Topic Options
#457453 - 08/06/11 05:16 PM s[ermo] iii Tetranagrammaton (A Triptych Of Emotion) - Review
Lust Offline

The wall of sound guarding the listener weakens with each second passing of play. From behind the wall - is the pulsing terror of Tetranagrammaton (A Triptych Of Emotion). Urging the will of forgotten ancients to spill over into this dimension and consume everything with ideal patterns and sounds, unheard of 'till recently. This powerhouse album is essential listening for hidden practitioners and curious thinkers who delight in diabolical renderings and selfishly employ the planted techniques. s[ermo] iii has delivered the ultimate opus and it is highly regarded and recommended.

5 Star Album and Artist
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#457506 - 08/07/11 12:38 PM Re: s[ermo] iii Tetranagrammaton (A Triptych Of Emotion) - Review [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
This, right here, is why I make music (of course, tits are a good reason, too).
Thank you, Warlock. It really means the world to me. smile

Edited by Slesk (08/07/11 12:39 PM)

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405788 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements