Topic Options
#45199 - 06/17/04 07:15 PM Jack The Ripper
zinda Offline

Loc: Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
Hello all. I am a "researcher" by nature, basically what this means is that I question everything. My latest quest is to gather information, and come to my own conclusion about whom Jack The Ripper was. I am sure most of you have heard of him/her. He/she was the first historically known serial murderer. He killed "unfortunates"(prostitutes) in Whitechapel (the east end of London) in the Autumn of 1888.
My quest is to obtain opinions (if you have one on the subject)on the identity of the murderer, as well as a possible motive.
I have a specific question for Josephine 007, Is it the "norm" for a serial murderer to abrubtly stop the killings after a spree,(most sources say that there were only 5 victims) with the BIG killing at the end? The person thought to be JTR's last victim (Mary Kelly) was mutilated beyond recognition and body parts strewn about the room, and her heart was missing.(the killings were believed to have stopped after Mary Kelly was killed, which I am not to sure about.) The other victims were mutilated in their own right with various body parts missing. Any input from members (or non-members) will be greatly appreciated. If you would like more information about JTR, casebook.org is an excellent source of information. Thanx to all, Zinda

Edited by zinda (06/18/04 06:08 AM)

#45200 - 06/17/04 10:16 PM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: zinda]
Eric_Flu Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Josephine007 may know better but from what I understand serial killers can/do go for years without killing. Its good to question everything. Good luck.

#45201 - 06/17/04 11:39 PM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: zinda]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
What does it have to do with Satanism?

#45202 - 06/18/04 02:13 AM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: zinda]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Anyone here ever hear of a thing called....

A LIBRARY?
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#45203 - 06/18/04 04:55 AM Libraries [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Bedrosian Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Finland
Anyone here ever hear of a thing called....

A LIBRARY?

Exactly. It's amazing when nowadays anyone will call themselves researchers of a certain subject, when all of their "research" is posting inane questions on unrelated forums - and if they're REALLY gifted, they even have used Google once!

Nothing personal, just a pet peeve of mine.

#45204 - 06/18/04 06:06 AM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: zinda]
zinda Offline

It seems that my query has been mistaken. I am not looking for information on JTR, I am only looking for opinions on the subject. As far as what it has to do with Satanism, I thought there might be some interesting and intelligent responses and OPINIONS on the subject since there seems to be a high level of intelligence and open-mindedness on LTTD. I understand that not everyone will have an interest in the subject matter. Wouldn't this be a boring world if everyone were interested in only the same things.

#45205 - 06/18/04 06:18 AM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: Eric_Flu]
zinda Offline

Thank you for your response. It is believed by Ripperologists and the public at large that the murders stopped abruptly after the Mary Kelly murder. Probably because of the mad brutality of her killing it is thought to be his(JTR"s) grand finale. My opinion is that a killer of this magnitude would continue killing until caught or dies themselves.

#45206 - 06/18/04 11:55 AM Re: Jack The Ripper [Re: zinda]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
One has to be careful not to get caught up and swayed by all the conspiracy theories surrounding the JTR story.

However, it is true that pathologically driven killers are unlikely to simply cease.

I am pretty certain that the evidence that the killer was indeed Prince Albert Victor is quite strong. Particlarly since the cessation of killings coincided with him being admitted to a mental hospital amidst huge secrecy. A core member of the Royal Family suffering from (allegedly) syphilis induced madness would have seriously shook the British monarchy in those days. And it is highly unlikely he would have caught syphilis from fraternizing with any ladies of the aristocracy (even though most of them were/are as ugly as a moose ).

He was never heard of again and it is said he died in the mental home.

Yep. My money is on "Saucy Jack" being Prince Albert.

Forum Stats
11890 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404142 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements