Topic Options
#442466 - 01/09/11 01:53 PM THE CHAOS MAGNET: Available Now
Lust Offline

THE CHAOS MAGNET by TIER INSTINCT OUT NOW!!

Label: Infernal Records

“The beast born with In Through This Devour has grown & turned into a powerful giant whose steps make the black earth quake.” – Citizen Prometheus

“A powerful opus throughout.” – Warlock Blackthorne

“The only bottom of this abyss is the sky falling through your breath as you try to capture it whirling with the cauldronized furor that is The Chaos Magnet.“ – Ror

BUY ON CD OR DIGITAL FORMAT NOW:

Tier Instinct: The Chaos Magnet
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/tierinstinct

http://www.tierinstinct.com

http://www.infernalrecords.com

The strong follow up to ‘In Through This Devour’ has arrived with Warlock Tier Instinct’s awaited release of ‘The Chaos Magnet’. Giving further insight into the genius within, we see the strong evolution of Warlock Tier Instinct’s musical creativity.

Warlock Tier Instinct previously debuted his first work entitled ‘In Through This Devour’. This self-released work drew a dedicated following; spurred by the strong relationship that he encouraged with fans. Now, our journey continues exploring new musical avenues including work co-written by Citizen Prometheus.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted with permission from Magister Frost

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#443185 - 01/22/11 03:21 PM Re: THE CHAOS MAGNET: Available Now [Re: Lust]
BlasphemousOne Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Ordered. smile

#443433 - 01/25/11 08:54 PM Re: THE CHAOS MAGNET: Available Now [Re: BlasphemousOne]
Lust Offline

Great to hear and enjoy it.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#444476 - 02/06/11 11:32 PM Re: THE CHAOS MAGNET: Available Now [Re: Lust]
Tippa Offline

Loc: Missouri, US of A
Amazing stuff, really unlike anything I've ever heard. Keep up this amazing stuff.

#444898 - 02/11/11 06:56 PM Re: THE CHAOS MAGNET: Available Now [Re: Tippa]
Lust Offline

Thank you. It says a lot to me that you can find the original elements in what I am doing and even more that you enjoy it. I am planning a third. It will be the completion and possibly even more of a musical effort. This will in no way mark the end of my recordings but will close and explain how the three are connected. For now, there is still so much more to be explored on The Chaos Magnet.

Enjoy.

HS!

#448406 - 03/30/11 07:15 PM The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Details posted in the NEWS section at the official Church of Satan website. Up for grabs are three silver signed copies of my second album, The Chaos Magnet .

Contest is courtesy of infernal RECORDS and Warlock Tier Instinct.

HS!

#448415 - 03/30/11 10:43 PM Re: The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: Lust]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

I'm sure that those who have already ordered this CD will be quick to agree that Tier Instinct's work is evolving at a phenomenal pace. It is truly an amazing work, and I am honored to have had the opportunity to be in some manner involved.

If you haven't got this work yet, make sure to grab a copy soon!

#448539 - 04/02/11 10:59 AM Re: The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: IX Von ZehEhv]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Warlock. For everything!

Those who are unaware. Warlock AsecZonei mastered The Chaos Magnet in Australia at infernal RECORDS HQ. He has been involved from the very begining and was the first to hear In Through This Devour and my latest. If anyone is considering a release they should think about contacting him.

HS!

Edited by Tier Instinct (04/02/11 11:01 AM)

#448541 - 04/02/11 11:02 AM Re: The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Contest Winners will be posted 04/06/2011

Good luck!

HS!

#448660 - 04/03/11 04:01 PM Re: The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: Lust]
Chaos_Sedated Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: San Diego, CA
Just put in my order for the CD. Will you be re-releasing In Through This Devour soon or should I just go ahead and order the original release through Lulu?

I'll make sure to give your new album some play on Chaos Sedated once I get it.
This is our purpose: to make as meaningful as possible this life that has been bestowed upon us; to live in such a way that we may be proud of ourselves; to act in such a way that some part of us lives on.
- Oswald Spengler

#448697 - 04/04/11 07:14 AM Re: The CHAOS MAGNET CD Contest [Re: Chaos_Sedated]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Chaos_Sedated
Just put in my order for the CD. Will you be re-releasing In Through This Devour soon or should I just go ahead and order the original release through Lulu?

I'll make sure to give your new album some play on Chaos Sedated once I get it.

Great to hear as I am a fan of your show. Let me know when you play a selection? In Through This Devour is still doing well in sales and is still only available at the LuLu.com site. When that changes I will announce but most likely will not transpire untill the third of this set is released.

HS!

#448907 - 04/06/11 05:32 PM The Lucky Devils are .... [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Congratulations!

s[ermo]iii, Jason D. Young, and Enki.

Each will receive a silver signed copy of my second album, The Chaos Magnet.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

HS!

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406048 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements