Topic Options
#444654 - 02/08/11 11:52 AM Why we don't have grottos anymore?
Tasman Offline

We don't have grottos anymore. Ok, I understand. But what with "grottos image"? I have several familiar, who wants take participation with grottos system. This is bad? Why we don't have grottos anymore?

#444657 - 02/08/11 12:41 PM Re: Why we don't have grottos anymore? [Re: Tasman]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Read the "Affiliation" page on the Church of Satan website. We give a full explanation of why the grotto system has been phased-out. In short, there's no need for them anymore. In this age of the internet, members who want to get in touch with other members and meet up off-line for mutually desirable activities, can find ways of doing so without having to contact all such parties through COS central or set up an official group for it.

Considering you have an internet connection, then what are you hoping to get out of a "grotto" that you can't already get from being a member of the Church of Satan?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#444793 - 02/09/11 09:33 PM Re: Why we don't have grottos anymore? [Re: Tasman]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
You enjoy being spoon fed don't you?
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#444876 - 02/11/11 02:22 PM Re: Why we don't have grottos anymore? [Re: Tasman]
Tasman Offline

I have several familiar. They are Satanists. We are not yet the members of CoS. We want inaugurate our own "satanic club" - for publication Satanic bulletin, social activity, etc. We have similar interests.

Thanks, Rev. Bill_M, for fast and satisfactory answer!

#445089 - 02/14/11 03:49 AM Re: Why we don't have grottos anymore? [Re: Tasman]
LilithBischoff Offline

Loc: Germany, Berlin
Please note that only Moderators and Members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to threads in this forum. All other replies will be deleted.

Edited by LKRice (02/14/11 04:57 AM)

#450265 - 04/24/11 02:37 PM Re: Why we don't have grottos anymore? [Re: Tasman]
Ashtar Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here.

All other replies will be deleted.

Edited by Daark (04/24/11 02:40 PM)

Forum Stats
12115 Members
73 Forums
43871 Topics
405537 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements