Topic Options
#465375 - 12/05/11 05:23 PM Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer
Raven Madd Offline

I have never believed much in any kind of deity, including Lucifer. Most of my life has been complete shit, being beaten, robbed, and betrayed by almost everyone I met. I got tired of it and I turned to Lucifer, asking him to help me destroy those who had wronged me because I didn't have the power to do it all on my own. Almost immediately, chaos ensued in the lives of those who caused me pain, and the one who mistreated me the worst, (beat me, stripped me nude, and robbed me on the side of the street, then stuck his gun in my mouth and told me to "suck his pistol") was turned on by all his friends, hunted down by an entire neighborhood, beaten mercilessly, went entirely mad and is now locked away in a phych ward. I am now a believer and I wish to align my lifestyle with the beliefs of the Church of Satan so I may take control of my life and live it as I see fit. I have read all the material provided by the official website, I just wish to talk to other Satanists to get more information so that I may practice the beliefs and represent the Church properly. Any input would be appreciated.

#465379 - 12/05/11 05:50 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Reading the website is one thing. Have you read The Satanic Bible as well?
Prevention of Virtue

#465385 - 12/05/11 06:20 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: LKRice]
Raven Madd Offline

Yes, I used to have one a friend gave to me a while back. I lost it two years ago, so it probably wouldn't hurt to get another one and study it a bit further. Perhaps I could find an online version?

#465386 - 12/05/11 06:28 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

The are no official electronic versions of the book. Any that you might stumble upon are illegal copies.

The book doesn't cost that much.
Prevention of Virtue

#465388 - 12/05/11 06:57 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: LKRice]
Raven Madd Offline

Well, considering I have no money whatsoever...

#465389 - 12/05/11 07:07 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Raven Madd

So let me get this straight. You believe you have the means to curse an enemy and cause him to be utterly defeated and locked away, namely through the act of calling upon a deity it seems...but you can't figure out a way to save up eight bucks for a paperback book?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#465390 - 12/05/11 07:09 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

It's only $8.
Prevention of Virtue

#465394 - 12/05/11 07:27 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: LKRice]
Raven Madd Offline

No money whatsoever. Literally, I just got taken in by a family from being homeless on the streets, any money I get needs to go towards clothing, food, and a toothbrush. However, I was just told I could borrow one by a Satanist I recently met, so no worries there.

#465396 - 12/05/11 07:34 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Bill_M]
Raven Madd Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M

So let me get this straight. You believe you have the means to curse an enemy and cause him to be utterly defeated and locked away, namely through the act of calling upon a deity it seems...but you can't figure out a way to save up eight bucks for a paperback book?

Can't tell if trolling or just stupid. Ever lived on the streets before?

#465399 - 12/05/11 07:44 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Can't tell if trolling or just stupid.

Likewise.

My point is that I find it rather amusing whenever people feel that they're Satanists and even have internet access, and/or feel that they have mastery over some other kind of power, yet can't find a way to save up money to buy a cheap paperback book. It seems to me that people who lack the foresight, patience, or self-prospering means of doing something as mundane as this, are perhaps not as compatible with Satanic philosophy as they'd think.

Quote:
Ever lived on the streets before?

Nope, I've always done whatever I could to avoid being put into such a position. I don't have any sympathy for people on the streets either, because I've seen people get themselves out of that situation, so I know it doesn't have to be a permanent problem for those who have the means to pull themselves up from the bottom.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#465401 - 12/05/11 07:55 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Bill_M]
Raven Madd Offline

Let me just get a few things straight.
I do not feel as if I have any powers because of what happened, but I can't help but feel that some sort of power was present in the events that took place because it just can't be explained as a coincidence in my mind. Being that I called on the assistance of Lucifer to aid me in my vengeance, that is what I am turning to for answers.
I have since overcome being homeless through the help of an amazing family, but they are short on money and can't spare any funds outside of food and bills, thus I cannot save up any money if I am not making it, which I hope to soon change by getting a job.
Of all the places I thought I would be judged , this was the last.

#465404 - 12/05/11 09:05 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Of all the places I thought I would be judged , this was the last.

Then you did not comprehend what you read at the website, much less what you read in The Satanic Bible.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#465408 - 12/05/11 09:26 PM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Phineas]
Raven Madd Offline

Clearly. Well, thank you all for your input, but perhaps I am looking for answers in the wrong place or misunderstanding the answers I am getting here. I will continue my research and if I am led back here, I hope that I will be received with less hostility next time. Stay well, guys.

#465411 - 12/06/11 12:46 AM Re: Stumbled upon the power of Lucifer [Re: Raven Madd]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Hostility?

If you consider the comments made here to be hostile, your intestinal fortitude must be quite fragile.

Onwards towards bettering your position in life.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Forum Stats
12170 Members
73 Forums
43936 Topics
405789 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements