This (General Satanism Discussions) is the forum I've found a number of introductions in, so I figured I'd throw mine in here to.

I'm not exactly unfamiliar with Satanism, but neither am I a practicing Satanist. My... spiritual path has a different name, but there are a number of elements that parallel. Such as: individualism, passion, empowerment, and personal accountability, to name some off the top of my head.

I'm twenty, currently living in California. I read, write, exercise, work, etc...., you know, the usual. And no, before anyone asks, I haven't had the oppurtunity to buy or read the Satanic Bible itself wink - the only two I've read that were penned by LaVey were 'Satan Speaks' and 'The Devil's Notebook', the former of which seemed like a smoother read. Thought I'd mention that since it's suggested in other intros I've looked at.

I'm honestly not completely clear on my intent here, except that I might come across things that catch my interest here.

That's about it for now I guess. I thought I might as well get the introduction out of the way before I sign off. S'pose that if I do happen to get interested in something, I'll become a bit better known through conversation (which, especially in online forums, always seems to surpass what you can get out of an introduction).

Edited by D. Draconis (06/13/11 03:12 AM)