and my day-to-day experiences have shown me otherwise. Also, I think it depends alot on your geographical location. Being curious I Googled my state vs. yours, and found that in 2009, your state had 4,328,800 more people than mine, and my state had 201,904 more people a month on foodstamps than yours. Smaller population, yet bigger amount of foodstamp cardholders. Maybe you don't see it as much in your state as I do in mine.
Source
Source

#439568 - 12/06/10 07:26 PM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
Original Sly Offline

Loc: New Zealand
My opinion on the subject is located earlier in the thread, which I have no doubt you haven't read being one for knee-jerk "unaducated" reactions and all. smile

#439600 - 12/07/10 12:46 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

Food for thought:

Stop thinking in such simplistic terms.

What "looks like" isn't necessarily "what is."

Politics, especially, does not work on a WYSIWYG basis.

Real enemies of the state get tattered with bullets. A secret Muslim running the world into the hands of Sharia law? That would be an enemy of the state.

Those kinds of politics are bad for business, which is why we kill those types and what the President is doing is minimizing the impact of that action. At least, from my finely tuned sense of smelling out propaganda this is what makes sense.

Clearly, we (the US) tatter Muslims with an agenda with bullets every single day of the year without fail. This is something you can not weasel your way around.

So you be the judge. Is Obama playing politics, being sly, doing a damn fine job as a propagandist or is he a hardcore Muslim readying us all for the impending Sharia?

You clearly don't grasp modern power, which is no insult because I know many fine people who don't. Its aim, as it has been in Europe, is to homogenize as many cultures together as is possible in order to sell to and exploit the largest demographic possible with as little legitimate political strife as is possible.

Turning the gears, faster and faster, at everyone's expense, is the state of things.

Setting the world up for Sharia is against that aim. Destroying British, French and German heritage for the sake of a mass influx of Middle Easterns is not. This is how it works, this is how it has worked for generations.

This is why borders that could be shut, they stay open. It is unshakably true that the Mexican border situation is terrible for US citizens, yet it is allowed to continue for the exact purpose of expanding homogenization. It is so god damn important to "the people in charge" that we actually go ahead and leave our borders open to terrorist harboring nations and cultures so that they can, occasionally, kill us.

Get with the program. As non-political as Anton LaVey might have been, even he made note of the impending homogenization that was already well under way by the time the Church of Satan was established.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#439617 - 12/07/10 08:12 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Insurgent]
SINClair Offline

Originally Posted By: Insurgent

Real enemies of the state get tattered with bullets. A secret Muslim running the world into the hands of Sharia law? That would be an enemy of the state.

There you go, my friend. You said it.

#439619 - 12/07/10 08:32 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Original Sly]
SINClair Offline

Of course I have not read the entire thread, I ain't got time for that... smile

#439735 - 12/08/10 11:04 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: SINClair]
SatAnonymous Offline

Loc: Nowhere over the rainfall.
Actually it worth to have a look on all posts.

#439859 - 12/10/10 07:33 AM Re: Overpopulation? [Re: Bill_M]
LightAngel Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Originally Posted By: NapalmNick
Is this an invitation for him to eat potatoes with you?

Originally Posted By: LightAngel
Nah, you just need some chocolate.....

Why not just combine?

Lol, I'm sure some people would enjoy this jack

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405790 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements