Topic Options
#461451 - 10/01/11 02:28 PM In a bit of a jam over a membership card.
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
Hey, folks. Several years ago my wallet was stolen along with my membership card. I'd like to get a replacement, but I really have no way of proving I was ever a member aside from posting this message here (I did at least verify my membership status on this forum). I payed for my membership via Paypal about seven years ago- I really doubt the transaction history still exists.

So, what shall I do? Is this message sufficient proof of membership? I'm at a bit of a loss here.

Thanks for your time. HS!

#461452 - 10/01/11 02:37 PM Re: In a bit of a jam over a membership card. [Re: London]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
The personal details you supplied when you joined will be on file at the Church of Satan.

Please send your enquiry there. An email to HP Nadramia at administration will be fine.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#461453 - 10/01/11 02:54 PM Re: In a bit of a jam over a membership card. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
Thank you Reverend; and thank you to everyone who helped through PMs! You are all too kind! cool

Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements