Topic Options
#453352 - 06/04/11 05:28 AM Introduction
LordAaron Offline

Loc: North Wales UK
Greetings to you all, this post is what it states a Introduction to myself.

I am male 39yrs old living in North Wales (I am not welsh,or any other nationality you care to mention) I hold no allegiance to anyone or thing apart from myself which I am begining to finally grasp and understand. Having been guided here and having made a error in joining a certain other site which I felt was not for me I joined here in the hope of learning the infomation to help guide myself through the future years and the person I would like to become.
I enjoy a range of past times deemed by certain people as extreme though I would never advocate the gratification gained from the non-consensual suffering of others. I enjoy women in most ways, I enjoy knowledge (even though it may take me awhile to fully understand a topic). I eventually hope to become a full member in its truest form but this will not happen imediately as I will need time to make a informed judgement and find out who I am.
I hope this meets the requirements in some way.

You may have noticed I have a certain opinion of my social standing most people find it offensive, I enjoy the finer things in life (even if I am not able to afford them all the time) I still like to enjoy life and its incredible pleasures. If you reader are one of those people that object I accept your rights to but as it is my right I shall ignore you.
My respects to you all.

Edited by LordAaron (06/04/11 05:31 AM)

#453356 - 06/04/11 08:16 AM Re: Introduction [Re: LordAaron]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

I will be the first to step forward and welcome you.

Enjoy your stay here.

I can only hope that you are now studying from the proper source.

www.churchofsatan.com is a great place to start.

Satanic Bible

#453381 - 06/04/11 01:46 PM Re: Introduction [Re: CWH]
LordAaron Offline

Loc: North Wales UK
Thank you.
I now no the full meaning of "with hindsight" just because a site pertains to teach and show the path does not mean it is the path I should take. However having read the welcome page of COS which I admit I should have done in the first place. I found the subtle suggestions to seek out this site which I have to say is alot more welcoming than the other site.

Again thank you.

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements