Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#466252 - 12/16/11 08:00 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: JustinR]
Mr. Dodge Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Originally Posted By: JustinR
Looks like I finally have a reason to watch BET. Congrats! Please let us know the date and time this will air! smile

hahaha that's funny but so true. I shared this video a lot and I'm glad that the host was very open and didn't treat Warlock Corvis Nocturnum with disrespect like the radio broadcast with Kevin I. Slaughter in San Antonio. Listening to that interview made me glad to be a Satanist and not an ignorant sapien. HS!

#466253 - 12/16/11 08:04 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: Bill_M]
Mr. Dodge Offline

Originally Posted By: Bill_M
And hopefully, they will air more than 5 seconds of you! Not to bust your bubble, but this is the way it sometimes goes when Satanists do interviews and make too much sense. Still, this is great news. As Colonel Nathan R. Jessep would say to such networks

I had a half hour interview with my local Community College for their Halloween edition for their newspaper and they cut it down to barely 3 mins. I know first hand how it is to be cut short. I'm glad they did you justice Warlock Nocturnum.

Edited by Mr. Dodge (12/16/11 08:07 PM)

#466271 - 12/17/11 01:27 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
StabAvery Offline

CoS Member

Loc: michigan
Excellent job, Warlock Nocturnum! You presented yourself in such a pleasant manner I can't help but wonder what she thought to herself after the interview.

#466461 - 12/19/11 12:11 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: MagdaGraham]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Originally Posted By: MagdaGraham

And the interviewer was better than most.

Indeed! At first, when I heard Corvis was going to be on BET, on a show normally reserved for interviewing reverends and pastors, I thought the interview was going to consist of some black church lady rolling on the floor screaming in tongues, trying to drive out the Debil.

As it turned out, she was an excellent interviewer! She went did her homework, her questions were courteous and thoughtful, and she actually appeared to listen to the answers. Colour me impressed!

She deserves a bouquet of roses, or a nice bottle of champagne--especially after all the obnoxious bullshit she got from her "fans" and "friends" on Facebook for doing the interview!

And, in addition to being knowledgeable and well-spoken, of course, Corvis was so personable, so approachable, and so down-to-earth, I'd be surprised if it hasn't given those viewers a little extra food for thought!

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#466495 - 12/19/11 06:02 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: TrojZyr]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
Thank you. I did speak to Lexi prior and after the show, which was months in the entire span as tv tends to work and she did indeed look things up, request websites for information and the footage I directed her to on prior History Channel episodes. I told her I was very impressed!

Thank you for your praise, I am happy so many people enjoyed my delivery, I was just being myself and did a bit of double checking on the way to Detroit to make sure I had my dates correct. Yes, not only on her FaceBook, but read some of the comments to myself (as well as my reigned in rebuttals) to the people who claim to be so Godly on her YouTube upload! At least the fans and the Lttd folks have been kind on my uploaded file.

I would be happy to go on other shows for topics of Satanism or any other subjects I have written on and may be involved in a few new ones next year for fall - we shall see.

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#466497 - 12/19/11 06:04 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
PriestNocturnum Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Indiana, USA
Mr. Dodge - Good for you sir! And yes, it was cut down from an hour to a half hour but at least they kept the key components and didn't try to lean it to an Abrahamic slant!

Edited by WarlockNocturnum (12/19/11 06:05 PM)

"It has been said, 'the truth will make men free.' The truth alone has never made anyone free. It is only doubt which will bring mental emancipation." ~ Magus Anton Sandor LaVey

#467008 - 12/27/11 10:53 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Mr. Dodge Offline

Originally Posted By: WarlockNocturnum
Mr. Dodge - Good for you sir! And yes, it was cut down from an hour to a half hour but at least they kept the key components and didn't try to lean it to an Abrahamic slant!

I'm glad they gave you the respect you deserved. For me, I will have my chance to speak whether they like it or not! HS!

#467011 - 12/27/11 11:03 AM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: PriestNocturnum]
Bet'phage Offline

Loc: Ohio
Edited: Sorry, forgot about members only being able to post here.

Edited by Bet'phage (12/27/11 11:04 AM)

http://www.vampiretemple.com/whatis.html

#467279 - 01/01/12 12:28 PM Re: Satanism on the BET Channel this fall [Re: Bet'phage]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

No it's fine, you can post replies. You just can't start topics is all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  LKRice 

Forum Stats
12196 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
405999 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements