Topic Options
#468678 - 01/28/12 08:38 AM Introduction
JohnDethridge Offline

Loc: Florida & Illinois
I am a former Southern Baptist originally from Florida and currently calling Illinois home for the winter.
I played guitar and sometimes bass in service and different functions I quit Jan.1st of this year.I never received the "love" of thier god and I highly doubt thier version of this occurence.
I first found The Satanic Bible in December of 2011 and have since read it 4 times.I have found I share many of the views. I myself as an Oyster Shucker and Bartender as well as church musician found amusement and truth in the opening pages concerning his organ playing at tent revivals.I myself saw quite a few familar faces from the night before.It has answered my questions,many of which I never thought to ask.
It also has shown me a new path,one that I should have seen all along.
I have found this site through the links on Anton LeVay's Church of Satan website and am interested in furthering my knowledge and myself in this path.

#468688 - 01/28/12 01:59 PM Re: Introduction [Re: JohnDethridge]
UKsatanist Offline

Loc: united kingdom
Hello, and welcome.

Great book, i too found answers to questions i had not thought of asking, and answers to questions i had asked but never got a full answer to.

Enjoy your time here, and enjoy the path ahead.

HS!

#468923 - 01/31/12 02:58 AM Re: Introduction [Re: JohnDethridge]
JohnDethridge Offline

Loc: Florida & Illinois
I can definitly tell i need to learn a lot more as this is only my sixth post and third time mispelling the authors name.
In a previous post i refered to The First Church of Satan...I can only learn more and not repeat my mistakes.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements