On September 17 2010 there was a question asked about ‘Moving up Ranks’ under the Forum of Questions about the Church of Satan; Rev_Strongbone concluded the thread with a quote like this:

"A person whose genius or other predilection is contributory to the development of any science, art, philosophy or religion as a lifework, having accepted his mission and administered it for the world's weal and his own happiness - he is a world worker."
Dr. Elmer Gates (1859 - 1923)

I am not familiar with the term ‘world worker’; nor with the works of Dr. Elmer Gates who introduced the term and cited it constantly. It holds the promise of uniquely identifying an accomplished individual i.e. a practicing Satanist and is perhaps more descriptive than the expression ‘alien elite’.

Not being qualified to address the topic of ‘Moving up Ranks’ my take on the Satanic personality is more like self-actualization as defined by Abraham Maslow (1908 – 1970) being “the desire for self-fulfillment, namely the tendency for him to become actualized in what he is potentially. This tendency might be phrased as the desire to become more and more what one is, to become everything that one is capable of becoming."

Whilst I have a basic understanding of the self actualization concept the quotation below goes into more detail:
“Maslow considered self-actualizing people to possess 'an unusual ability to detect the spurious, the fake, and the dishonest in personality, and in general to judge the people correctly and efficiently' … Common traits amongst people who have reached self-actualization are:
They embrace reality and facts rather than denying truth.
They are spontaneous.
They are 'focused on problems outside themselves'.
They 'can accept their own human nature in the stoic style, with all its shortcomings', are similarly acceptant of others, and generally lack prejudice.
… roughly the same kinds of qualities were expressed: independence, autonomy, a tendency to form few but deep friendships, a "philosophical" sense of humor, a tendency to resist outside pressures and a general transcendence of the environment rather than "coping" with it.”

This quote is derived from Wikipedia – which nevertheless sums up what I believe are traits that a lot of Satanists possess.

However we rise, and whatever we achieve the goal of stratification may well apply in a positive sense.

In Satanism, there is no myth of equality for all and this translates to “meritocracy” in its ultimate form, supporting the strong and able as it should always be. Steam (another form of water) must be allowed to seek its own higher level without interference from those who would hinder its escape. For if they try; the vessel will explode and steam will escape anyway. And those fools that tried ... well; as the first goal of stratification concludes “No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity”.

And let it be that anyone of us deserving of recognition will rise above and beyond according to our potential. Hail Satan.

Infernally yours

Sanguinary