Topic Options
#449029 - 04/07/11 08:27 PM Ego=God
Lust Offline

Outstanding and inspiring!

Ego=God, is a solo effort that steps well beyond a musical masterpiece. Each arrangement haunts long after playing and transports one easily on contemplation. Solo practitioners can expect to relate and appreciate the meat inside Ego=God.

I continue to enjoy this diabolical treasure in sound and consider it a honor to have been between the first to experience it. If you yearn for something new and original then The Invisible War has just what you need with the latest, Ego=God.

Click to preview and purchase.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#449297 - 04/12/11 03:15 PM Re: Ego=God [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Thanks a lot for your fabulous review, my friend! It brings great joy to me to read that you enjoy my album so much. You know that your feedback is of high value to me. I still find it hard to put into words what the compositions stir in me, yet I feel that it does indeed have the intented sub-conscious effect on me.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404438 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements