Topic Options
#463345 - 11/05/11 03:54 AM A clarification about the Parechment used in Satanic Ritual
Jupiter Offline

Greetings,

From what I understood, the requests and blessings should be written on a piece of sheep's skin that is not slaughtered for the purpose of using part or all of it in Ritual, and then burnt in one of the candles. However, at this particular time of the year I may have the chance to obtain this most Magical tool.

But, to write on it and then burn it, I'd lose it forever, and I assume burning it would produce unpleasent smell. What is the perfect size, and do I get to keep it and use it for various Rituals? That would be more practical for me, and cool, too.

#463347 - 11/05/11 06:52 AM Re: A clarification about the Parechment used in Satanic Ritual [Re: Jupiter]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

I've attended several rituals where requests were made verbally and parchment wasn't used at all. In fact, I don't think I've ever attended a ritual where requests were burned. If you're worried about smell, you can always go that route. Or ritualize outside where smell won't be that big a factor.

If you want to conserve the parchment, you can always cut it into smaller pieces depending on how descriptive you get with your request.

Quote:
..., and do I get to keep it and use it for various Rituals?

I suppose you could, but it seems like keeping it would effect the emotional purge you're trying to achieve. (Assuming I've understood your question.)

Edited by LKRice (11/05/11 06:54 AM)
Prevention of Virtue

#463350 - 11/05/11 08:50 AM Re: A clarification about the Parechment used in Satanic Ritual [Re: LKRice]
Jupiter Offline

Thank you, I understand a bit more now.

I've also ritualized using verbal requests, and at times used normal papers. Now, that there is a chance for improving my Tools; I can only imagine the Power in adding this effective Tool to the atmosphere.

I do recognize that those theatrics are used for practical purposes, and I enjoy employing them. However, do you agree that using Three (constant) separate parchments for each Type of Ritual should prove effective?

#463353 - 11/05/11 10:54 AM Re: A clarification about the Parechment used in Satanic Ritual [Re: Jupiter]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Shaitan9
However, do you agree that using Three (constant) separate parchments for each Type of Ritual should prove effective?

As is the case with most ritual element details, a lot of this just comes down to personal preference. If setting aside a certain type of paper for certain types of conjurations adds an esoteric appeal for you, then sure, go for it.

As for burning parchment in general, I never had much of a problem with it. I just make sure I have an ashtray or similar bowl nearby to drop it into, for safety reasons. I even used magician's flash paper (which produces no ash) on a few occasions.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements