Topic Options
#462630 - 10/25/11 12:36 PM Active Membership status
Ryz Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Hello all!
In 2009 I became a member and at that time I sent in an application to become an active member. I heard nothing in reply (I had moved a while after so don't know if I just missed it) I sent an email to give my change of address and never heard anything in reply.

Short story is that I put a hell of a lot of time into the app and was wondering if I was given active status or not. I feel my app was solid for this level and more then anything I would just like some closure on this after pouring that much time into it. Would like to think that I would not be turned down and perhaps I was just slipped through...

Any thoughts on where I take this from here? I am willing to resend or whatever it takes...Just looking for closure as I stated smile

HS
RYZ

Edited by Ryz (10/25/11 12:37 PM)

#462632 - 10/25/11 02:57 PM Re: Active Membership status [Re: Ryz]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Confirmation can take several years. In the meantime, be active. Show us what you got.

I never received an official reply to my active membership. It wasn't necessary. But you can sit around waiting if you want.

Forum Stats
11890 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements