Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#454373 - 06/19/11 01:12 PM VASCA Radio
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio is alive and episode 1. is now available. VASCA Radio is hosted by, Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct. VASCA Radio features the artistic endeavors of the hosts and welcome guests that use the VASCA in their platforms. VASCA Radio features pranks, practical jokes, current events, music and brief one on one commentary with guests and friends of the hosts. You are listening to VASCA Radio!

http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com/entry/2011-06-19T10_32_19-07_00
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#454392 - 06/19/11 04:02 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Loved the first episode!

#454399 - 06/19/11 06:16 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I like the intimate format you guys have going here.

I'll be following this.

HS!
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a persons faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#454403 - 06/19/11 09:00 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: $lesk]
Lust Offline

Great to hear. cool

We have a ton of plans and each episode will only get better.

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#454404 - 06/19/11 09:05 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Poetaster]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Poetaster.

Good to know you will be tuning in. Episode 2 is going to be a blast!

HS!

#454471 - 06/20/11 05:23 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
K_Syn Offline

CoS Member

Loc: bonduel ,wisconSIN, USA
I really enjoyed this first episode as well. I feel it made a good point of what V.A.S.C.A. is to the listener.

Visit The Source- Church of Satan

#454475 - 06/20/11 06:29 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
Coyote Offline

Loc: Nevada
Tier Instinct. This was a great show. I found it very interesting and had great music. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the next episode.

#454485 - 06/21/11 02:23 AM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hollywood, California, USA
I enjoyed this first episode and look forward to future releases!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#454491 - 06/21/11 07:50 AM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: K_Syn]
Lust Offline

Thanks, it is a lot of fun to do.

"I feel it made a good point of what V.A.S.C.A. is to the listener."

Yes and is in the resonance and is the ultimate goal of the first episode. While the frequency is there it is ultimately in the excitation of the listener to discover and filter.

#454492 - 06/21/11 08:00 AM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Coyote]
Lust Offline

Thanks Coyote! cool

We will be playing tracks from both of our libraries on each episode. VASCA Radio will also air tracks and showcase projects from Church of Satan members on future episodes.

#454493 - 06/21/11 08:02 AM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Sangi]
Lust Offline

Great to hear. Episode 2 will be available soon.

#455140 - 06/30/11 08:22 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

On this episode of VASCA Radio we continue the ongoing discussion regarding pranks and the surprise effects that result. This weeks selected tracks are from The Invisible War - Ego=God: Synergies and from Tier Instinct - The Chaos Magnet: Chaos Magnet. VASCA Radio welcomes its first guest, Lord Of Syn and features the track from his sophomore album, The Destruction: Life Before Death. Topics on current events, Lex Talionis and New York's now legalized same sex marriage. This is VASCA Radio!

http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com/entry/2011-06-30T18_05_11-07_00

#455176 - 07/01/11 09:26 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Well Done!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#455217 - 07/02/11 02:14 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Sangi]
Lust Offline

Thank you, Sangi! cool

Prometheus has been doing all of the editing and production work. He is finding uses for many tools and each episode will only get better with him at the helm. We are excited about the next episode and it is promising to be one to bookmark.

#455218 - 07/02/11 02:42 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Putting this second episode of VASCA Radio together was a supreme delight, especially with the scope of prank applications widening & with the three chosen tracks matching the facets of VASCA discussed here all too well. Our first guest Lord Of Syn has done a grand job in making this episode the exquisite diabolic entertainment that it is.

Make sure not to miss it! coopdevil

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#455257 - 07/03/11 11:28 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

I set up a podomatic account and put you on follow. I'll be tuning in for each episode.

#455261 - 07/03/11 12:34 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: CWH]
Lust Offline

We are more comfortable now and are focused on delivering an entertaining and insightful platform with each episode.

Enjoy and thanks for following VASCA Radio. cool

HS!

#455403 - 07/05/11 07:28 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Great job, I really enjoyed the show and I am certainly looking forward to further episodes!
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#455449 - 07/06/11 07:12 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Aristotle Stoli]
Lust Offline

I was just talking about you the other day. So glad you are enjoying VASCA Radio. We are recording episode three tomorrow and it should be available before the weekend is over. We are excited about our invited guest and as always will be sharing our thoughts on the regular show topics with a few surprises thrown in to boot.

#455453 - 07/06/11 10:36 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Utah, USA
Do you have an RSS feed I can subscribe to? I don't get to stream music offline often.

#455456 - 07/06/11 11:06 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Adam-9sense]
Lust Offline

I do and you are the first to ask. Visit www.tierinstinct.com and click on the VASCA Radio tab. The RSS button is at the top right. Let me know that it works if you don't mind? We also enjoy your show. Thanks for listening to VASCA Radio.

#455458 - 07/06/11 11:29 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Utah, USA
It works perfectly. I am listening now.

#455783 - 07/11/11 04:12 PM VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Join us as we discuss separation of church and State under our current events platform. Featured tracks this week include, 'In Through This Devour' and 'Ego=God" both selected by the hosts. VASCA Radio welcomes this weeks guest from Norway, Citizen Slesk. We play 'd'avruk wetsin hoecgo' from his new album Tetranagrammaton (a triptycH of emotion). As always our platform on pranks and practical jokes is to be explored plus much more. This is VASCA Radio!

http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com/entry/2011-07-11T13_56_35-07_00

#455791 - 07/11/11 05:14 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

I love the end result of the interview!
Another fantastic episode, and thanks for having me!

HS!

#455803 - 07/11/11 08:00 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: $lesk]
Lust Offline

We enjoyed it and I meant it when I extended the invite. Your artistic creations serve as inspiration for many. It is our pleasure to help you get the word out.

Now and in the future.

HS!

#455804 - 07/11/11 08:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It really means a lot!

All in all this has been a good week for me. An excellent interview with you guys, Women, Wine, Song & Great Danes pretending to be Scooby Doo, being drawn by Amanda Fucking Palmer, and getting a model stalker.

I'm sure the magic of VASCA has at least something to do with it all. wink

#456792 - 07/27/11 03:04 PM VASCA Radio - Episode 4 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio brings you episode 4. Topics are covered concerning the bombing and shooting that recently took place in Norway. Unfair tax on German Citizens that supports the devastated Greek economy. From the Death Metal band, Predatory Mindset your hosts welcome C.W. Hellsmight to VASCA Radio. Hear the powerful track 'Not Like Most' and our discussion with him regarding his employment with the Federal Prison System and much more. As always we delve into our delicious pranks of the week and close the show with the hosts' selected tracks. This is VASCA Radio!

VASCA Radio - Episode 4

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#456798 - 07/27/11 04:49 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 4 [Re: Prometheus]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

I enjoyed this recent episode. Well Done!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#458068 - 08/13/11 10:29 AM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - episode 5: Radio Free Satan

Join hosts Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct as VASCA Radio makes the move to Radio Free Satan! We tackle current events and offer our own perspective regarding these. VASCA Radio welcomes Warlock Darren Deicide. We discuss his upcoming video and air the hit single 'The Cocaine Song'. Keeping with tradition is our pranks and practical jokes segment and selected tracks from the hosts. Starting Monday - August 15 and only on Radio Free Satan!

#458087 - 08/13/11 02:59 PM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Congratz to you and Mr. Prometheus!

#458090 - 08/13/11 03:17 PM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Excellent news!
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a persons faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#458096 - 08/13/11 05:14 PM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS/ Press Release [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

For Immediate Release

Warlock Tier Instinct & Citizen Prometheus
VASCA Radio
1-866-918-6888

tierinstinct@tierinstinct.com
www.tierinstinct.com

VASCA Radio moves to Radio Free Satan beginning Monday August 15, 2011!

Earth, NC - Germany - August, 15 2011 - Profile V.A.S.C.A. Aug. 13 2011 - Two members of the Church of Satan began broadcasting their brand of Social Darwinism in June of 2011. Termed 'VASCA Radio', the pod-cast has gained a strong audience by offering a third side perspective on current events and the exploitation of violence there-of. The show welcomes talented guests and features pranks and practical jokes for responsible adults. Hosts ' Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct are recording artists. Both have released material that is aired as track selections for the corresponding episode.

"The multi-faceted Vasca Radio will broaden your minds, open your eyes, and split your (third) sides." - Dave Ingram: Benediction, Bolt Thrower,(http://www.metalbreakfastradio.com)

"If you like pink Bunnies, don\'t listen to VASCA Radio. Dark, fun and brilliant. 5 stars, the Elite." - Matt Ingram (Deep Six Radio www.radiofreesatan.com)

"VASCA Radio is the eye of a violent storm, unbound to re-establish balance in a society infected by the poison of deluded doctrines."- The Invisible War (http://theinvisiblewar.webs.com/)

"VASCA Radio is not an educational platform.," remarks host, Tier Instinct a Church of Satan Warlock. - "Those familiar with Satanism, as described in The Satanic Bible and with Social Darwinism as largely promoted by, Herbert Spencer are those who will understand where we are coming from. As successful Citizens in our societies i.e. Satanists, we observe patterns of behavior that many repress or look to shield themselves from. The resulting violence serves to stratify and we simply help the water rise quicker."

"As much as we take these events seriously we also enjoy having a good time; enters our prank segment. We look for a certain balance in all that we do and even include some of the guests who have the time."

Original episodes of VASCA Radio are available for listen at http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com and is encouraged. Current events, Guests, Music, Pranks and more on VASCA Radio.

VASCA Radio is a bi-weekly broadcast and begins at Radio Free Satan www.radiofreesatan.com August 15, 2011.

#458097 - 08/13/11 05:18 PM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: CWH]
Lust Offline

Thank you, sir!

HS!

#458127 - 08/14/11 06:56 AM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Wonderful News!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#458241 - 08/16/11 11:09 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 5 is now up on RFS [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 5 is now up on RFS!
Click here to listen to it!

Make sure not to miss this episode of VASCA Radio!

coopdevil

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#459320 - 08/30/11 08:10 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #6 RFS [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - episode 6 is now available on Radio Free Satan.

Taking no time at all, VASCA Radio delves right into observations based on current events. We welcome Warlock Hell Of All Hells and play his track 'All Hail'. Our lengthy discussion with Warlock Hell Of All Hells offers insight into his projects, and shares some surprises for his many fans. Track selections from your hosts current albums, pranks, movie reviews and more! VASCA Radio coopdevil

Radio Free Satan

#459379 - 08/30/11 04:28 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

I was just sent an email from the folks at Indie Castle. The email alerted me that Indie Castle has picked up the VASCA Radio Press Release. They have also placed it and our show' photo right on the front page of their heavily trafficked website. Oh yes, this calls for a dancing devil chili.
devilchili

Hail Magic!
Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#459437 - 08/31/11 07:46 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Awesome! coopdevil

#459440 - 08/31/11 08:21 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Absolutely fan-tastic!

#459464 - 08/31/11 04:57 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: $lesk]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Slesk
Absolutely fan-tastic!

Thank you, for all of your support!

HS!

#459508 - 09/01/11 12:19 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
Waya Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
Excellent! And it's always a pleasure listening.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#459549 - 09/01/11 05:56 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Waya]
Lust Offline

Great to hear that you are enjoying our show. We are one upping each episode it seems.

Truth is is that Prometheus is quite the slave driver and his demands are to be met or else. I never asked him what the "or else" is. whistle I would'nt dare! eek

Kidding! crazy

We still have many tricks up our sleeves.

HS!

#459558 - 09/01/11 08:45 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
Waya Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati, OH
Great! I can't wait to see what else the two of you have in store.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#459594 - 09/02/11 07:27 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Press Release News [Re: Lust]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Congrats!

#459628 - 09/02/11 06:24 PM Re: VASCA Radio: + 1 Press Release News [Re: CWH]
Lust Offline

Thank you, CWH!

Another PR posting at pressbox.co.uk

I like that the Press Release is getting picked up and shared.

HS!

Edited by Tier Instinct (09/02/11 06:25 PM)

#459629 - 09/02/11 06:33 PM Re: VASCA Radio: + 2 Press Release News [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Another posting at silobreaker! devilchili

I have never visited the sites who are picking up the Press Release. I am enjoying the exposure though.

#459641 - 09/02/11 11:38 PM Re: VASCA Radio: + 2 Press Release News [Re: Lust]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Excellent!!

I am very happy to see the success of this project, my friend.

- Sam Harris

#459649 - 09/03/11 02:29 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #6 RFS [Re: Lust]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct

Taking no time at all, VASCA Radio delves right into observations based on current events. We welcome Warlock Hell Of All Hells and play his track 'All Hail'. Our lengthy discussion with Warlock Hell Of All Hells offers insight into his projects, and shares some surprises for his many fans. Track selections from your hosts current albums, pranks, movie reviews and more! VASCA Radio coopdevil

Radio Free Satan

Thanks for having me on. It was a blast! devilchili

#459680 - 09/03/11 11:24 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #6 RFS [Re: HellofallHells]
Lust Offline

Yes sir, and it was our pleasure. cool

#459712 - 09/04/11 02:13 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #6 RFS [Re: HellofallHells]
Bloodfire Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Honolulu, HI
Originally Posted By: HellofallHells

Radio Free Satan

Thanks for having me on. It was a blast! devilchili

Excellent program! And thanks, gentlemen--I'm flattered by the kind words during Warlock HellofallHells' interview! Consider the offer accepted!

Keep up the great work!

Bloodfire9.com | Bloodfire! Store - Satanic-themed Merchandise
TheQuintessentials.com - Satanic Horror Punk Rock
Other places to find The Quintessentials:
MySpace | Facebook | Twitter | Undercroft | YouTube | ReverbNation

#459822 - 09/05/11 11:51 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #6 RFS [Re: Bloodfire]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Bloodfire
Excellent program! And thanks, gentlemen--I'm flattered by the kind words during Warlock HellofallHells' interview! Consider the offer accepted!

Keep up the great work!

Fantastic! cool We will be in touch soon and it is great to hear that you are enjoying VASCA Radio.

#460211 - 09/12/11 07:31 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 7

Prometheus leads us off with the current events and tackles reform issues that are taking Germany for a ride. Former Bolt Thrower/Benediction Frontman, Dave Ingram joins our hosts as this episode' guest. We play the rare track 'Covert Ascension' from the Bolt Thrower full length album, "Honour Valour Pride." Tier Instinct reviews the french horror film, Martyrs and not to be missed is our pranks segment and the hosts track selections. Prometheus selects 'Zero Self' by his Hardcore project, Jan Not Jackson and from "The Chaos Magnet" Tier Instinct plays 'Two Is One'. All in this episode of, VASCA Radio.

#460266 - 09/13/11 03:09 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Lust]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
'Ever the nonstop blaze in this new season!
Keep up the grand conjuring, you guys!

#460283 - 09/13/11 10:54 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: ror]
Lust Offline

We have shoveled in enough coal to keep the flames roaring high for some time. You got it! wink

#460454 - 09/15/11 06:41 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Just now had the time to listen to Episode 7 in its entirety. Great interview with Mr. Ingram btw.

HS!

Edited by Ushiwakamaru (09/15/11 06:42 PM)

#460581 - 09/17/11 08:54 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Unknown User]
Lust Offline

We thank you for listening and Dave is a lot of fun. grin Be sure not to miss the next episode.

#460598 - 09/17/11 12:28 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: ror]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Thanks! The new episode is already in the process of editing.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#460605 - 09/17/11 03:05 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

I shan't!

#461247 - 09/27/11 10:28 AM Re: VASCA Radio #8 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Host's Prometheus and Tier Instinct welcome, Dorian Grey to the VASCA Studio. Dorian Grey's story is one that interested the hosts and we thank him for discussing it on VASCA Radio. From his band Thorn Fetish we play 'The Black Order' and he shares some insight into his recent working with, Warlock Draconis Blackthorne. Current Events, Hosts Track Selections, Movie Review and our Pranks of the week. All on episode 8 of VASCA Radio!

#461271 - 09/27/11 07:30 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS [Re: Lust]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
27 Sep XLVI A.S.

Just so you know, your RSS feed is broken and stops at Episode 4. The other episodes after that are not available through the feed, at least as far as iTunes is concerned. And if it isn't available there, and the RSS feed is not working as it should, you're going to find that this is a real dealbreaker with regular podcast listeners who, by and large, won't visit websites to download single files.

As an example, this is the first time I saw this thread and, going solely by the feed, I thought your show stopped at four episodes. So will many others.

Just a heads up.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#461308 - 09/28/11 08:59 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: MagisterParadise]
Lust Offline

I thank you, Magister Paradise. RSS feeds have been a 'lil tricky for me (so easy) but I think I have it figured out and corrected at my website too. I will also update this for Radio Free Satan.

Try this and let me know if it is working?

#461364 - 09/29/11 05:29 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: Lust]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
I thank you, Magister Paradise. RSS feeds have been a 'lil tricky for me (so easy) but I think I have it figured out and corrected at my website too. I will also update this for Radio Free Satan.

Try this and let me know if it is working?

I see Episode 8 and that's it.

What subscribers should see is a series of episodes, such as the one for my show, Terror Transmission, linked here (and excuse the large graphics; that's my podcast file host's doing). Because of the integrity of this feed, our iTunes page reflects the same availability, linked here.

And, you really should be on iTunes. In case I didn't mention that enough.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#461365 - 09/29/11 05:50 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: MagisterParadise]
Lust Offline

I am working on it and I will have some info soon. We stopped uploading podcasts after moving the show to Radio Free Satan and is why we released a press release announcing the move. Thanks again for the heads up and comparison.

#462249 - 10/18/11 06:15 PM Re: VASCA Radio #9 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio celebrates episode 9! From the Satanic Horror Punk band, The Quintessentials VASCA Radio welcomes, Warlock Bloodfire. Your hosts kick off the episode with their selected tracks and comments. Current events, a movie review, pranks of the week and more!

#462690 - 10/26/11 09:37 AM VASCA Radio Episode 10 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Track selections from the hosts begin the episode and surprises await the listening audience. The world's attention shifts to Halloween but VASCA is unleashed upon the Holy See, in our current events segment. Join our hosts as they celebrate and pay tribute to, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey. From the same titled CD we play Satan Takes A Holiday. Prometheus reviews Die Farbe which is based on H.P. Lovecraft's short novel The Color Out of Space. Pranks and more all on episode 10 of VASCA Radio!

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#462763 - 10/27/11 04:21 PM Re: VASCA Radio #10 (Halloween) [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Track selections from the hosts begin the episode and surprises await the listening audience. The world's attention shifts to Halloween but VASCA is unleashed upon the Holy See in our current events segment. Join our hosts as they celebrate and pay tribute to, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey. From the same titled CD we play Satan Takes A Holiday. Prometheus reviews Die Farbe which is based on H.P. Lovecraft's short novel The Color Out of Space. Pranks and more all on episode #10 of VASCA Radio!

#462846 - 10/28/11 04:58 PM Re: VASCA Radio #9 [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Great interview.

Really Warlock Bloddfire's interviews on VASCA and 9 sense.

#463972 - 11/15/11 06:25 PM Re: VASCA Radio #11 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 11

The Behemoth episode. Prometheus details the events that surround the future of space exploration and a discussion quickly takes off. Adam Campbell joins your hosts this week and we discuss many things including his popular book release for How Crow Got His Scare Back. Adam sticks around for the pranks segment and Tier Instinct reviews, The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence). Not to be missed are our hosts selected tracks and an announcement regarding listeners of VASCA Radio. Only on Radio Free Satan!

#465423 - 12/06/11 05:45 AM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Week of December 5, 2011

Episode 12

Warlock Tier Instinct tackles the Current Events segment and explores the details surrounding the so-called Mayan apocalypse. VASCA Radio welcomes the versatile musician, The Vulture. We play "Sweet Revenge" from his Gyps Fulvus release, Nocturnes For Nightmares. VASCA Radio welcomes it's first V.A.S.C.A. Agent, Damien Mocata. Damien joins your hosts for the Pranks segment and shares his own delicious surprise. Prometheus reviews the 1960 French horror movie, Eyes Without a Face and we wrap the episode up with the hosts chosen tracks of the week. All on this episode of, VASCA Radio.

#465469 - 12/06/11 07:13 PM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Caught the new episode today. Great work as always.

#465603 - 12/08/11 06:06 AM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Unknown User]
Lust Offline

Great to know that you enjoyed it!

#467001 - 12/27/11 07:42 AM Re: VASCA Radio #13 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio #13

End of the year episode. Prometheus employs the V.A.S.C.A. and targets product starved holiday shoppers who hide behind the veil of religious holiday during the current events segment. VASCA Radio proudly welcomes, Reverend Kevin I. Slaughter. We discuss his current lectures and seek out his opinions on various topics. Musical guest and V.A.S.C.A. Agent combined; making his second appearance on VASCA Radio is, Citizen Slesk. He has a secret to share regarding sermo iii and he does just that during the interview. We play his sermo iii track, Shining Trapezohedron. Pranks, movie review and track selections from your hosts personal material all await inside this full episode that is a download must.

#468211 - 01/19/12 06:55 AM Re: VASCA Radio #14 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio #14

Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct bring you episode #14 to start off the new year of VASCA Radio. Current events with Tier Instinct targets disgruntled Christians as the Westboro Baptist Church targets a fallen soldier's funeral for protest. The amazing talent of Satanic Artist, G. Edwin Taylor is discussed as he stops by the V.A.S.C.A. studio as our featured V.A.S.C.A. Agent and guest. Pranks, a movie review by, Prometheus and track selections all await on episode #14 of VASCA Radio!

#470039 - 02/16/12 07:05 AM Re: VASCA Radio - EP # 15 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 15

VASCA Radio powers up for The Year of the Dragon episode. Chinese Astrology states that 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. Prometheus elaborates and shares an arresting perspective during Current Events that VASCA Agents, and VASCA Radio listeners will appreciate. Some relevant music selections fill this episode, pranks, a movie review with Tier Instinct and track selections from your hosts.

Edited by Tier Instinct (02/16/12 07:06 AM)

#471066 - 03/07/12 01:32 PM VASCA Radio - Episode 16 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 16

Your hosts welcomes back loyal listeners and V.A.S.C.A. Agents for another full episode. Tier Instinct tackles current events and calls BS where a double standard is concerned. Warlock ASP joins your hosts and has some news of interest for the V.A.S.C.A. Agents. Warlock ASP sticks around for the pranks section and Prometheus delights with another superb movie review. Hosts track selections include Synergies and The Black Dragon Conclave [A Manifesto].

All this & more in VASCA Radio - Episode 16

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#471998 - 03/27/12 11:35 PM Re: VASCA Radio #17 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 17

Current Events is discussed as Prometheus takes on whats going on in Afghanistan. Your hosts air music that is relevant to the episode and share their reasons for inclusion. Have a laugh as we dive into the pranks section and Tier Instinct reviews the 1986 film Sid & Nancy. Track selections from your hosts personal material await as well as insight into future release.

All this and more in Episode 17 of VASCA Radio!

#473160 - 04/18/12 10:34 AM Re: VASCA Radio #18 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 18

VASCA Radio celebrates Doktor LaVey's birthday with another diabolical episode. Tier Instinct takes on current events and knocks out many issues at hand. Your hosts welcome Warlock Corvis Nocturnum and discuss his many working projects and much more. Prometheus reviews the 2011 Horror/Fantasy Fading of the Cries. Pranks and tracks of the week all await in this packed episode of VASCA Radio.

#474684 - 05/16/12 10:09 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 19

VASCA Radio powers up with another thrilling episode and catches the VASCA Agents up with a brewing storm. Prometheus takes the helm with the current events section and delights with his insights into haunted places. He shares some of the causes and exploits the herds superstions abroad. Your hosts welcom Citizen Eric Hellfire to the VASCA Studio and discusses the car crash in Wilmington NC that almost claimed the life of Warlock Tier Instinct. MR. Hellfire also shares some information that VASCA Agents will take note of. As per tradition your hosts have Eric Hellfire stick around for the prank segment and Tier Instinct reviews American Pie Presents The Naked Mile (2006). Agents are delighted with a brand new track manifested by Citizen Prometheus and listen for a timeless treasure from Warlock Tier Instinct. This packed episode of VASCA Radio awaits for all your diabolical needs.

VASCA Radio - Episode 19

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474769 - 05/17/12 08:46 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Eric Hellfire Offline

Loc: NC,USA
Thank you, gentlemen, for having me on the show. It was an honor and a privilege.

#474799 - 05/18/12 09:58 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Lust Offline

You, like many others have an open invite. When we declare one a V.A.S.C.A. Agent it is truely deserved. All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Here it comes!

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#474802 - 05/18/12 10:02 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

You are most welcome! Having you as a guest & VASCA Agent was a supreme pleasure & honour, sir. Thank you, you have helped to make this episode hell of a show.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474803 - 05/18/12 10:05 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Ah, you mean the countdown that has just begun. coopdevil

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474812 - 05/18/12 02:10 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Prometheus]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Quote:
All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Ah, you mean the countdown that has just begun. coopdevil

You know it and have what I have and what many have been asking for.

V.A.S.C.A. Agents are in for a real treat.

HS!
coopdevil

#480038 - 09/04/12 11:24 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 20

VASCA Radio returns from its summer break with another forceful episode. Tune in as Warlock Tier Instinct tackles Current Events and takes a clean sweep with the nuisances of Remmus-season. Your hosts interview Warlocks Bloodfire and Hell Of all Hells and ask questions regarding the new album by The Quintessentials "Realm Of The Great Old Ones". Prometheus reviews the film Ghost Rider and as always pranks and our selected tracks pepper up the show. VASCA Radio is back and we welcome you to explore.

Listen Now

#480041 - 09/04/12 02:18 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I just finished listening to VASCA Radio, Radio Free SAtan.
Episode# 20, it is super. As usual the entire episode was educational and exciting.
I look forward to many more episodes in the future.HS!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#480059 - 09/04/12 10:12 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Azeri]
Lust Offline

Like yourself our VASCA Agents are our audience and honored guests. Many thanks to Warlock's Hell Of All Hells and Bloodfire for the interview and Quintessentials track selection. Warlock HOH provided an excellent description of my V.A.S.C.A. and it is my intention for other magicians/artists to do the same.

VASCA Radio is back and will be powering up the studio even more frequently. My esteemed co-host, Citizen Prometheus is the backbone of the show and we are both setting our sights on our anniversary edition soon to come.

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#480128 - 09/06/12 03:32 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for having us on!

HS!

#480136 - 09/06/12 04:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: HellofallHells]
Lust Offline

Oh I do indeed and have made mention during a recent interview that should be available soon. It means a lot when others can use this method and you verse it exact. My hat is off, my friend.

HS!
coopdevil

#480207 - 09/08/12 07:12 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
DamienMocata Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Linenopolis
As always, a superb listening experience. If you do get a video of your latest prank, I hope you'll share it with us all at some point.

Thank you, and Hail V.A.S.C.A.!

Not every cage is made of bars.
"The Humanoid form makes an excellent concentrated protein. " - Davros
"You are a collection of probability fields. " - Me.

#480208 - 09/08/12 07:27 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: DamienMocata]
Lust Offline

LOL - glad you enjoyed the show, my friend.

Hail V.A.S.C.A!
Hail Satan!
WTI
coopdevil

#480688 - 09/18/12 10:23 AM Re: VASCA Radio #21 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 21

The VASCA Studio powers up and presents another outstanding episode. Citizen Prometheus offers his amazing observation during the Current Events section and gives food for thought regarding stratification. Your hosts welcome Gyps Fulvus to the VASCA Studio and air the new track "Masochistic Foreplay" from the new album, Invocations. The pranks as always are not to be missed and Warlock Tier Instinct reviews the 2011 Thriller, The Cabin In The Woods. Track selections include "Cycling Eternally" by, The Invisible War and the unreleased new track by, Tier Instinct "Audience". All on this episode of VASCA Radio.

#482041 - 10/23/12 08:34 PM Re: VASCA Radio #22 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/vasca-radio-episode-22/

VASCA Radio-Episode 22

Tuned-in with the gloom of the Halloween-season, VASCA Radio unleashes Episode 22. Join us as Tier Instinct clears the decks to unmask the trickeries and hypocricies of the approaching presidential elections. Prometheus reviews the movie control and your hosts welcome Citizen FXT to the vaults of the VASCA studios, discussing his experiences with the VASCA, his music project scapegoat as well as his label Slaughterhouse Records. A forceful track from Tier Instinct's upcoming album and haunting music by Scapegoat and The Invisible War set in motion the magic of Samhain.

All this on this episode of VASCA Radio!

#482042 - 10/23/12 09:34 PM Re: VASCA Radio #22 [Re: Lust]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
Episode #22 V.A.S.C.A Radio was indeed exciting to hear from the first word to the last.
The two tracts aired one from FXT'S Sacapegoat album, Slaughterhousde Records label and Warlock Tier Instinct's one track aired, both were stunning and makes the listener want more.
We will soon be able to purchase both albums. Alas, for me soon is not soon enough.
In the meantime, I am going to tune in on every V.A.S.C.A. Radio episode.
V.A.S.C.A. Radio, nothing else like it! HS.!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#484123 - 12/18/12 05:51 PM Re: VASCA Radio #23 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio-Episode 23

VASCA Radio returns in a storm! Citizen Prometheus brings hurricane Sandy in an arousal for round two. Double interviews with Warlock Tier Instinct's security (Kevin) and Gina Ambrosio (Blasphemic Cruelty). Pranks, movie reviews... tracks of the week, all in this Yuletide episode of VASCA Radio!

VASCA Radio #23

#484485 - 12/28/12 07:27 PM Re: VASCA Radio [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio is gearing up for the anniversary episode #25, yet #24 still awaits. Citizen Prometheus and I wish all of our listeners and V.A.S.C.A. Agents a happy new year and safe surroundings. Tune in as the V.A.S.C.A. only reaches new ground and VASCA Radio takes on new platforms. Many thanks from us both - this is VASCA Radio!

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/category/vasca/

Hail the V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#486057 - 02/05/13 10:19 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 24 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 24

VASCA Radio - Episode 24 - Presents an episode to remember just before the #25 anniversary episode! Warlock Tier Instinct chimes in on current events and tackles the strong issue of gun violence/control in the USA and abroad. Your hosts welcomes J.D. Bones as our guest/VASCA Agent and airs his track that is to be heard! Our Pranks delight as always and Citizen Prometheus brings you another excellent movie review. Tracks of the week include a sneak peak into the new album by Tier Instinct and the always powerful Jan Not Jackson. This is VASCA Radio!

VASCA Radio - Episode 24

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#487482 - 03/12/13 11:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio # 25 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 25

Join VASCA Radio for the 25th anniversary show on Radio Free Satan. Your hosts welcome the VASCA Agents and friends of the shows of past. Many offer their thoughts and perspectives. Hosts Prometheus and Tier Instinct welcome Warlock Zoth Ommog to the VASCA Studio. We discuss his work as senior Editor of Old Nick Magazine, Fangoria Magazine and his many contributions to Death Metal. On we delve and ask the good Warlock about his newest band, Danse de Sade and air their powerful track, Bourbon & Serpents. Our pranks of the week offer a grimacing smile and Tier Instinct takes on the movie review. Your hosts share their own tracks and reflect over 25 amazing shows on Radio Free Satan. Look for some new formats and a few changes and keep the V.A.S.C.A. in high demand!

#488885 - 04/27/13 07:47 PM Re: VASCA Radio #26 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 26

VASCA Radio powers up the V.A.S.C.A. studio and returns with a full house.

Current events touches on morale in the United States military. Observations from a different perspective are offered when Current Events is joined by an active Staff Seargeant in the US ARMY.

VASCA Radio welcomes musical guest, Ricktor Ravensbrck. Long time professional guitarist & songwriter; performed, toured, & recorded with Wolfen Society (No Fashion/House of Death Records), The Electric Hellfire Club (Cleopatra Records), Arc of Descent (Spit In Your Face Records), Rabid Captor (Red Light Records), Charlie Porn, and a host of others. Won local "best hard rock guitarist" award 1997-98, and WAMI award, best heavy metal band (AoD), 1996. MR. Ravensbrck shares the rare track by The Electric Hellfire Club "Age Of Fire" and discusses his many musical ventures, past/present and future. Pranks is joined by both our featured guests and offers a round table discussion on mischief. Listen in as Prometheus reviews the (2009) thriller, Law Abiding Citizen. VASCA Radio airs it's Hosts tracks of the week and slips into next time.

#488893 - 04/28/13 07:55 AM Re: VASCA Radio #26 [Re: Lust]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
I downloaded and tuned in. This is a great episode; insightful, informative, and interesting. I guarantee listeners will not be disappointed!

HS!

#489382 - 05/16/13 10:24 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 27 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 27

VASCA Radio - Episode 27

Current Events is a darker segment which mourns but celebrates Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman. VASCA Radio welcomes guest, Tibbie X. Bass player with, Reagan Youth. We discuss the Punk scene, parenting and air a personal selection by Tibbie X. Tibbie shares some news regarding her projects that fans are sure to enjoy. Our pranks are examined and a movie review gets the horns up.

VASCA Radio features tracks selected by your hosts, Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct. VASCA Radio congratulates, dedicates and thinks naughty things all in episode 27.

R.I.P. Jeff Hanneman January 31, 1964 - May 2, 2013 CE

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/vasca-radio-episode-27-2/

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#490109 - 06/21/13 08:32 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 28 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 28

VASCA Radio returns with hosts, Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct. Current Events traces the outlines of music news, touching on events regarding Stone Temple Pilots and former front-man and founder, Scott Weiland. Slayer announces tour plans and replacements for drummer, Dave Lombardo and recently deceased, Jeff Hanneman. VASCA Studios welcomes back, Reverend Corvis Nocturnum. We discuss his newest project, Eerie America: Travel Guide of the Macabre and many other topics as well. Pranks are conjured and Prometheus reviews the 1984 American science fiction action film, The Terminator. Your hosts offer their tracks of the week and brief reflections.

VASCA Radio is a monthly broadcast and is featured at www.radiofreesatan.com

VASCA Radio reflects, promotes and reports the aestheticizations of violence found in all culture and used as a tool for media. Enjoy!

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/vasca-radio-episode-28/

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#490385 - 07/07/13 08:31 PM Re: VASCA Radio #29 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio #29

Welcome, V.A.S.C.A. Agents to episode #29 of VASCA Radio. The episode explores offerings from The Quintessentials, Danse dE Sade, and Gyps Fulvus. Returning guest, J.D. Bones offers new ideas for a Greater Magic discussion and joins in on our Pranks segment. Warlock Tier Instinct reviews The Lords Of Salem (a Rob Zombie Film) and your hosts air their tracks of the week.

Transmission selected for stream on July 9

Listen at www.radiofreesatan.com

#491368 - 08/28/13 10:44 PM Re: VASCA Radio #30 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio-Episode 30

Join hosts Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct as VASCA Radio disrupts your early August. Current events explores the realm of political trickery and disturbs conspiracy theory. Our guest and newest VASCA Agent is the one and only, Witch Marilyn Mansfield. We discuss her doll collection, growing business and her work as a model. Not to be missed is our prank section and moview review with Citizen Prometheus. Your hosts offer their tracks of the week which features When Children Kill and a new track from Citizen Prometheus' new album, As Above So Below. All, right now on VASCA Radio!

#493966 - 12/21/13 08:22 AM VASCA Radio - update [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Please note that from now on, VASCA Radio will be hosted by me alone. Warlock Tier Instinct has decided to leave the show for personal reasons. I thank him for the great time we have had hosting the show together & wish him the best.

In the future, I will make a few changes & would like to expand the music portion (with a major focus on Death/Thrash, Hardcore, Punk, Dark Wave) & at the same time broaden the range of topics for commentary. Those of you listeners who have enjoyed the show so far will surely find the new format similarly pleasing.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#494074 - 12/28/13 10:18 PM Re: VASCA Radio - update [Re: Prometheus]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
I have no doubt you will continue your excellent work as the captain of your ship!

Best wishes on a new year of wonderful programs!

And thank you for all the hard work of the past as well!

#494112 - 12/30/13 02:24 PM Re: VASCA Radio - update [Re: Nemo]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Thank you very much, Magister Nemo! smile It's my pleasure & even more so knowing that the program is enjoyed by some of the most outstanding individuals. I have just completed the New Year's - Episode & it feels indeed great to be exclusively responsible as the captain.

Here's to a new year of challenges, rewards & good laughs!

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#494173 - 01/02/14 08:31 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 33 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio Episode 33

VASCA Radio rises again in new shape evocating the coming year with a retro-themed episode that takes the listeners back to the 1980s. Damien Mocata joins your host and shares thoughts on modern day superstitions, curious correlations and more.

Music aired on this episode: Pink Turns Blue, Christine Plays Viola, The Cure, Fields of the Nephilim, Sisters of Mercy, Killing Joke, The Nefilim

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/vasca-radio-episode-33/

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#494570 - 02/05/14 12:29 PM VASCA Radio - Episode 34 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio - Episode 34

VASCA Radio returns with a brand-new episode loaded with acoustic ammunition. Your host shares a powerful selection of his personal favourite tunes of 2013 with the listeners and highlights some exceptional releases of the past year. Your host clarifies that VASCA Radio is continuing to stand strong and true to his concept.

Music aired on this episode:
Vader, Carcass, Black Sabbath, Suicidal Tendencies, Integrity, Strife, Leeway, Fleshcrawl

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/blog/vasca-radio-episode-34/

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#495094 - 03/04/14 08:57 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 35 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

VASCA Radio Episode 35

VASCA Radio whirls right into the Spring Equinox season with a vibrant and energy-charged selection of Thrash, Hardcore and Death Metal, predominantly from the late 1980s and the early 1990s. Your host commemorates the magical medium of tapes. News regarding supreme contemporary Death Metal bands round of the episode.

Music aired on this episode:
Pestilence, Stormhold, Bolt Thrower, Mucky Pup, The Accsed, Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., Crumbsuckers, Down Among the Dead Men, Morgoth

http://www.radiofreesatan.com/vasca-radio-episode-35/

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
11889 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404137 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements