Topic Options
#466082 - 12/14/11 01:37 PM Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11
MrSlaughter Offline
CoS Reverend

After High Priest of the Church of Satan Peter H. Gilmore was contacted by TMZ to comment on Christian football player Tim Tebow, various media outlets were wanting to jump on the bandwagon and get a Satanist on air.
As a media representative, it's part of the responsibility I've taken on to do these kinds of things.
A the program director for "The Billy Madison Show", out of San Antonio, Texas, contacted us for a spot on their morning show.
All in all, it was as expected, the hosts were shallow and ignorant of Satanism, though I'd sent them some of the basic documents beforehand. They want ratings, not sincere debate, so they constantly projected their own fantasies onto me, even ignoring points I'd just made seconds beforehand.

#466097 - 12/14/11 06:31 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
Typical of the folks who only want ratings for having the big, bad Satanist on their show! Excellent job sir, you do a stellar job! These clowns sounded absurd from the beginning onward, no matter what you tried to do. The desert nomads was priceless!

I must say I like the thank doctors not God part as well...their attack on you and having us take on molesters was preposterous. It was appalling to hear the callers who who just as ridiculous.More over. I found it telling that they understand a metaphor for Christ body but not understanding Satan is a metaphor to us.

HS

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#466114 - 12/14/11 10:26 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

I see why you are named Reverend Slaughter now, because your logic slaughters such stupid folks! I must say I am impressed with your patience.

Edited by Unknown (12/15/11 12:14 AM)

#466129 - 12/15/11 02:34 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: Unknown]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

TMZ

Once you read the comments below you see how blatantly stupid people really are.

#475012 - 06/16/12 08:38 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Numb-Lock Offline

These guys sound like class A morons. Not only do the fail to develop any working argument before running off to the next moronic sputtering, they are extremely loud, obnoxious and interrupted at every moment. Mainstream hacks and their method of "rational argumentation" is merely ranting and raving about stupid pointless bullshit.

I also love the fact that rational self interest (looking out for me and my own) automatically makes you a bad father. That has nothing to do with that Rev. Slaughter's personal life. The hilarious part of this reveals so much about the Good-guy Badge, even in what sounded like a very desperate and irrational manner.

If you don't have un-conditional love then you automatically hate, hate, hate! Dad use to tell me that when I was a wee young lad, when I still though I was a christian. "Son atheists wouldn't even stop to help a person by the side of the road. Because there is no moral kindness, no love in their heart." Chuckled when I threw a wrench in that concept becoming a Paramedic and Firefighter. The summer before that, I confessed to my family that I was an atheist. Of course the TSB was safely tucked under my bed mattress.

These guys definitely put the herd in conformity. Even better part is the moron Catholic who, while crusading for his faith, completely mis-represented the central doctrine of Transubsatiation, an actual sacrament in the Catholic church. Meh, the fate of conventional religion tucked away in the stupidity department with most of the distractors for sheeple.

Edited by Triath (06/17/12 07:51 AM)

#475014 - 06/16/12 08:53 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: Numb-Lock]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Triath
Even better part is the moron Catholic who, while crusading for his faith, completely mis-represented the central doctrine of Transubsatiation, an actual sacrament in the Catholic church.

I have a hunch that he thinks condoms and premarital sex are OK too. Which makes me wonder just what part of Catholicism he actually identifies with, beyond perhaps monotheism.

Here's the comment I posted there, with some extra wording now that I don't have a character limit:

Quote:
How to be a douche of a DJ:

1) Don't do any research on your guest, or even the topic. Not even a 2-minute search on Google. In fact, make it seem like you've never read ANY book, including your own Holy Bible.

2) Ask ignorant questions. See #1

3) Make unfounded accusations and logical fallacies. The more cliche, the better. Have patronizing friends say "Oooh, snap!" to give the illusion of credibility.

4) While your guest is answering, interrupt and change the subject. See #3

5) Only pretend to be religious and defend Christianity on your show when your guest is a Satanist.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#475018 - 06/16/12 10:31 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
This Billy Madison and his little entourage seem just as simple minded and irritating as the old hosts Lou Gordon and Joe Pyne.

Perhaps Madison will suffer the same fate as Gordon and Pyne did within a few months....

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#475019 - 06/16/12 10:50 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Numb-Lock Offline

Quote:
How to be a douche of a DJ:

1) Don't do any research on your guest, or even the topic. Not even a 2-minute search on Google. In fact, make it seem like you've never read ANY book, including your own Holy Bible.

2) Ask ignorant questions. See #1

3) Make unfounded accusations and logical fallacies. The more cliche, the better. Have patronizing friends say "Oooh, snap!" to give the illusion of credibility.

4) While your guest is answering, interrupt and change the subject. See #3

5) Only pretend to be religious and defend Christianity on your show when your guest is a Satanist.

Indeed, or should I say "Ohhh Snap! He dun called you out...blah blah blah cool hip hop lingo."

He did seem to have a mocking tone when his inept grandma told him that he would be thrown in hell for even having Rev. Slaughter on the show.

"Pfft, hold my beer grandma watch this!"

Edited by Triath (06/17/12 07:03 PM)

#475026 - 06/17/12 02:53 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Janina Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Center of my own Universe
Originally Posted By: MrSlaughter

All in all, it was as expected, the hosts were shallow and ignorant of Satanism, though I'd sent them some of the basic documents beforehand. They want ratings, not sincere debate, so they constantly projected their own fantasies onto me, even ignoring points I'd just made seconds beforehand.

Hail Reverend Slaughter,

I think you did a great job with these morons trying patiently to explain what our Church and Philosophy stands for.

I have already listened this earlier and realized how, not just the interviewers but also some of the listeners, tried to twist your words and make it sound something else than you said. When these guys could not make up any proper arguments against your words they just made a very stupid voices like "woaaa", "waaa" and little too loud laughing. My main concern in this interview was doesn┤t these guys understand how stupid they sound like?

One of the most interesting things was that you had send them some of the basic documents beforehand but other one of these morons actually say in this interview that "he did not know that Satanists are Atheists", which he defenitely would knew if he would have done his "homeworks" properly before going to job!

#475802 - 07/03/12 12:08 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
InÚs Offline

Loc: Germany/Spain
When the Church of Satan gets requests for interviews by the media, don't they filter out the crappy ones? I think that the Rev did a good job here, but all in all it was a terrible interview (I even cringe calling it that) and was way, wayyyyyy below him to attend. I have yet to see or hear a REAL CoS interview. Well there is that one documentary, and even that felt too much "Polanski" if you ask me.

Now,... Rev Slaughter vs Oprah... THAT would be interesting, and hilarious.

#476141 - 07/08/12 12:44 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: InÚs]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Originally Posted By: InÚs
When the Church of Satan gets requests for interviews by the media, don't they filter out the crappy ones?

Well it's not like all CoS Agents and hierarchy members blindly accept any interview that comes their way. Plenty of offers do get refused. As for the ones that individual interviewees accept, in my own personal experience you can't always tell who the "crappy" interviewers are going to be. Not to mention that the idiocy of some of these interviewers can work in our favor, particularly if it's made obvious to the viewers.

Quote:
I have yet to see or hear a REAL CoS interview.

Look harder. (Hint: not all of the good ones are floating around for free on the internet.)

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#476142 - 07/08/12 12:44 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: Dax9]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Originally Posted By: Dax9
This Billy Madison and his little entourage seem just as simple minded and irritating as the old hosts Lou Gordon and Joe Pyne.

...only without the decent clothes, AND an even smaller vocabulary!

#476280 - 07/09/12 08:51 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: Bill_M]
InÚs Offline

Loc: Germany/Spain
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
Not to mention that the idiocy of some of these interviewers can work in our favor, particularly if it's made obvious to the viewers.

Well, to me and you and everybody else here, yes. But to the herd listening or watching, not likely. I can just imagine people who listened to this one thinking how great it was for those douchebag DJs to make fun of "that crazy satanperson". smirk

Quote:
Look harder. (Hint: not all of the good ones are floating around for free on the internet.)

I will.

#476383 - 07/10/12 09:24 AM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: InÚs]
MrSlaughter Offline
CoS Reverend

Originally Posted By: InÚs
I can just imagine people who listened to this one thinking how great it was for those douchebag DJs to make fun of "that crazy satanperson".

Read the comments from the YouTube video, you may get a different perspective on how others are responding...

This is the most recent one:
"I am always impressed by how you deal with these kind of people; doubt i would keep my cool like you do. You truly are a fine represendant for the Church of Satan."

or

"Hm. What an outstanding defense mechanism this insignificant radio host has. I can only imagine he was trembling in fear with freezing cold hands as Kevin made too much sense for his under-developed brain to comprehend. You know what gave him the courage to stand up to Kevin at all? His brain-dead friends lol I have nothing but contempt for Christians and Catholics, and if the physical destruction of humans weren't illegal, they were the first to go -.-; Kevin, you were amazing, by the way :)"

nice:

"This conversation really is the epitome of what it means to be a sane, intelligent person in a society full of ignorant twats. Great job keeping your cool, Kevin."

funny:

"I love that this video is apparently eclipsing all content pertaining to the 'billy madison show' --winning!"

very flattering:

"Christians and Catholics are so bloody stupid. I REALLY find the entire principle of belief in a god or any Deity a total insult to Human intelligence. These muppets are the idiots who are influencing a minority of children in our schools, controlling our governments and directing the lives of rational people. This is totally ridiculous. I am PROUD to call myself a Satanist when I am surrounded by people like these. Once again Rev. Slaughter is the only sane voice to be heard. Hail Satan"

----

My comments posted on YouTube:

Two additional points:
1. If the CoS doesn't do it, however reluctantly in some cases, you can see the dross on YouTube desperate to "represent Satanism" that would jump on the chance, and it would be a disaster.
2. The real audience is not the overwhelming majority of drooling imbeciles that listen to the show, but a select few that will hear and understand. This is the same reason that The Satanic Bible is printed in the millions, instead of handed out secretively.

#477633 - 07/28/12 07:30 PM Re: Rev. Slaughter on the "Billy Madison Show" 99.5 KISS 12-14-11 [Re: MrSlaughter]
Bet'phage Offline

Loc: Ohio
I have listened to this interview (if it can be called that) before, but I've just listened to it again. My daughter was in the room when I did and she commented, "Those guys just don't get what he's saying at all!" She's 18 and doesn't have any vested interest in Satanism, but she can still understand what constitutes a bad interview.

I congratulate you, Rev. Slaughter, on your ability to "shoot from the hip" and put up with those who's only intention is to cut you off.

http://www.vampiretemple.com/whatis.html

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12221 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406144 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements