Topic Options
#441182 - 12/22/10 05:12 PM Interview With Mr. Vulture on Devil's Mischief, Episode 366
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
I was featured and interviewed by Reverend Bill M. on the latest episode of The Devil's Mischief ; a Heavy Metal holiday special episode dedicated to Metal Christmas music.

Here, I talk about my very own Metal Xmas project, One Hell of a Christmas! , along with some hilarious horror stories pertaining to the holidays as well as my experiences as a working musician.

Aside from a few of my own tracks, the episode features an awesome playlist including artists like Lemmy, Twisted Sister, Spinal Tap, Bob Rivers, and more fun surprises!

Click here for the episode . Yule get a kick out of it!

#441183 - 12/22/10 05:24 PM Re: Interview With Mr. Vulture on Devil's Mischief, Episode 366 [Re: G.F.V.]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

And it was very well done G.F.V.; both yourself and Reverend Bill M did a great job.

#441288 - 12/23/10 09:25 PM Re: Interview With Mr. Vulture on Devil's Mischief, Episode 366 [Re: G.F.V.]
Lust Offline

Fun show!

Everyone enjoys your Christmas album when they hear it.

Great job!

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406071 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements