Topic Options
#463062 - 10/31/11 07:14 PM Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#463074 - 10/31/11 10:01 PM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Ygraine]
Lust Offline

Spelling words? Geez! frown
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#463076 - 10/31/11 10:09 PM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Ygraine]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

"a child's imagination only lasts as long as childhood. Let's not waste it on our adult petty disagreements."

Amen to that. Children get dragged into adult silliness and have no say in the matter. It's just a hop, skip and a jump to indoctrination from there.

#463088 - 11/01/11 04:13 AM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Ygraine]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!

Edited by Magister_Lang (11/01/11 04:19 AM)
The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#463089 - 11/01/11 04:16 AM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Ygraine]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#463128 - 11/01/11 07:13 PM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Magister_Lang]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA

I wonder how much retaliation shaving cream, TP, and rotten eggs the janitors had to clear off of that school today.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#463147 - 11/01/11 10:15 PM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Bill_M]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
Maybe this school ended up with an untold number of flaming bags of crap instead.coopdevil

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#463314 - 11/04/11 03:03 AM Re: Ygraine on Examiner.com for Halloween [Re: Ygraine]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
Thank you for sharing this offering, Magistra!

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements