Topic Options
#44791 - 06/14/04 11:34 PM Emporium question.
Morsitis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Michigan.
I was wondering if you can order from the Emporium by money order? I didnt see anything on the home site saying either yes or no (unless i missed it).
Thanks for your time.

#44792 - 06/14/04 11:54 PM Re: Emporium question. [Re: Morsitis]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
You can indeed. I myself have sent cash before.

If I remember correctly, you just have to fill in the comments field "sending cash."

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#44793 - 06/15/04 12:16 AM Re: Emporium question. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Morsitis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Michigan.
Thanks for the help! I went back through the site and found the "payment method" after you select your items and prodceed to check out.

#44794 - 06/16/04 07:48 AM Emporium question. shipping to [non-US] [Re: Morsitis]
Ringu Offline

Loc: NRW, Germany, Earth
I've some recent questions about the CoS Emporium, exacly its about shipping to non-US countries. For example Germany.

1) How can i pay the USD? i mean how do i get the current value in euro's.
2) how will shipping be handled - and how much will it cost?
3) i will pay thru bank transfer, right?

Sorry if some questions appaer as "stupid". I really have not any kind of experience with shipping which comes from the US. I was searching for a F.A.Q. but i didnt found anything like that. So i hope someone here who knows about can answer my questions, thanks.

Hail Satan!

#44795 - 06/16/04 08:18 AM Re: Emporium question. shipping to [non-US] [Re: Ringu]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
In order to convert Euro's to USD you can search the web for a Currency Calculator or your local bank can do it.

When you add your items to your shopping cart and follow the check out process it will let you know how much shipping is.

The Emporium accepts International Money Orders, Paypal.com (if your country is listed with them) or Extremely well hidden USD Cash. The Money Order or Cash can be obtained at your Bank. You can see if your country is listed with Paypal by going to http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#44796 - 06/16/04 02:19 PM Re: Emporium question. shipping to [non-US] [Re: Magister Frost]
toad Offline

CoS Member

Loc: texas

I have the power to channel my imagination into ever-soaring levels of suspicion and paranoia.

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406003 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements