Silk Stocking: Legs of Seduction, by George Sprague. Published by Diabolic Publications, 2011.

"When does a man develop his sexual tastes, his fetishes? I don't know about other men but I know exactly when I developed mine.

That is what this book is about: how retro stockings and garters became the focus of what I find attractive in a woman. Add some ropes to the mix and the picture is complete.

I describe, within the pages of this book how my fetishes and sexual desires developed and where they have lead me through life!"

Silk Stockings: Legs of Seduction, by George Sprague, is a detailing of the initial moments that spark particular fetishes. Sprague begins his account in his boyhood, hiding beneath a table and noticing the stockings of a female family friend. His description of these early instances are titillating, bringing the reader along with him through his explorations. The excitement and delight at these private glimpses, and the mischievous plots to absorb more visual temptations, allows the reader to experience the early sexual reactions of a young boy. The time when you know some shift has occurred, wherein you are not quite certain what it is, but you are sure that this delightful discovery should remain your secret pleasure.

The reader follows Sprague through to adulthood. We are exposed to some sexual partners and activities, and the author’s thoughts on those moments when sexual experiences become permanently imprinted (Erotic Crystallization Inertia). We are not disappointed by his exploits to reinforce his ECI, and delight along with him at the sexual adventures.

The overall tone of the book is one of unapologetic sensualism. It is relevant to Satanism as it outlines one of our prime tenets. That is, that sexual natures are established early, and that embracing and reveling in our natural tendencies is a celebration of what makes us who we are. I highly recommend this book for all Satanists.