Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#455257 - 07/03/11 11:28 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

I set up a podomatic account and put you on follow. I'll be tuning in for each episode.

#455261 - 07/03/11 12:34 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: CWH]
Lust Offline

We are more comfortable now and are focused on delivering an entertaining and insightful platform with each episode.

Enjoy and thanks for following VASCA Radio. cool

HS!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#455403 - 07/05/11 07:28 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Aristotle Stoli Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Florida, USA
Great job, I really enjoyed the show and I am certainly looking forward to further episodes!
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
Charles Bukowski

Church of Satan SETI@home Team

#455449 - 07/06/11 07:12 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Aristotle Stoli]
Lust Offline

I was just talking about you the other day. So glad you are enjoying VASCA Radio. We are recording episode three tomorrow and it should be available before the weekend is over. We are excited about our invited guest and as always will be sharing our thoughts on the regular show topics with a few surprises thrown in to boot.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#455453 - 07/06/11 10:36 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

Do you have an RSS feed I can subscribe to? I don't get to stream music offline often.

#455456 - 07/06/11 11:06 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Adam-9sense]
Lust Offline

I do and you are the first to ask. Visit www.tierinstinct.com and click on the VASCA Radio tab. The RSS button is at the top right. Let me know that it works if you don't mind? We also enjoy your show. Thanks for listening to VASCA Radio.

#455458 - 07/06/11 11:29 AM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 2 [Re: Lust]
Adam-9sense Offline
CoS Warlock

It works perfectly. I am listening now.

#455783 - 07/11/11 04:12 PM VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Join us as we discuss separation of church and State under our current events platform. Featured tracks this week include, 'In Through This Devour' and 'Ego=God" both selected by the hosts. VASCA Radio welcomes this weeks guest from Norway, Citizen Slesk. We play 'd'avruk wetsin hoecgo' from his new album Tetranagrammaton (a triptycH of emotion). As always our platform on pranks and practical jokes is to be explored plus much more. This is VASCA Radio!

http://tierinstinct9.podomatic.com/entry/2011-07-11T13_56_35-07_00

#455791 - 07/11/11 05:14 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
I love the end result of the interview!
Another fantastic episode, and thanks for having me!

HS!

#455803 - 07/11/11 08:00 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: $lesk]
Lust Offline

We enjoyed it and I meant it when I extended the invite. Your artistic creations serve as inspiration for many. It is our pleasure to help you get the word out.

Now and in the future.

HS!

#455804 - 07/11/11 08:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio: Episode 3 [Re: Lust]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It really means a lot!

All in all this has been a good week for me. An excellent interview with you guys, Women, Wine, Song & Great Danes pretending to be Scooby Doo, being drawn by Amanda Fucking Palmer, and getting a model stalker.

I'm sure the magic of VASCA has at least something to do with it all. wink

#456792 - 07/27/11 03:04 PM VASCA Radio - Episode 4 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany

VASCA Radio brings you episode 4. Topics are covered concerning the bombing and shooting that recently took place in Norway. Unfair tax on German Citizens that supports the devastated Greek economy. From the Death Metal band, Predatory Mindset your hosts welcome C.W. Hellsmight to VASCA Radio. Hear the powerful track 'Not Like Most' and our discussion with him regarding his employment with the Federal Prison System and much more. As always we delve into our delicious pranks of the week and close the show with the hosts' selected tracks. This is VASCA Radio!

VASCA Radio - Episode 4

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#456798 - 07/27/11 04:49 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 4 [Re: Prometheus]
Sangi Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Southern California, USA
I enjoyed this recent episode. Well Done!

Hail Satan!
Sangi

#458068 - 08/13/11 10:29 AM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - episode 5: Radio Free Satan

Join hosts Citizen Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct as VASCA Radio makes the move to Radio Free Satan! We tackle current events and offer our own perspective regarding these. VASCA Radio welcomes Warlock Darren Deicide. We discuss his upcoming video and air the hit single 'The Cocaine Song'. Keeping with tradition is our pranks and practical jokes segment and selected tracks from the hosts. Starting Monday - August 15 and only on Radio Free Satan!

#458087 - 08/13/11 02:59 PM Re: VASCA Radio now on RFS [Re: Lust]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Congratz to you and Mr. Prometheus!

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405515 Posts