Topic Options
#449203 - 04/11/11 09:58 AM Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey!
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
On the birthday of the Great Szandor, I pay tribute and celebrate! Dr. Anton Szandor LaVey was a man of many accomplishments. He lived his life to the fullest and made every moment worthwhile. If there ever was a true example of a Satanic Warlock, Dr. LaVey would be the shadow we all stand in. Many people do not understand what it is to truly be a Satanist and what Satanism truly stands for, but for those who do, we understand the influence Dr. LaVey and his Church of Satan has had on our lives. I will always cherish the time I was allowed to spend with Dr. LaVey, the years of communication, the honor I felt being invited into his Black House, sharing in his environment.

On this day I raise my glass and my Baphomet and say “Thank you Herr Doktor, for everything you have given me, the time spent has always been appreciated. You will forever be in my thoughts and heart as I travel this left hand path as I was born to travel. You were a great friend and mentor, and are always greatly missed.

And so it is done.

Hail Satan!
Hail Doktor!

Magister Ventrue
Church of Satan

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#449207 - 04/11/11 11:49 AM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Mr. Saturday Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
Happy Birthday, Herr Doktor.

His writings fanned the black flame within my heart into a raging inferno. With all that has wrought, I feel that a "thank you" isn't enough. So in his memory, I continue to live my life to the fullest!

Hail Anton Szandor LaVey!

He shall live forever in the hearts and minds of those he has inspired!

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

#449228 - 04/11/11 07:30 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
CoffinRust Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Alabama
Happy Birthday, Magus LaVey!

I remember when I bought my first copy of The Satanic Bible. I had actually never heard of Dr. LaVey or the Church of Satan prior to doing so; I was in one of the many occult shops in New Orleans merely looking for general reference material on demons, Hell, etc. for use in my art.

I spied the The Satanic Bible's elegant cover and decided to pick it up while I was there. I began reading it in my vehicle prior to my journey back to Alabama, but found it difficult to put down. So I came on home with this feeling that I had found something I wasn't even looking for. When I got home I finished the book in record speed, realizing I had indeed stumbled upon something truly magical. And then I read it again. And again.

And thus began my journey of acquiring Dr. LaVey's other mighty works, along with Magistra Barton's, and researching his Church. And it wasn't long before I decided to throw my lot in with the Devil and join the one-and-only Church of Satan.

Dr. LaVey cleared the path and paved the way for us, and I am so proud to be among those who carry the torch into the future. Our future! My future!

Hail Magus Anton LaVey!
Hail Satan!

CoffinRust.com | On Facebook | On Undercroft | The Compleat Witch Illustrated Bibliography

The Church of Satan Baphomet Altarpiece
The ONLY Altarpiece endorsed by the Church of Satan, using the Trademarked CoS Sigil of Baphomet.
A percentage from each piece sold is proudly paid directly to the organization for this privilege.
Do not accept imitations!

#449233 - 04/11/11 08:32 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Lust Offline

A fine and glorious day. Happy Birthday, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey!

Hail The Great Szandor!
Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#449234 - 04/11/11 08:40 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Lust]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Happy Birthday Anton LaVey!

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#449238 - 04/11/11 09:37 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Dak Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Somewhere else
I miss his writings and works. I've been reading Rev. Slaughter's Letters from the Devil collection this month. I wish more "lost" works would surface.

Happy High Holiday, Magus!
"High proof ye now have given to be the race of Satan, for I glory in the name Antagonist of heaven's almighty king, amply have merited of me of all Th'infernal empire that so near heaven's door triumphal with triumphal act have met, mine with this glorious work, and made one realm, Hell and this world one realm, one contintent of easy thoroughfare." - Satan, Paradise Lost

www.TheCaveStore.com

#449251 - 04/11/11 10:38 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I raise my glass to the man who paved the way for Satanists the world over. Who created the first and only religion of fleshly delights. To the man who wrote the book that started it all. I shout HAIL SATAN!! Happy birthday to Magus LaVey. I really enjoyed this video by Warlock Blackthrone which makes me wish Anton LaVey were still alive.

Edited by Unknown (04/11/11 11:59 PM)

#449259 - 04/12/11 02:45 AM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Southern California, USA
Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey!

Hail Anton!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#449266 - 04/12/11 07:41 AM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Hail LaVey!
Hail Satan!

#449274 - 04/12/11 10:42 AM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Happy Birthday, Magus Anton LaVey!

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#449278 - 04/12/11 11:19 AM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
Hail Doktor Lavey! Hail Satan!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#449383 - 04/13/11 12:59 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
Alaister Murdoch Offline

Whether it is in documentaries or pictures, Doktor LaVey always exudes a feeling of "I am enjoying myslef thoroughly!" What a great man! His life and acheivements are ever crystallized in the memories of those who knew him best and appreciate his works.
Hail Doktor Lavey!

"If you desire peace of soul and happiness, believe! if you want to be a disciple of truth, search!" - Nietzsche

#449819 - 04/18/11 02:11 PM Re: Happy Birthday Doktor LaVey! [Re: Magister Frost]
KeithL67 Offline

Loc: Ala6amA, USA
Happy Belated Birthday Anton LaVey! I finally received his last master peice and reading it now.

HA
HS

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406010 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements