Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#454066 - 06/14/11 06:48 PM Satanism on the BET Channel this fall
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
It is official. The BET channel is having me brought in to Detroit next week to be interviewed opposite a minister on Satanism. My next book, I Lucifer Exploring the Archetype and Origins of the Devil as well as the A&E clip have played a part in paving the way for my future appearances it would seem.

I will do my utmost to continue to to explain to the plebeian populace the difference between ourselves and the theistic and cultists!

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#454072 - 06/14/11 09:00 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Excellent!

#454103 - 06/15/11 10:35 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

That's fantastic! Congrats and thank you! coopdevil

HS!

#454119 - 06/15/11 04:15 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
JustinR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
Looks like I finally have a reason to watch BET. Congrats! Please let us know the date and time this will air! smile

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

JustinR on The Undercroft

#454155 - 06/16/11 07:31 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Lust Offline

Outstanding!

Give 'em hell, Warlock Nocturnum! coopdevil

HS!
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#454251 - 06/17/11 09:46 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Great! I can't wait to see it.

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#454348 - 06/19/11 02:13 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Giovanni Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Fishers,IN
Awesome!

#457381 - 08/05/11 10:52 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
KOTNW666 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Southern Oklahoma
Looking forward to this, keep us advised! HS! coopdevil

#457907 - 08/11/11 02:33 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: WarlockNocturnum
I will do my utmost to continue to to explain to the plebeian populace the difference between ourselves and the theistic and cultists!

And hopefully, they will air more than 5 seconds of you! Not to bust your bubble, but this is the way it sometimes goes when Satanists do interviews and make too much sense. Still, this is great news. As Colonel Nathan R. Jessep would say to such networks:

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#466149 - 12/15/11 09:34 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
misanthropichero Offline

I have just recently watched this interview on the Church of Satan News Page.

I have to say Warlock Corvis Nocturnum was amazing!

This by far, hands down has been the best interview I have ever seen a CoS representative do.

He was a complete professional and totally presented him self as a subject matter expert.

Hail Warlock Corvis Nocturnum!

#466156 - 12/15/11 11:35 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: misanthropichero]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
Quote:
He was a complete professional and totally presented him self as a subject matter expert.

Agreed.

Congratulations, Warlock!

And the interviewer was better than most.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#466204 - 12/16/11 08:28 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Thank you so very much for the kind words!

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#466206 - 12/16/11 08:31 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

You are too kind Priestess, my thanks. I am always happy to aid the CoS in any way possible!

#466223 - 12/16/11 01:57 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
thorn9 Offline

Great job Warlock Nocturnum! I really enjoyed watching that interview.

#466227 - 12/16/11 03:40 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Good work!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements