Topic Options
#467807 - 01/11/12 03:34 PM Official CoS News & Networking Site Links
A.S.P. Offline

CoS Priest

Loc: Hellfire Corner, England
(Posted with permission from Magister Frost)

The Church of Satan has established an official presence on the following blog & networking sites:

• CoS News Tumblr - news.churchofsatan.com
• CoS Twitter - @churchofsatan
• CoS Facebook - Church-of-Satan-official
• CoS Google+ - Church of Satan G+
• CoS YouTube - churchofsatanvideos
• CoS Vimeo - churchofsatan

Please note:

"There are pages previously published on that service [Facebook] purporting to represent us. None are sanctioned nor are they in any way connected to our organization. They do not represent the Church of Satan and the philosophy conceived by Anton Szandor LaVey. Now there is one page run by officials of our organization which will properly present the philosophy we hold dear. Don’t be fooled by many frauds and imitators, regardless of the nature of their intentions.

Satanism operates in the real world, and our organization exists to disseminate the philosophy created by our founder. Our presence on Facebook will be to facilitate the broadcasting of news items from our Tumblr page to those interested Facebook users who are dispersed throughout the world. There were requests from many people who use this tool that we consider participation so that they can have a connection to the true source of Satanism. We listened, and have created a place on Facebook for Satanism, unadulterated by devil worship and other theistic and mystical claptrap.

Whenever we open the adamantine gates even the slightest amount, the crazies often crawl over themselves to seek attention by trying to detract from our organization. To deal with this, our page is moderated by our representatives to minimize misdirecting or disparaging comments. The goal is to use this resource to send a clear message about our organization and the philosophy it represents."

(Source - news.churchofsatan.com)

ASP Apparel - Iconoclastic Clothing & Regalia
Featuring official Church of Satan licensed designs and Satanic symbols.
SatanNet | Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#467810 - 01/11/12 04:52 PM Re: Official CoS News & Networking Site Links [Re: A.S.P.]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Outstanding!

I love the vintage photos on their facebook page!

#467908 - 01/13/12 10:37 PM Re: Official CoS News & Networking Site Links [Re: A.S.P.]
Dax9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: near Baton Rouge, LA
Thanks for pointing this out for everyone to see, Warlock A.S.P.

"Anyone without a sense of humor is too pretentious to be a good magician."
-- Anton Szandor LaVey

Life Everlasting

World Without End

#468206 - 01/19/12 03:01 AM Re: Official CoS News & Networking Site Links [Re: A.S.P.]
One Man Army Offline

Loc: Beyond Understanding...
I think it is important that the Church of Satan is officially present on the web and I'm glad this step is made. This will exclude any misunderstandings about who actually does represent the ideology of Satanism online, and who doesn't. I stumbled a few times on some doubtful websites dealing with 'Satanism', while - as I understood after reading the heresy they claimed to be Satanism - they simply are worshipers. I found it quite disturbing that someone has the interest in using this philosophy, which frees people in a certain way, to do right the opposite.

Anyway, Satanism stays strong and for the strong, while unreachable for fools.

The rules may be theirs, but the game is always mine.

"A wise man with one eye sees more, than a fool with both." - Odin, the One-Eyed God.

#474823 - 05/18/12 06:01 PM Re: Official CoS News & Networking Site Links [Re: A.S.P.]
RMerciless Offline

CoS Priest

Loc: Washington, DC
The High Priest has issued a particularly and important statement on the Church of Satan official news site. The title is "The God Behind the Curtain."

This essay should be read by everyone who values individual liberty and is deeply concerned about the filthy contamination of our government by religious idiots.

In fact, it should not only be read but it should be actively shared with others.

It is available directly via this link: The God Behind the Curtain
Lucifer Muse- My Dark / Ritual Music Project

Forum Stats
12009 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405197 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements