Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#457199 - 08/03/11 06:55 PM Alien Elite among ignorant sheep
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
It is not easy living among the herd. I have never met anyone face to face who understands things exactly the way I do. I personally know only two or three individuals who are willing to engage in discussions on practically any topic and provide intelligent responses to the dialogue. There have been conversations with seemingly like-minded individuals in virtual environments such as this one, but my day-to-day interactions with others are met alone. Most of these interactions leave me frustrated. It is difficult for me to understand the mentality of most of the people I come into contact with on a regular basis.

When I witness a mother showing off a new manicure she just paid for – then hear that her daughters had to split a bag of pretzels and a soda for dinner because she didn’t have any money - I think something is wrong. When I see another mother have random men spending the night in the same house where her teenage daughter and son reside and openly refers to the visits as “booty calls” – I think something is wrong. When I hear another woman talk of how her cheating husband abuses her and how she can’t do anything with her teenage daughter who is using drugs and is staying out all night having unprotected sex – I think something is wrong.

These same individuals insist upon praying before their meals. They take (force) their children to church every Sunday. They sing in the choirs and go to weekly bible studies. They proselytize – insisting what they have been told by others is the only way. They ask if my kids can attend “vacation bible school” where they are “teachers”… They put their troubles “in god’s hands” rather than making any effort or taking any responsibility themselves. They proclaim praises to their deity when fortune comes their way, and when tragedy strikes – they repeat what they have been told: “it was god’s will”. To them – this is normal, acceptable behavior regardless of their hypocrisy. They assume everyone has faith in their god and is willing to participate in their insanity.

It is as if I do not belong among these individuals. I am not the same as these people. I have different instincts and motivations and I live by different rules and standards. It is difficult for me to interact with them. I feel foreign and alone at times. I understand that I am operating on a completely different level than these people – and most of them will never have the capacity to fathom how things really are. I cannot be anything other than what I am. I am a Satanist.

I am not expecting the world to change. I just have a hard time casting a blind eye or turning a deaf ear to the blatant assumptions, pretentiousness, hypocrisy, and stupidity of these individuals – especially when children are involved. I cannot be a hermit and shelter myself and my children from the outside world, but there are times I wish I was in a position to achieve point 5 of Pentagonal Revisionism.

I would like to know if any other Satanists have had similar feelings or experiences and if they would be willing to share how they live as the Übermensch among the herd.

Opinions and advice are welcomed.

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#457202 - 08/03/11 08:22 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Perhaps you’re not looking hard enough.

I have met dozens of interesting, fun, and intelligent people out in the masses. It does require a good filtering system and some patience. But they are out there.

Being able to pick certain crowds to surround yourself with would help as well. I know it isn't always easy, yet you will gain more results than simply complaining about the world.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#457206 - 08/03/11 09:01 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Discipline]
Zsche Offline

Indeed Warlock Discipline -

Thank you for your input. These are not people I choose to hang around with. These are individuals I must interact with to maintain my means of income - and ensure my children become adept at social relationships.

It was not my intention to complain - but rather to seek enlightenment from others who have felt the same way.

Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#457213 - 08/03/11 10:04 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I apologize for making the assumption you were complaining.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#457215 - 08/03/11 10:26 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Discipline]
Zsche Offline

No apology needed - or offense taken Warlock Discipline.

I welcome interaction with those who were born like me.

Hail Satan!

#457219 - 08/03/11 11:02 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Discipline]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Echoing Discipline's comments! It can take a while, but interesting people are out there.

You may be able to find like-minded folks through the Internet--for example, on OKCupid, at meetup.com, or on posting boards (like this one)--or through classes, hobby groups, or volunteer groups that interest you.

Down the road, you may also want to move to a more educated geographic area, or a different line of work, or something, because it sounds like you're surrounded by filthy, worthless gutter-sluts right now. It'd bring anybody down!

I've also learned that when you can't be around interesting people, you have to figure out how to make people interesting. You can do this by either providing a service that makes you feel useful and engaged, or asking questions that get people to reveal what turns them on or makes them tick. When people are passionate and engaged, they typically become more interesting, and more enjoyable to deal with. (Not so sure about the wastes of space you just described though, but then it doesn't work with everybody...)

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#457247 - 08/04/11 07:56 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: TrojZyr]
Zsche Offline

Thank you Witch TrojZyr –

I have always appreciated hearing your perspective.

It occurs to me that by venting I may have violated Satanic Rule # 2. My apologies if I offended anyone.

Not entirely everyone I know is as zealous or worthless as my rant may have made it seem - I just get frustrated sometimes. Simply being active and involved in the lives of my children and my day to day travels causes me to come in contact with the individuals mentioned above. At this point in my life moving is not an option, but I have considered it. I am unsure if this would be the appropriate action – as my presence here confounds and defies, which has proven to serve me well at times.

In the past I have been involved in events and experiences with other individuals where we were all attempting to achieve a common goal – and religion was never mentioned. These experiences were interesting and rewarding for all of us. I appreciate you reminding me of these types of things. In voicing my frustrations I was attempting to receive exactly this type of feedback. Thank you.

#457252 - 08/04/11 10:10 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
You're welcome! My pleasure.

Since shit tends to flow downhill, it also occurs to me that your children may doubly appreciate having you as a model, a support, and a sounding board, because they may want or need help making sense of their playmates' choices, problems, and conduct.

Of course, the point of such discussions would not to be for you to say, "bad, bad, naughty naughty; if you ever act this way, I'll kill you," nor to automatically forbid your children from playing with Jimmy, because his parents are dysfunctional.

Rather, the objective should be to help your kids explore and organize their thoughts and feelings about those around them; facilitate discussion about why people do what they do, and why they are who they are; and both model and discuss (without lecturing) what it means to make good or bad decisions in life. In this case, your main "job" or role here will be to ask really good questions, and listen intently to the answers, and then follow up with more good questions.

Well, and if their home lives are crazy, your children's friends may appreciate having a soft place to fall, as well, and that may very well turn out to be you and your place. Be prepared for how you're going to deal with that, and what you're willing to do or not do, or allow or not allow. You have an opportunity to do some good, but it may require some additional work and energy on your part.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#457270 - 08/04/11 04:13 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
I think perhaps you are dealing with something with the clarity of one who identifies as a Satanist. Surely all these things sucked before and therefore bothered you.

With Satanism, however, you can see that a codified structure exists that enables you to embrace the exact opposite of this irresponsible behavior . You find a religion where instead of begging down on one's knees, one is forced to stand tall and take responsibility for all actions---credit for the good and blame for the bad.

Once you've accepted that responsibility the act of watching others writhe about on the ground hoping for the best and doing nothing to cause it will tend to truly piss you off.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#457295 - 08/04/11 11:02 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Lamar Drummer Offline

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: Zsche
I have never met anyone face to face who understands things exactly the way I do. I personally know only two or three individuals who are willing to engage in discussions on practically any topic and provide intelligent responses to the dialogue.

I can only speak for myself. In my experience, generally people will not see things exactly as you see them, perhaps because of ignorance or stubbornness. I tend to think of everyday folk as idiots. They prove themselves as such all the time when engaged in conversation. The bulk of people around my neck of the woods are largely uneducated, lazy, and much like you described. Magistra Ygraine said it right, "the act of watching others writhe about on the ground hoping for the best and doing nothing to cause it will tend to truly piss you off." I feel many times as you do yourself. Oft times I find myself doing double takes at the blatant stupidity of those around me. Sometimes I think "people cannot be this stupid." Satanism has done a great deal in keeping me sane in that regard. Coming to places such as this and communicating with those intelligent few give me that extra spark to plow through the herd.

Edited by Lamar Drummer (08/04/11 11:03 PM)

Shit Lamar Says

#457296 - 08/05/11 12:13 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Lamar Drummer]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
It's comedy man, nothing but.

Sure, it can be tough to not get angry at times or even discouraged; turning dumb people into a personal comedy though, now that's where the magic is.

Just remember that you live in a world where the percentage of those like you is not in your favor and roll with it. When you stop to think about it or to yearn for more like-minded people, it's going to be a drag. It's really best to simply love the things you do and stop worrying about Johnny Stupid or Rickey "the" Dickhead who can't talk to you about your favorite subjects because they never bothered to learn about them or are just too dumb to get it.

No man is an island, but you can certainly build a house on one.

It's sort of like a shitty job in that respect and I always like to refer back to what my father used to say to me when I was helping him on the family farm: "son, when this is done, we get to go the fuck home, now stop whining and get back to work". In this case, just think of the people you describe as lot of funny clowns to keep you company until you get back to your house on the island.

wink
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#457304 - 08/05/11 02:19 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Poetaster]
Hatred_Incarnate Offline

Originally Posted By: Poetaster

Sure, it can be tough to not get angry at times or even discouraged; turning dumb people into a personal comedy though, now that's where the magic is.

That is one of two things I have found to work, though this is certainly the most fun, it is the harder of the two for me.

The other easier one, once you learn how to do it, will be second nature after a about, oh....3 seconds. It's so effective and the best method I have found to deal with the f*cking idiots I'm surrounded by indirectly at work. My job is to listen to one end of a phone call and caption that for a hard of hearing or deaf person who has a special telephone at the other end, similar to what happens when you mute the tv most of us never use anymore. Some of the things I hear confound me as to how these people can even feed themselves, much less dial a damn phone to talk about this nonsense with others of virtually no intelligence. The only way, and I mean the only way to stay sane when listening to these idiots, is to not listen. Completely tune out and don't even process what they say on a conscious level. Granted this doesn't work quite as well in a conversation, but try not to process and internalize what they're saying. Just respond with as little thought as possible. It's only fair since that's what they do to you, although they don't have a choice in the matter given their limited processing power.

I've heard people who say they lose a little bit of their soul every time they go to work here, and, if I didn't disassociate so strongly, I would certainly have gone mad by now.
-Fry Futurama
Crocodilians take better care of their young then a lot of parents I know.
-Dr. Brady Barr

#457312 - 08/05/11 06:28 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: Zsche
I would like to know if any other Satanists have had similar feelings or experiences and if they would be willing to share how they live as the Übermensch among the herd.

I have similar feelings. I am not an extrovert, don't have kids, and would rather jab a fork in my eye than argue with idiots. So, the blind-deaf thing works for me most of the time. However, when giving strangers creative nicknames and my own cartoon bubble dialogue just isn't enough to restore personal calm, I tell myself it could be worse.

You know, like being happy you live in North Carolina and not North Korea. smile
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#457314 - 08/05/11 07:24 AM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
It is not easy living among the herd. I have never met anyone face to face who understands things exactly the way I do. I personally know only two or three individuals who are willing to engage in discussions on practically any topic and provide intelligent responses to the dialogue. There have been conversations with seemingly like-minded individuals in virtual environments such as this one, but my day-to-day interactions with others are met alone. Most of these interactions leave me frustrated. It is difficult for me to understand the mentality of most of the people I come into contact with on a regular basis.

Luckily, it is quite easy for me to not have to interact with anyone I choose not to on a daily basis.

Quote:
These same individuals insist upon praying before their meals. They take (force) their children to church every Sunday. They sing in the choirs and go to weekly bible studies.

Some of the worse children I knew growing up were preacher's children.

Quote:
It is as if I do not belong among these individuals. I am not the same as these people.

This is true for any genuine Satanist.

#457347 - 08/05/11 01:17 PM Re: Alien Elite among ignorant sheep [Re: Zsche]
Zsche Offline

Originally Posted By: TrojZyr
Since shit tends to flow downhill, it also occurs to me that your children may doubly appreciate having you as a model, a support, and a sounding board, because they may want or need help making sense of their playmates' choices, problems, and conduct.

Of course, the point of such discussions would not to be for you to say, "bad, bad, naughty naughty; if you ever act this way, I'll kill you," nor to automatically forbid your children from playing with Jimmy, because his parents are dysfunctional.

Thanks again Witch TrojZyr

I consider myself fortunate to have had open communication with my kids. No topic is taboo. They ask questions – and I do my best to explain there are many different people in the world with a variety of opinions, some of them more realistic than others. They seem to be fairly observant and are usually able to determine what acceptable behavior is and what is not. I can only hope as they get older – and naturally distance themselves from their parents, they remember these things and feel that they can always discuss things with me.

I have forbidden my kids from playing or associating with a couple of other children, but it is a rare occurrence. One of them was a new kid who was caught with several other neighborhood kids’ stolen skateboards (including my son’s). By being caught we all learned he had just been released from juvenile detention in another state. The other – is the son of the “booty call” mother mentioned in my original post. I witnessed this 6 year old repeatedly putting a toy in his mouth, then down the front of his pants - then attempting to intentionally rub it on other kid’s faces while his mother laughed about it. My kids didn’t want to be around these kids anyway.

And yes - our house is “the house”, and usually my kids prefer that their friends come here (and their friends make comments of how lucky my kids are). At times it can be challenging, but ground rules have been laid and my kids know what is allowed and what is not. I’d rather they be at home than at someone else’s house anyway.

Originally Posted By: Ygraine
I think perhaps you are dealing with something with the clarity of one who identifies as a Satanist. Surely all these things sucked before and therefore bothered you.

With Satanism, however, you can see that a codified structure exists that enables you to embrace the exact opposite of this irresponsible behavior . You find a religion where instead of begging down on one's knees, one is forced to stand tall and take responsibility for all actions---credit for the good and blame for the bad.

Once you've accepted that responsibility the act of watching others writhe about on the ground hoping for the best and doing nothing to cause it will tend to truly piss you off.

Y~

Thank you Magistra Ygraine,

Indeed these things have always sucked and bothered me. It seems that I have become more aware and reached a level of realization that I previously did not know. I appreciate your input and perspective.

It is funny – to a certain point… but after you’ve heard the same joke repeatedly and on a regular basis it becomes annoying.

Just remember that you live in a world where the percentage of those like you is not in your favor and roll with it.

Sound and logical advice – but simply being a minority does not mean I should have to put up with barefaced stupidity. I will agree that there are times when it is prudent to bite my tongue – but there are others where a swift and stern response is warranted. Yes - My home does provide solace and is a welcome retreat from being among the sheep.

Originally Posted By: Hatred_Incarnate
Completely tune out and don't even process what they say on a conscious level. Granted this doesn't work quite as well in a conversation, but try not to process and internalize what they're saying. Just respond with as little thought as possible. It's only fair since that's what they do to you, although they don't have a choice in the matter given their limited processing power.

In my line of work – I am required to quickly process large amounts of information and use my knowledge and experience to implement a corrective course of action. This fits well with my personality. Not much gets past me on a conscious level – tuning things out is not something that comes naturally to me. This does not mean that I internalize everything or even respond to everything I hear or see. I simply notice things that seem obvious to me but to most seem oblivious.

Originally Posted By: Shade
However, when giving strangers creative nicknames and my own cartoon bubble dialogue just isn't enough to restore personal calm, I tell myself it could be worse.

You know, like being happy you live in North Carolina and not North Korea.

Absolutely Witch Shade –

Thank you for this perspective. Things could be a lot worse. I am fortunate. It’s interesting how Shade can bring new light to things…

Simply reading the responses to my original post have made me feel better. I enjoy hearing the different views of those who are not like most.

Hail Satan!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405225 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements