Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#465775 - 12/10/11 10:48 AM Answering back to Rape
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
This might belong in the Science and Technology forum too but I thought it was an excellent invention for anyone caught in a rape situation. dick trap

#465805 - 12/10/11 05:15 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Outstanding!

#465807 - 12/10/11 05:28 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

It's an idea that sounds appealing at first, but the reality is it could make it worse.

What's to prevent a rapist from sodomizing someone, or, in the event he gets his penis shredded, then beating his victim to death in revenge, or even raping her with another object?

It would actually create more violence and issues than one could imagine. Show me one of those things that injects a tranquilizer so that she can flee (maybe steal his wallet to find him afterwards) and I will call it a genius idea.

#465814 - 12/10/11 07:06 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Totally useless in my opinion.

It won't stop the rape, because it only works once penetration has happened (and by that time, the victim has been already beaten half to death) and then, it only serves to enrage the attacker. So rape most probably will turn into murder.

Also, once voice of this device spreads out, all rapists will start "testing ground" with a stick or some other object before inserting their penis, which will only make all rapes more violent and traumatizing, whether the device is used or not.

Another thing. In a place like Africa, where AIDS is so widespread, a device that makes the attacker bleed inside you is not exactly a good idea.

So my recommendation is to buy a gun, ladies! It's faster, more effective and you don't have to stick it inside your privates to work.

Edited by Old_Pig (12/10/11 07:09 PM)

#465816 - 12/10/11 07:38 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

I just thought the idea was unique. I can't defend how well the product will work since I don't work with rape victims or criminals. We can all speculate how this will or will not work but I think the best answer will come once they get used a few times.

#465817 - 12/10/11 07:44 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Useless. The vast majority of rape is committed by someone the victim knows and trusts.

#465825 - 12/10/11 10:03 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: Zaftig]
LordofDarkness Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Tennessee, U.S.
Quote:
Show me one of those things that injects a tranquilizer so that she can flee (maybe steal his wallet to find him afterwards) and I will call it a genius idea.

Here's a better suggestion than a tranquilizer gun:

grin

Edited by LordofDarkness (12/10/11 10:15 PM)

"Any group or collective, large or small, is only a number of individuals. A group can have no rights other than the rights of its individual members." - Ayn Rand

"Laws are there for a reason. You may not agree with them but you gotta obey them. Nobody wants to be in court." - Sonic the Hedgehog

"Satanism is not a white light religion; it is a religion of the flesh, the mundane, the carnal - all of which are ruled by Satan, the personification of the Left Hand Path." - Magus LaVey

"Test Everything, Believe Nothing." -

#465836 - 12/11/11 06:28 AM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: Zaftig]
Herr_S Offline

Loc: Mordor
Originally Posted By: Zaftig
It's an idea that sounds appealing at first, but the reality is it could make it worse.

What's to prevent a rapist from sodomizing someone, or, in the event he gets his penis shredded, then beating his victim to death in revenge, or even raping her with another object?

It would actually create more violence and issues than one could imagine. Show me one of those things that injects a tranquilizer so that she can flee (maybe steal his wallet to find him afterwards) and I will call it a genius idea.

I had a book on self defence given out by retired police officers here in sweden. They had statistics over rape victims, showing that most rape victims tend to "freeze up" and not do any resistance. In the few cases where the rape victim did try to fight back it ususally shocked the rapist so much that the rapist would abort the rape. Also rape victims who fought back also usually recovered much faster psychologically.

Also, what is preventing a rapist from beating up his or her victim even if he does not fight back? If you're being assaulted in any way you should always fight back, there is no guarantee that the assaulter will not harm you just because you don't fight back.

#465931 - 12/12/11 10:23 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
I heard about this quite a while back.

I still approve! I hope the wound gets infected, too!
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#465932 - 12/12/11 10:27 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Let me give a little insight about us gents. When something is causing us great pain "down there", our first reaction is not to fight, but to make our "little buddy" stop hurting. That area has so many nerve endings, that device will cause pain in the amounts that the lady will have plenty of time to slip away to safety. He's gonna be too busy trying to get the damn thing off his tallywhacker!
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#466105 - 12/14/11 07:27 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: StabAvery]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

I have to agree, Citizen Jonesy. If every move made it hurt more and clamp harder, I would think they would be scrambling around looking for a Dremel tool instead of exacting revenge.

#466117 - 12/14/11 10:33 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

I agree with this statement.

#466119 - 12/14/11 10:45 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: Citizen Jonesy]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

This device was designed for women at risk of rape in South Africa, which usually involves gangs of teenagers in areas with zero police presence.

Once rapist A has been taken out, what do you think his buddies are going to do?

It is a very bad idea, although well intentioned.

#466121 - 12/14/11 10:50 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: Quaark]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Daark
This device was designed for women at risk of rape in South Africa, which usually involves gangs of teenagers in areas with zero police presence.

Once rapist A has been taken out, what do you think his buddies are going to do?

It is a very bad idea, although well intentioned.

I suppose this is true. There will probably be some women injured or killed over using the device.

But if I were the one being raped and had to endure the wrath of serveral men stomping me to death after a rape attempt, I'd die happily knowing I took one of them out of the rape game.

#466122 - 12/14/11 10:54 PM Re: Answering back to Rape [Re: CWH]
Delta Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nar
Originally Posted By: CWH
But if I were the one being raped and had to endure the wrath of serveral men stomping me to death after a rape attempt, I'd die happily knowing I took one of them out of the rape game.

That's the thing, you'd die. Dying = Bad. And those men can recover. This device only even works after the rape begins. It works during rape, not to prevent it. A better anti-rape device was engineered in China, centuries ago. It even has modern equivalents:

It can deal with more than one rape gang member, it can be reused, it avoids close contact, AND for extra comfort you can keep it in a holster rather than a vagina. This last bonus also doubles the market.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements