Topic Options
#441814 - 12/31/10 05:04 PM Hello ..
NatashaHelena Offline

Loc: Michigan
I'm new to the board. I've been reading it for a while, and I never realized I could join without being a member of the CoS. (I'm working on the membership thing, my car just has a lot of work that still has to be done!) Anyways, I've been reading a lot of these threads and it's nice to read posts from people who are intelligent & know what they are talking about (most of the time).

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself, so that when I post replies I don't feel like such a sore thumb in the crowd. :p

My name is Natasha Helena. I'm 21 years old, and a Satanist. It's nice to be a member of your board! Sorry if formal greetings aren't allowed in this area, but I don't see how it could hurt.

x

#441815 - 12/31/10 05:08 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

You posted in the right place.

Take your time in joining, there is no rush. Your day to day life is more important than a membership card. The Church of Satan will be around a lot longer than your car if you don't fix it. crossbones

#441816 - 12/31/10 05:13 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
NatashaHelena Offline

I'm not in a rush I chose to spend $4,000 on a solo trip to the UK, so for now I must spend carefully. I've been a Satanist for a while, & that won't change whether or not I have a card. However, I would like to support the people who have to do the work to keep things up and running and do my part.

#441817 - 12/31/10 05:41 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
SomethingLikEvil Offline
CoS Member

I understand, my reply was rather tongue in cheek.

Welcome to the boards!

#441819 - 12/31/10 06:14 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
If I had the choice between a solo trip to the UK or paying for membership in anything, I would choose the trip every time.

The CoS will be here when you get back. Enjoy your trip.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#441867 - 01/01/11 08:32 AM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Originally Posted By: NatashaHelena
I'm not in a rush I chose to spend $4,000 on a solo trip to the UK, so for now I must spend carefully. I've been a Satanist for a while, & that won't change whether or not I have a card. However, I would like to support the people who have to do the work to keep things up and running and do my part.

It seems like you really get it. Hope to see you around here in the future.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#441874 - 01/01/11 10:46 AM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Welcome to the board.

Enjoy the trip to the UK smile Are you going as a tourist in general or are there some specific places there you are interested in?

#441880 - 01/01/11 12:31 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
NatashaHelena Offline

Unfortunately, I already went in October. I do hope to go again in April or May. I love to travel, so I'm always in money-saving mode! Totally worth it, though!

I went just as a tourist. I knew basically nothing about London, England. I just went there & spent 8 days to myself exploring, going out, meeting new people, etc. It was def. an experience being along for that long while knowing no one, not even a cell phone!! Stonehenge was probably the most breathtaking thing I saw out of everything. Followed very closely by The Roman Baths & Big Ben.

Thanks for all your kindness. I feel all warm and welcomed now. Haha!

#441885 - 01/01/11 01:05 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
Matthew Miles Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ghent, NY
Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you will find conversations on here are better than just about anywhere else. smile

#442659 - 01/12/11 12:39 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Welcome!

Since you like traveling, have you seen the Pyramids of Giza yet?

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#442708 - 01/13/11 11:22 AM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I went just as a tourist. I knew basically nothing about London, England. I just went there & spent 8 days to myself exploring, going out, meeting new people, etc. It was def. an experience being along for that long while knowing no one, not even a cell phone!! Stonehenge was probably the most breathtaking thing I saw out of everything. Followed very closely by The Roman Baths & Big Ben.

I have always had a kind of admiration for people who can just up and go somewhere like that. An adventurist spirit. Seriously...I can't seem to go to the corner store without my GPS, cell phone and "medicine bag" in case of emergenicies.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#444627 - 02/08/11 12:31 AM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
NatashaHelena Offline

Thanks, Roho. I gotta say I live for the spontaneous things and that feeling you get when you're put on the spot or under pressure. Complete rush. Lately, things have been so bad I haven't been able to have any awesome experiences at all. I have been having the worst luck of my life. Damn it all. But no matter what sometimes you gotta put the cell phone, gps, and all your other comfortable items away and do something uncomfortable.

#444719 - 02/09/11 08:58 AM Re: Hello .. [Re: NatashaHelena]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
But no matter what sometimes you gotta put the cell phone, gps, and all your other comfortable items away and do something uncomfortable.

For me, putting the cell phone, GPS and comfortable items away IS my something uncomfortable. grin

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#444804 - 02/09/11 11:21 PM Re: Hello .. [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
NatashaHelena Offline

Touche'

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406362 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements