Topic Options
#390739 - 08/06/09 01:16 PM The Satanic Registration Network is Live!
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Magister Ventrue's - The Undercroft
-------------------------------------------

The Satanic Registration Network has been a dream of mine for decades now. Remembering my time in church as a young boy, constantly confused as to why a "trusted" priest would talk down to everyone with words and images of fear and destruction if one were not to follow an "unknown" god’s rules. In my early teens, I took a heavy interest in reading and studying the Christian Bible, with a focus on Revelation. One section of Revelation - Chapter 13 had always stuck out and would end up being the catalyst to the creation of the Satanic Registration Network:

13:16 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 - and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)

We have all heard the tales and see the fear in our Christian neighbors’ eyes when the time of Revelation is preached. This story which is filled with death and destruction to those who do not follow god’s law to a "t", one of the best horror stories ever written in my opinion. Personally, I would LOVE to see Hollywood actually create a high budget film based on the book of revelation, it would become an instant horror classic!

I have always enjoyed the mental slavery that the majority of the world is chained to. Functioning in their day-to-day lives with the constant fear that the world will be coming to an end at any point and that Revelation is just around the corner, waiting to pounce. One day, long ago, I thought "what would happen if revelation came true or at least appeared to come true." From this idea the Satanic Registration Network was formed. As Satanists, we are already labeled as blasphemers by the core of the Christian world, and personally I would not have it any other way. So if we are already spewing blasphemies from every pore of our existence, why can’t we have a little fun doing it? I designed the Satanic Registration Network to do just that, give us that fun we enjoy so much. Imagine Satanists in tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands all running around with registration numbers, barcodes and personal ID cards welcoming the coming "apocalypse" ...wouldn’t that just freak the Christians out... Satanists willingly accepting and welcoming the "Mark of the Beast" as per the passage in their bible! It would be a humorous sight to behold.

The Satanic Registration Network takes all of the Christians’ fears and rolls it into one package - a unique registration number coded into a barcode format which represents the "modern" version of what most Christians feel is the coming "Mark of the Beast". Finally, with today’s technology, my dream can become reality, and I welcome you to join me in the "Revelation" of this coming apocalypse!

Hail Satan!

Magister Ventrue

Here is how the Satanic Registration Works... first off you need to have an Undercroft Profile. Only Registered Users of the Undercroft will be able to sign up for the SRN. All users of the Undercroft will have the ability to sign up for the SRN, it is not limited to just VIP or CoS Accounts. Once you are logged in select the "SRN Settings" option from the "My Apps" Menu. Please make sure to read all the documentation before subscribing.

Edited by Magister Frost (03/10/10 08:37 PM)

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#390766 - 08/06/09 05:28 PM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: Magister Frost]
Luigi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Europe & South America
Fantastic! Just got my SRN. Thank you, Magister! jack

#390871 - 08/07/09 03:56 PM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: Magister Frost]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Thank You, Magister!!!

As soon as I logged on to my email and read your message there, that RSN was active, I went to Undercroft and registered!

The thing is, according to their "holy book" I've been damned since 1969.
As coincidence would have it, my first "professional" tattoo is identicle to Damien Thorn's birthmark. But, it was administered 7 years before Damien was "born" on the big screen.

#391642 - 08/15/09 02:52 AM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: DCLXVI]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
As coincidence would have it, my first "professional" tattoo is identicle to Damien Thorn's birthmark. But, it was administered 7 years before Damien was "born" on the big screen.

Cool. coopdevil

#392304 - 08/21/09 08:23 AM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: HellofallHells]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Why does it cost so much?

#437773 - 11/16/10 12:10 AM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: Magister Frost]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
Where is the registration on the current Undercroft?
On Undercroft

#439730 - 12/08/10 10:08 AM Re: The Satanic Registration Network is Live! [Re: RoyceDavis]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
Never mind, I found the info about it. Patiently waiting.
On Undercroft

Forum Stats
12160 Members
73 Forums
43920 Topics
405742 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements