Topic Options
#437938 - 11/18/10 06:11 AM registered member, access to the Members area
rodstriker Offline

CoS Member

Hello I received my membership card registered in the past week, I know that the forum has an area for members only resgisters and would like to know how to access this area and also have a doubt about the e-bullet, how it works? COS send an e-mail me

#437939 - 11/18/10 09:13 AM Re: registered member, access to the Members area [Re: rodstriker]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

From Magister Frost:

To gain access to the Church of Satan Members only section of this board, you must first be a Church of Satan Member . You must send an email to Magister Ventrue ( ventrue@satannet.com ) asking for your account to be upgraded. You MUST include in the email your real name, a photo or scan of your membership card, the account name that you use here on Letters to the Devil and a photo or scan of your government issued ID card.

The approval process can take up to a few days so please be patient. Once your account is approved your account will be upgraded with access rights to this new section which will open up quite a few more forums and give you the ability to communicate with other Members of the Church of Satan in a more secure environment. There are many other interesting topics not covered on the General Forums that are covered here. If you have any questions please feel free to email them to me or to HP Nadramia.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#437973 - 11/19/10 04:56 AM Re: registered member, access to the Members area [Re: Phineas]
rodstriker Offline

CoS Member

the question is I have done about ten days and has not received the answer, this
delay and normal

#437975 - 11/19/10 09:48 AM Re: registered member, access to the Members area [Re: rodstriker]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Yes, patience.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#450777 - 04/30/11 02:11 PM Re: registered member, access to the Members area [Re: rodstriker]
deviljuice Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee
I sent my upgrage request with all the necessary items(photo of red card and photo of ID and account name) a month ago. I heard nothing back so I resolved to send it again and now I am getting a message that the e-mail is incorrectly formatted.

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406348 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements