Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#440813 - 12/18/10 06:43 PM Re: Xian Witnessing [Re: Original Sly]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Mormons here are always in navy blue suits with name-tags. I was very surprised to see the appearance of the British variety in "Millions". Given the difference between Mormanus Amricanus and the Mormanus Liverpudlias I wouldn't be surprised if the plumage varied significantly for every region. Gotta go look for pics of Mormanus Apterygidae now...

(Bit of confusion, that movie took place in Widnes but I thought the plot was about the shift to Euros? Did Widnes move to Ireland or did England switch while I wasn't looking?)

#440896 - 12/19/10 04:01 PM Re: Xian Witnessing [Re: Original Sly]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Original Sly
Quote:
If your religion gives you peace then great for you. Just please keep it to yourself.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that were the case? Like Anna said, however, its a central tenet of JoHoism that they must witness.

I was actually referring to all those who feel the need to 'spread their word', not just JoHo's. And as I said, from my personal experiences they are much less intrusive than they used to be. Which is more than I can say about the Scientolgists. I know nothing about their beliefs but anytime that I have interacted with are positively obnoxious!

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406056 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements