Topic Options
#441366 - 12/24/10 03:47 PM Warlock Tier Instinct's The Chaos Magnet
DryghtenShahara Offline
CoS Member

Loc: UR
Once again, Warlock Tier Instinct takes us on a journey into his realm of musical and verbal sorcery with his newest release, The Chaos Magnet , available from CD Baby .

The dark currents of this creative working will draw you into worlds both familiar and unexpected. Twisting, turning, bending and challenging the patterns of linear reality, Tier Instinct has manifested a modern masterpiece of infernal force. The Black Flame is indeed burning with a fierce intensity, as each track is performed with a unique brand of Satanic psychodrama that is his own.

If you have an appreciation for what goes into such magical undertakings or if you enjoy dark ambient and atmospheric music, you will surely like what The Chaos Magnet brings. It is a series of connected rituals, in and of itself.

Dryghten Shahara

#441465 - 12/25/10 11:12 PM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's The Chaos Magnet [Re: DryghtenShahara]
Lust Offline

Yes!

That is what I enjoy the most!

I am so glad that you are understanding The Chaos Magnet and I suspect that you have much more to discover. Thank you for the great review and have a delightful solstice.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#441566 - 12/27/10 03:52 PM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's The Chaos Magnet [Re: DryghtenShahara]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Just ordered mine and truly looking forward to it as I enjoyed the first CD greatly!

Edited by Aristotle Stoli (12/28/10 07:46 AM)
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#442314 - 01/07/11 07:13 AM Re: Warlock Tier Instinct's The Chaos Magnet [Re: DryghtenShahara]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
If art had sound it would be the sound of Chaos Magnet. Tier Instint is pure genius and created yet another masterpiece of art and magic called Chaos Magnet. Chaos Magnet is available at CD Baby. Hails Warlock Tier Instinct! Hail Satan!

Edited by Azeri (01/07/11 07:14 AM)
Edit Reason: type o

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406003 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements