Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#471998 - 03/27/12 11:35 PM Re: VASCA Radio #17 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio Episode 17

Current Events is discussed as Prometheus takes on whats going on in Afghanistan. Your hosts air music that is relevant to the episode and share their reasons for inclusion. Have a laugh as we dive into the pranks section and Tier Instinct reviews the 1986 film Sid & Nancy. Track selections from your hosts personal material await as well as insight into future release.

All this and more in Episode 17 of VASCA Radio!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#473160 - 04/18/12 10:34 AM Re: VASCA Radio #18 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 18

VASCA Radio celebrates Doktor LaVey's birthday with another diabolical episode. Tier Instinct takes on current events and knocks out many issues at hand. Your hosts welcome Warlock Corvis Nocturnum and discuss his many working projects and much more. Prometheus reviews the 2011 Horror/Fantasy Fading of the Cries. Pranks and tracks of the week all await in this packed episode of VASCA Radio.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�

#474684 - 05/16/12 10:09 AM VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
VASCA Radio - Episode 19

VASCA Radio powers up with another thrilling episode and catches the VASCA Agents up with a brewing storm. Prometheus takes the helm with the current events section and delights with his insights into haunted places. He shares some of the causes and exploits the herds superstions abroad. Your hosts welcom Citizen Eric Hellfire to the VASCA Studio and discusses the car crash in Wilmington NC that almost claimed the life of Warlock Tier Instinct. MR. Hellfire also shares some information that VASCA Agents will take note of. As per tradition your hosts have Eric Hellfire stick around for the prank segment and Tier Instinct reviews American Pie Presents The Naked Mile (2006). Agents are delighted with a brand new track manifested by Citizen Prometheus and listen for a timeless treasure from Warlock Tier Instinct. This packed episode of VASCA Radio awaits for all your diabolical needs.

VASCA Radio - Episode 19

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474769 - 05/17/12 08:46 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Eric Hellfire Offline

Loc: NC,USA
Thank you, gentlemen, for having me on the show. It was an honor and a privilege.

#474799 - 05/18/12 09:58 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Lust Offline

You, like many others have an open invite. When we declare one a V.A.S.C.A. Agent it is truely deserved. All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Here it comes!

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#474802 - 05/18/12 10:02 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Eric Hellfire]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

You are most welcome! Having you as a guest & VASCA Agent was a supreme pleasure & honour, sir. Thank you, you have helped to make this episode hell of a show.

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474803 - 05/18/12 10:05 AM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Lust]
Prometheus Offline
CoS Member

Quote:
All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Ah, you mean the countdown that has just begun. coopdevil

HAIL SATAN!

Prometheus

#474812 - 05/18/12 02:10 PM Re: VASCA Radio - Episode 19 [Re: Prometheus]
Lust Offline

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
Quote:
All should keep an eye open today for what Warlock Palmer has to offer.

Ah, you mean the countdown that has just begun. coopdevil

You know it and have what I have and what many have been asking for.

V.A.S.C.A. Agents are in for a real treat.

HS!
coopdevil

#480038 - 09/04/12 11:24 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
Lust Offline

VASCA Radio - Episode 20

VASCA Radio returns from its summer break with another forceful episode. Tune in as Warlock Tier Instinct tackles Current Events and takes a clean sweep with the nuisances of Remmus-season. Your hosts interview Warlocks Bloodfire and Hell Of all Hells and ask questions regarding the new album by The Quintessentials "Realm Of The Great Old Ones". Prometheus reviews the film Ghost Rider and as always pranks and our selected tracks pepper up the show. VASCA Radio is back and we welcome you to explore.

Listen Now

#480041 - 09/04/12 02:18 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
Azeri Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I just finished listening to VASCA Radio, Radio Free SAtan.
Episode# 20, it is super. As usual the entire episode was educational and exciting.
I look forward to many more episodes in the future.HS!

www.vampiretemple.com

http://vampiretemple.com/vampirechallenge.html

#480059 - 09/04/12 10:12 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Azeri]
Lust Offline

Like yourself our VASCA Agents are our audience and honored guests. Many thanks to Warlock's Hell Of All Hells and Bloodfire for the interview and Quintessentials track selection. Warlock HOH provided an excellent description of my V.A.S.C.A. and it is my intention for other magicians/artists to do the same.

VASCA Radio is back and will be powering up the studio even more frequently. My esteemed co-host, Citizen Prometheus is the backbone of the show and we are both setting our sights on our anniversary edition soon to come.

Hail V.A.S.C.A.!
Hail Satan!

#480128 - 09/06/12 03:32 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for having us on!

HS!

#480136 - 09/06/12 04:20 PM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: HellofallHells]
Lust Offline

Oh I do indeed and have made mention during a recent interview that should be available soon. It means a lot when others can use this method and you verse it exact. My hat is off, my friend.

HS!
coopdevil

#480207 - 09/08/12 07:12 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: Lust]
DamienMocata Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Linenopolis
As always, a superb listening experience. If you do get a video of your latest prank, I hope you'll share it with us all at some point.

Thank you, and Hail V.A.S.C.A.!

Not every cage is made of bars.
"The Humanoid form makes an excellent concentrated protein. " - Davros
"You are a collection of probability fields. " - Me.

#480208 - 09/08/12 07:27 AM Re: VASCA Radio #20 [Re: DamienMocata]
Lust Offline

LOL - glad you enjoyed the show, my friend.

Hail V.A.S.C.A!
Hail Satan!
WTI
coopdevil

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements