Topic Options
#455019 - 06/28/11 06:54 PM Emporium issues
DarkAngela Offline

Loc: MO
Does anyone know what is up with the Emporium?

I ordered something over 10 days ago and I got email saying order was complete last Tuesday the 21st of June.

I have not received item yet and went to check my email to check the order tracking and that web page came up no longer available so I tried to go to the website for the emporium and it shows web page URL expired.

I am just wondering as I am excited to get my first Baphomet from this place.

Any info will be appreciated.

#455024 - 06/28/11 07:31 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

From my experience, I've waited anywhere from just a few weeks to two months. It all depends if the item is in stock, and if they're not, more will be soon. Either way, you will get the item. You just have to be patient. It's worth the wait. wink

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#455026 - 06/28/11 07:42 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
DarkAngela Offline

Thanks, but I received email stating my order was complete with a place to track the order is my issue and if you click on the emporium inside the COS webpage it does not come up. it shows that the webpage is expired.

All contact with that site is down and so is the tracking sites they gave me. This is the part I am wondering about.

#455027 - 06/28/11 08:19 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

Try sending a PM to Magister Frost then. You may get a quicker response through Undercroft.

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#455087 - 06/29/11 06:44 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
DarkAngela Offline

I have, thanks!

Hopefully he is hard at getting the Emporium up and running again it is still down today on the 29th.

Edited by DarkAngela (06/29/11 06:46 PM)

#455135 - 06/30/11 07:04 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
DarkAngela Offline

I see the emporium is back up and I found my receipt again.

#455175 - 07/01/11 09:16 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
DarkAngela Offline

I will try to sign up for Undercroft as soon as possible by the way and thanks for pointing that out to me I thought that was for COS members only.

#455870 - 07/12/11 07:25 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I do apologize for the delay in things, I am working on these things as fast as I can. "Waya" is correct that the shipping times can vary depending on the item ordered. Currently, I am back stocked on the Medallions but we be receiving a new shipment shortly and all orders will go out then.

As far as the website having issues, sadly, with the controversial subject matter of our religion we are constantly under attack from other parties wishing to cause us an inconvenience, for this, it requires me to have to work 24/7 to keep the servers up and secure (via my server knowledge and hiring of a third party security company). I do all this to make sure that everyone's data and usage is safe and secure. So on occasion the servers go through upgrades and configuration changes in order to keep them constantly up to date with the latest in security.

I do work as hard as I can to make sure all the sites I host for myself and others are up as often as possible and as accessible as possible!

Thank you!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#455917 - 07/13/11 03:00 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: Magister Frost]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Southern California, USA
Thank you for all of your hard work Magister! It is very much appreciated.

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#456007 - 07/15/11 03:32 AM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
That must be an extremely ugly problem to have to deal with when trying to run a business. Attacks from idiots trying to damage your website and your information is a grinding annoyance I'm sure.

We appreciate the hard work put into it though, as seen in many threads here, people are very happy with the emporium.

#456045 - 07/15/11 06:39 PM Re: Emporium issues [Re: DarkAngela]
DarkAngela Offline

I have been looking at only the Undercroft as of late since signing up there. I just saw the replies here.

I do see on the Undercroft and here that you do a very good job and can see that it is a lot to maintain.

Thank you for your reply Magister!

Sometimes these computers make me feel old, I am new to ordering things on the internet and just kind of got worried that the store was going out of business or something until you answered.

Thanks and Hail Satan.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406070 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements