Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#430976 - 09/02/10 06:56 PM COS SIGIL RING
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
Hi there. Does anybody know where or who makes today the COS SIGIL RINGS ?, some time ago they used to be made by ACTION DESIGNS. You can have an idea of what ring am I referring to if you watch a Not Like Most magazine, on its first page.."about the publisher"..you can see a picture of Rev. Matt G. Paradise wearing one. In fact some old issues of Not Like Most used to have the comercial add on its pages..but ACTION DESIGNS erased its footprints..

All I have been able to find is a japanesse link called TERRITORY Gothic Occult Alternative Site — Portal at www.territory-d.com

So please, if somene knows where or who, share your info.
HS!
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

#432569 - 09/21/10 08:00 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Lust Offline

The Baphomet Templar ring at that site is quite stunning. I can not however vouch for the company in any way. With so many crappy goods and suck ass service; I just stick with what is reliable. That being the Church of Satan Emporium.

I have seen some older Baphomet rings turn up at ebay. A few were being sold by CoS Citizens. Happy hunting!

Edited by Tier Instinct (09/21/10 05:30 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#435707 - 10/20/10 07:58 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
Thanks dear Tier Instinct, I appreciate you takeing your time to answer, youe are right on that "so many crappy goods and suck ass service" in fact it doesnt seem a reliable site.
I'll continue the hunting...and enjoying the ride!
HS!
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

#435846 - 10/21/10 10:48 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Not to mention that $368US (current Yen/Dollar conversion at the time of this posting) is a little pricey for a sterling silver ring.

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#443143 - 01/22/11 07:22 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
— Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#443158 - 01/22/11 10:06 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Aristotle Stoli]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Don't waste your time with this website. I called there and he hung up on me twice when I asked about his jewelry. If things have changed within the last 2 years and he started doing buisness again, please let me know.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#443195 - 01/22/11 05:29 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Waya, Thanks so much for the heads up. For the "hell of it", I just made a telephone call to the number listed. Just a recorded message without any mention of a business, sounded like a home number. I'll try an email, probably just some poor slob in Arkansas that is tired of getting telephone calls for a defunct business.

Ok, tried the email and its dead. Too bad, they had nice stuff.
Thanks again my friend, HS!
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
— Charles Bukowski

#443209 - 01/22/11 09:17 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Aristotle Stoli]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

You're welcome! I always make sure to email them or talk to them directly over the phone before making any kind of order...especially if it's a website you're not sure about. If the email is sent in a timely fashion then you'll know that the website is very much active.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#443246 - 01/23/11 01:14 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Waya]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Quite frankly, I wouldn't bother with Action Designs these days even if they still offered their products. Their quality went way down towards the end and the Baphomet medallion and ring I got from them needed to be taken to another jeweler to be smothed, as the surfaces which were supposed to be smooth were very rough and just disgusting.

#443333 - 01/24/11 05:19 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Bloodfire]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I'd mostly be interested in custom work. Mark Defrates has some excellent products but his prices are truly unholy. I thought about ordering once but changed my mind after I came up with a custom piece that ended up cashing out to be about 300 bucks. Ouch! It's very rare that I'll pull out bigger bills for jewelry, it really just depends.
Besides...I'm perfectly happy with the medallion around my neck. Fourty dollars will not burn a hole in my pocket with one transaction.

~Anton LaVey

#443446 - 01/25/11 10:13 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Waya]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Nathan Mauer of carvedmetal.com made three custom Baphomet medallions for me in sterling silver, based on my own Baphomet rendition. He did a great job. A bit more my taste than DeFrates.

Waya, being that you're on my fb friends list, you can view these medallions there.

#443639 - 01/27/11 08:57 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Bloodfire]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Yes, I did see those. He did a fantastic job on it! This is the one I ordered from Carved Metal about 2 years ago. I paid a little bit more for it then. I love the old jagged look to it.
http://carvedmetal.bigcartel.com/product/brimstone-cross

~Anton LaVey

#443684 - 01/28/11 11:52 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
I do have one myself from ebay that is original, it looks quite nice with the CoSemporium pin and a black suit I say. I do know that www.imosh.com has a few Baphomet rings and one that looks very much like the one in question - however it has a wreath around the outside.

I will keep looking.

Anyone know about Sigil cufflinks?

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#443807 - 01/30/11 09:07 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

I googled Satanic cufflinks and it asked me if I meant Masonic cufflinks, lol.

I did locate a nice looking pair here...
http://www.monstermarketplace.com/coat-o...s-with-gift-box

Details
Our cufflinks are made from high quality metal chrome and make a great addition to a shirt, no matter if you are dressing up, or just want to go casual.

Complete with a gift-box, you or the lucky recipient of these stunning cufflinks is guaranteed to be thrilled. Our stylish cufflinks are unique, funky and fun to wear! And ideal for any event, especially a Wedding, or any other time of the year that you want to look smart.

More about this product Complete with Giftbox as shown

I have also noticed that Ebay carries them for time to time. I hope this helps your search.
— Charles Bukowski

#443851 - 01/30/11 06:08 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
RoyceDavis Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Ukiah, Ca. US
Those look excellent, but the Hebrew isn't the Leviathan of the CoS sigil. I don't know what that one says, since the characters are blocky and could be many different letters, especially since there are different forms of many hebrew characters.

Starting at the goat's beard and reading counter-clockwise we have: Tzadi (Tz), Beit(b/u), Zayin (Z) or it could be Vau (v/o/u) or Nun (n), Khaf (k) but it could be Nun (n), and finally Reish (R) or it could be Dalet (D).

The Church of Satan Baphomet has: Lamed (L), Vau (V), Yod (Y),Tav (T/s) and Nun (N) for the hebraic LVYTN

Edited by RollsRoyce (01/30/11 06:10 PM)
Edit Reason: Changed hasty wording.
On Undercroft

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements