Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#461308 - 09/28/11 08:59 AM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: MagisterParadise]
Lust Offline

I thank you, Magister Paradise. RSS feeds have been a 'lil tricky for me (so easy) but I think I have it figured out and corrected at my website too. I will also update this for Radio Free Satan.

Try this and let me know if it is working?
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#461364 - 09/29/11 05:29 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: Lust]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Originally Posted By: Tier Instinct
I thank you, Magister Paradise. RSS feeds have been a 'lil tricky for me (so easy) but I think I have it figured out and corrected at my website too. I will also update this for Radio Free Satan.

Try this and let me know if it is working?

I see Episode 8 and that's it.

What subscribers should see is a series of episodes, such as the one for my show, Terror Transmission, linked here (and excuse the large graphics; that's my podcast file host's doing). Because of the integrity of this feed, our iTunes page reflects the same availability, linked here.

And, you really should be on iTunes. In case I didn't mention that enough.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#461365 - 09/29/11 05:50 PM Re: VASCA Radio - #7 RFS - RSS [Re: MagisterParadise]
Lust Offline

I am working on it and I will have some info soon. We stopped uploading podcasts after moving the show to Radio Free Satan and is why we released a press release announcing the move. Thanks again for the heads up and comparison.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#462249 - 10/18/11 06:15 PM Re: VASCA Radio #9 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio celebrates episode 9! From the Satanic Horror Punk band, The Quintessentials VASCA Radio welcomes, Warlock Bloodfire. Your hosts kick off the episode with their selected tracks and comments. Current events, a movie review, pranks of the week and more!

#462690 - 10/26/11 09:37 AM VASCA Radio Episode 10 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
Track selections from the hosts begin the episode and surprises await the listening audience. The world's attention shifts to Halloween but VASCA is unleashed upon the Holy See, in our current events segment. Join our hosts as they celebrate and pay tribute to, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey. From the same titled CD we play Satan Takes A Holiday. Prometheus reviews Die Farbe which is based on H.P. Lovecraft's short novel The Color Out of Space. Pranks and more all on episode 10 of VASCA Radio!

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#462763 - 10/27/11 04:21 PM Re: VASCA Radio #10 (Halloween) [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Track selections from the hosts begin the episode and surprises await the listening audience. The world's attention shifts to Halloween but VASCA is unleashed upon the Holy See in our current events segment. Join our hosts as they celebrate and pay tribute to, Magus Anton Szandor LaVey. From the same titled CD we play Satan Takes A Holiday. Prometheus reviews Die Farbe which is based on H.P. Lovecraft's short novel The Color Out of Space. Pranks and more all on episode #10 of VASCA Radio!

#462846 - 10/28/11 04:58 PM Re: VASCA Radio #9 [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Great interview.

Really Warlock Bloddfire's interviews on VASCA and 9 sense.

#463972 - 11/15/11 06:25 PM Re: VASCA Radio #11 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 11

The Behemoth episode. Prometheus details the events that surround the future of space exploration and a discussion quickly takes off. Adam Campbell joins your hosts this week and we discuss many things including his popular book release for How Crow Got His Scare Back. Adam sticks around for the pranks segment and Tier Instinct reviews, The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence). Not to be missed are our hosts selected tracks and an announcement regarding listeners of VASCA Radio. Only on Radio Free Satan!

#465423 - 12/06/11 05:45 AM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

Week of December 5, 2011

Episode 12

Warlock Tier Instinct tackles the Current Events segment and explores the details surrounding the so-called Mayan apocalypse. VASCA Radio welcomes the versatile musician, The Vulture. We play "Sweet Revenge" from his Gyps Fulvus release, Nocturnes For Nightmares. VASCA Radio welcomes it's first V.A.S.C.A. Agent, Damien Mocata. Damien joins your hosts for the Pranks segment and shares his own delicious surprise. Prometheus reviews the 1960 French horror movie, Eyes Without a Face and we wrap the episode up with the hosts chosen tracks of the week. All on this episode of, VASCA Radio.

#465469 - 12/06/11 07:13 PM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Lust]
Unknown User Offline
Banned

Caught the new episode today. Great work as always.

#465603 - 12/08/11 06:06 AM Re: VASCA Radio #12 [Re: Unknown User]
Lust Offline

Great to know that you enjoyed it!

#467001 - 12/27/11 07:42 AM Re: VASCA Radio #13 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio #13

End of the year episode. Prometheus employs the V.A.S.C.A. and targets product starved holiday shoppers who hide behind the veil of religious holiday during the current events segment. VASCA Radio proudly welcomes, Reverend Kevin I. Slaughter. We discuss his current lectures and seek out his opinions on various topics. Musical guest and V.A.S.C.A. Agent combined; making his second appearance on VASCA Radio is, Citizen Slesk. He has a secret to share regarding sermo iii and he does just that during the interview. We play his sermo iii track, Shining Trapezohedron. Pranks, movie review and track selections from your hosts personal material all await inside this full episode that is a download must.

#468211 - 01/19/12 06:55 AM Re: VASCA Radio #14 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio #14

Prometheus and Warlock Tier Instinct bring you episode #14 to start off the new year of VASCA Radio. Current events with Tier Instinct targets disgruntled Christians as the Westboro Baptist Church targets a fallen soldier's funeral for protest. The amazing talent of Satanic Artist, G. Edwin Taylor is discussed as he stops by the V.A.S.C.A. studio as our featured V.A.S.C.A. Agent and guest. Pranks, a movie review by, Prometheus and track selections all await on episode #14 of VASCA Radio!

#470039 - 02/16/12 07:05 AM Re: VASCA Radio - EP # 15 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 15

VASCA Radio powers up for The Year of the Dragon episode. Chinese Astrology states that 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. Prometheus elaborates and shares an arresting perspective during Current Events that VASCA Agents, and VASCA Radio listeners will appreciate. Some relevant music selections fill this episode, pranks, a movie review with Tier Instinct and track selections from your hosts.

Edited by Tier Instinct (02/16/12 07:06 AM)

#471066 - 03/07/12 01:32 PM VASCA Radio - Episode 16 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
VASCA Radio - Episode 16

Your hosts welcomes back loyal listeners and V.A.S.C.A. Agents for another full episode. Tier Instinct tackles current events and calls BS where a double standard is concerned. Warlock ASP joins your hosts and has some news of interest for the V.A.S.C.A. Agents. Warlock ASP sticks around for the pranks section and Prometheus delights with another superb movie review. Hosts track selections include Synergies and The Black Dragon Conclave [A Manifesto].

All this & more in VASCA Radio - Episode 16

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43643 Topics
404172 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements