Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#440813 - 12/18/10 04:43 PM Re: Xian Witnessing [Re: Original Sly]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Mormons here are always in navy blue suits with name-tags. I was very surprised to see the appearance of the British variety in "Millions". Given the difference between Mormanus Amricanus and the Mormanus Liverpudlias I wouldn't be surprised if the plumage varied significantly for every region. Gotta go look for pics of Mormanus Apterygidae now...

(Bit of confusion, that movie took place in Widnes but I thought the plot was about the shift to Euros? Did Widnes move to Ireland or did England switch while I wasn't looking?)

#440896 - 12/19/10 02:01 PM Re: Xian Witnessing [Re: Original Sly]
Lilibeta Offline

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Originally Posted By: Original Sly
If your religion gives you peace then great for you. Just please keep it to yourself.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that were the case? Like Anna said, however, its a central tenet of JoHoism that they must witness.

I was actually referring to all those who feel the need to 'spread their word', not just JoHo's. And as I said, from my personal experiences they are much less intrusive than they used to be. Which is more than I can say about the Scientolgists. I know nothing about their beliefs but anytime that I have interacted with are positively obnoxious!

For my sins I will ask no forgiveness. For my sins they are not to forgive.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Forum Stats
12546 Members
73 Forums
44055 Topics
405347 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM