Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#454441 - 06/20/11 10:34 AM The First Satanic Sin
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
"'Jackass' star Ryan Dunn was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pa., slammed into a tree and burst into flames, according to local police.

Dunn's passenger -- who police have not identified -- was also killed.

Dunn was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.

Bam Margera's mom, April called into Preston and Steve's morning radio show, to confirm that one of the stars of MTV’s "Jackass” was killed in a car accident.

The one-car accident happened on Route 322 around 2:30 a.m., according to Officer Geiger with West Goshen police. The Porsche shot through about 40 yards of trees before it hit the last one and exploded into flames, according to police. The police press release reads, Preliminary investigation revealed that speed may have been a contributing factor to the accident.

Dunn was known primarily for his dangerous antics and practical jokes in the Jackass movies with his long-time friend Bam Margera. He is a member of the CKY Crew with Margera. Dunn also co-hosted a show on the G4 network called Proving Ground.

The #RIPRyanDunn hashtag was blowing up on Twitter and Ryan Dunn was the top trending topic Monday morning as news of his death spread.

MTV released this statement via Twitter regarding the death of Ryan Dunn:

'We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family.'

Ryan Dunn was 34."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jackass-Star-Ryan-Dunn-Dies-in-Car-Accident-124184189.html

Don't be stupid, don't drink and drive. There is no excuse.

Shit Lamar Says

#454449 - 06/20/11 11:33 AM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Frankly, I'm surprised that stars of Jackass haven't died earlier. If not from the stunts, then from the vengeance of some of the people they've pranked.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#454452 - 06/20/11 11:45 AM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I don't know if it was intentional but I saw somebody Tweet:

RIP Ryan Dunn - greatest jackass of them all.

#454469 - 06/20/11 02:57 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Matthew Miles Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ghent, NY
A Jackass indeed.

#454470 - 06/20/11 03:14 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Don't be stupid, don't drink and drive. There is no excuse.

A PSA? How many here even need reminded this?

I knew Dunn quite well actually, he was truly fearless. Though his antics were something I never understood, what I did appreciate was that he was a damn good showman.

He died a happy millionaire.

rip

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

#454597 - 06/22/11 10:24 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
The true sign of a life well lived: Westboro to Picket Ryan Dunn's Funeral

Here's to the clowns and jesters, the Chris Farleys and Belushis, the Jackasses. All the jokers that life fast and die young so we can have all the laughs while they take all the bruises. They may not be Satanists or role models, but the world would be poorer without them.

tiki RIP tiki

#454624 - 06/23/11 10:16 AM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Lamar Drummer]
AdamBomb Offline

Thanks, man. You saved my life. I woke up this morning and thought, wouldn't it be the smartest idea in the world to go more than double the speed limit while being intoxicated. hehehe

#454630 - 06/23/11 12:23 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Delta]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
The difference is, Chris Farley and John Belushi died quietly alone in hotel rooms. This guy crashed with a passenger, and if it's true he was driving drunk, it's pure luck he didn't kill anyone else who might have been on the road that night.

#454636 - 06/23/11 01:15 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: reprobate]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Obviously I don't condone drunk driving or speed limit breaking, but I hardly consider lone drug related deaths to be noble ones either. I'm not trying to stratify the degree of horribleness that such people tend to go out with, only to point out that it often goes hand in hand with the character that makes them famous and for my part, worth watching.

#454643 - 06/23/11 02:28 PM Hilarious! [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.

#454644 - 06/23/11 02:33 PM Re: Hilarious! [Re: Poetaster]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

People will argue about anything.

#454647 - 06/23/11 03:52 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Delta]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:
I'm not trying to stratify the degree of horribleness that such people tend to go out with, only to point out that it often goes hand in hand with the character that makes them famous and for my part, worth watching.

Yeah, okay. I'm just saying, of self-destructive deaths, those that are essentially victimless reflect on someone's character differently than those where there were victims, and weren't more only by chance. I guess I AM willing to stratify the degree of horribleness.

#454654 - 06/23/11 05:06 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: reprobate]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

No argument with the first half. Feel free to stratify the horribleness, it's worth stratification, but has no bearing on my appreciation of shows where people stick toy cars up their butts. From the Satanic perspective, your criticism is the only way to go and I trust it stands as academic.

But the most fascinating people are seldom the best...

#454658 - 06/23/11 05:56 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Delta]
Direktor Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
All the jokers that life fast and die young so we can have all the laughs while they take all the bruises. They may not be Satanists or role models, but the world would be poorer without them.

I appreciate your words. Brilliantly said.

I have a close friend who has taken his death much more harder than myself, perhaps I have a thicker hide though.

But what you saw in the films is really how he was, that's how they all are. crazy

That's what I value, no bullshit.

HS!

"I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior."
-Hippolyte Taine

#454660 - 06/23/11 06:11 PM Re: The First Satanic Sin [Re: Delta]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

As stupid as what he did was, I was a fan. I laugh my ass off watching those guys do what they do. The X-Ray was fuckin' classic.

And this: laugh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44456 Topics
407337 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold