Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#443888 - 01/31/11 06:31 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Agreed but alas that was all that I could locate. A nice pair of true CoS cufflinks would make a very good find indeed.
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#443989 - 02/01/11 02:10 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
Many thanks, good sir! I just placed my ordered for a pair of these cufflinks to go with my black suit and shirt. They should look splendid with ring and lapel pendant.

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#444022 - 02/01/11 05:32 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: RoyceDavis]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:
Those look excellent, but the Hebrew isn't the Leviathan of the CoS sigil.

Yeah that's a shame 'cause those are really nice.

#444332 - 02/06/11 01:00 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
Very nice pieces on that Carvedmetal site! Too bad most of it is discontinued.

I too have seen some sterling silver baphomet rings floating around eBay over the years, some were quite nice, but all were very pricy! Unfortunately, a lot of baphomet jewelry has the hebrew letters wrong.

I go to Badali Jewelry (http://www.badalijewelry.com) whenever I want custom work done in silver. They have very affordable prices for silver, a wide selection of non-custom items, and readily accept custom orders for rings and pendants. I'm having them make a custom "norse themed" medallion of my own design as we speak. It is still in the early stages of production but perhaps when I get an update I'll post a picture of it downstairs. They periodically email customers who order custom work updates on their items so that any mid-process alterations can be made.

I've yet to approach them with any overtly CoS design, but I doubt they would deny it, so their shop is worth a look into if you need custom work done.
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#444364 - 02/06/11 09:39 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Sigurthr]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Nice! I may inquire with them about getting my personal Bloodfire Sigil ring made:

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#444891 - 02/11/11 05:25 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
I would think that would make a very nice ring!
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#445802 - 02/22/11 10:14 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Sigurthr Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.P. of MI, USA
Indeed, that would be quite a piece to behold! Keep in mind though, the trade off for their great prices and attention to detail is a long wait. It will take approximately 3 and 1/2 months for my medallion to be completed, most of that is simply just being on the wait list.
"After an inferior man has been taught a doctrine of superiority he will remain as inferior as he was before his lesson. He will merely assume himself to be superior, and attempt to employ his recently learned tactics against his own kind, whom he will then consider his inferiors. With each inferior man enjoying what he considers his unique role, the entire bunch will be reduced to a pack of strutting, foppish, self-centered monkeys gamboling about on an island of ignorance. There they will play their games under the supervision of their keeper, who was and will always be a superior man."
-Magus Anton Szandor LaVey (The Devil's Notebook, "Diabolica")

Undefiled Wisdom
**Formerly known as "Romenadan"**

#446572 - 03/03/11 10:36 PM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: tubalcain]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
Mark Defrates Jewelry

You might try Mark Defrates. He does very nice work. And every piece is custom, whatever you want.

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#446687 - 03/05/11 12:39 AM Re: COS SIGIL RING [Re: Diwanna]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Nice work but very expensive.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements