Topic Options
#452827 - 05/26/11 07:17 PM I am going to cast my fist spell next week
Esiaba Offline

Loc: Nebraska
I would like to know experiences with initial magic.

#452961 - 05/28/11 08:52 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
What other people have done and do shouldn't be all that important to you. Think about yourself, what you want and would like to happen. That's what matters.

#452962 - 05/28/11 09:28 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Well at first I was having trouble with handling. It kept slipping out of my hand or I wasn't concealing it in the proper manner.

Eventually, with enough practice I was able to make even the most skepitcal believe I pulled a quarter out from behind their ear.

Edited by CWH (05/28/11 09:28 PM)

#452976 - 05/29/11 01:33 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: CWH]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
I used to have a similar trick. I would tuck a quarter in the bend of my arm when my audience wasn't looking. Then I would pull my thumb out of my mouth really fast and the quarter would pop off my arm, giving the impression that it came out of my mouth.

Worked pretty well on little kids. coopdevil devilchili

Shit Lamar Says

#453088 - 05/31/11 12:00 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
Esiaba Offline

Loc: Nebraska
I can pull my thumb apart

#453120 - 05/31/11 02:39 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
thorn9 Offline

The more feeling you put into it the better. What books have you read on the subject?

As you know Satanic rituals are really just about releasing emotions to make you feel better. So many Satanists that want to do actual magical rituals to get actual results tend to search for books and writters who are into that sort of thing.

#453122 - 05/31/11 04:04 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Esiaba
I would like to know experiences with initial magic.

The first time ritualizing is not unlike your first time having sex: the setting won't be perfect, it's not going to go 100% smoothly, and it won't be your best performance. But just because it's not flawless doesn't mean it can't be effective for you.

Likewise, people who rationalize excuses for never doing it, are really missing out!

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#453145 - 05/31/11 10:23 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: thorn9]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Quote:
As you know Satanic rituals are really just about releasing emotions to make you feel better.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic..

Anton LaVey knew a thing or two about getting real world results through Satanic Ritual. wink

#455052 - 06/29/11 04:35 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Esiaba]
The Opposite Offline

Loc: Washington
My first ritual I wore my paints on my head and my shirt on my legs tided a frying pan to a rope for a bell and defecated on a plate. It went quite well for me.

#455084 - 06/29/11 06:03 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: The Opposite]
Valtiel Offline

Loc: Hollywood
Originally Posted By: The Opposite
My first ritual I wore my paints on my head and my shirt on my legs tided a frying pan to a rope for a bell and defecated on a plate. It went quite well for me.

Sounds like a GG Allin gig.

#455112 - 06/30/11 10:42 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Valtiel]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Valtiel
Sounds like a GG Allin gig.

Nah, just some attention-starved internet troll. Though such losers need much more than a spell to get their lives in order.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#455142 - 06/30/11 08:28 PM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: The Opposite]
Matthew Miles Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ghent, NY

Real mature post. After that, I'm sure we all think highly of you *rolls eyes*

#455156 - 07/01/11 07:28 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Matthew Miles]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Originally Posted By: Matthew Miles

And your reply to a banned member serves what purpose? To give him much wanted attention that he can no longer see or to show you're so much better?

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#455487 - 07/07/11 02:45 AM Re: I am going to cast my fist spell next week [Re: Bruja]
Pablovilla Offline

Loc: Victorville, California
Originally Posted By: Bruja
Originally Posted By: Matthew Miles

And your reply to a banned member serves what purpose? To give him much wanted attention that he can no longer see or to show you're so much better?

From the subject line I could tell that it was someone not worth the time to reply to. Besides I was wondering what kind of magic spell that was casting by threatening someone with his fist. I see it was to get himself banned from here.

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements