Topic Options
#442052 - 01/03/11 01:36 PM I had a couple questions...
CuriousMind Offline

Hi, I'm kinda new on here. I have always been interested in the ideas behind Satanism and after some independent research my enthusiasm was nothing, if not doubled. I'm currently working on a research project for my senior year of high school and I decided to further my enlightenment in regards to Satanism. I don't want to discourage any correspondence with me from the CoS for this reason but there are few other reliable sources I have come across. If there is anyone willing to answer a handful of questions about their experiences with the Church, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

#442054 - 01/03/11 01:47 PM Re: I had a couple questions... [Re: CuriousMind]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

There is only one reliable source, and that would be The Church of Satan itself. Read The Satanic Bible. Then, visit the website and immerse yourself in its contents.

You will more than likely find what you need there.

The Church of Satan does not place members in touch with non members, especially with the possibility of that non member being under age. Privacy is paramount.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#442057 - 01/03/11 02:04 PM Re: I had a couple questions... [Re: CuriousMind]
CuriousMind Offline

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention. One of the requirements is that we obtain 3 interviews. I intended to make use of the information on the website already. I've tried to find as much as possible. I understood that rule, I don't want anyone to think I'm asking for an exception but I also thought this forum would be a way to actually talk to people, assuming any were willing. One of the interviews can be through written correspondence, such as through this website. I did not expect to talk to anyone who was not already in a position that required they talk to nosey people with questions. However, if it isn't allowed I understand, and thank you, again for your time.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements