Topic Options
#468790 - 01/29/12 02:13 PM CoS Membership Question
UKsatanist Offline

Loc: united kingdom
Hi,

Couple of quick questions regarding CoS membership.

Firstly, i live in the UK and therefore dont have a government issued ID card, what would be my alternative.

Secondly, how much would membership cost in UK currency as the exchange rate varies.

Thirdly, what are the benefits of joining the CoS.

Thanks,

HS!

#468793 - 01/29/12 02:27 PM Re: CoS Membership Question [Re: UKsatanist]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Originally Posted By: UKsatanist
Hi,

Couple of quick questions regarding CoS membership.

Firstly, i live in the UK and therefore dont have a government issued ID card, what would be my alternative.

Secondly, how much would membership cost in UK currency as the exchange rate varies.

Thirdly, what are the benefits of joining the CoS.

Thanks,

HS!

1. A photocopy of any legal ID should do. (Driving licence?)

2. You need to send $200. Paypal or such will convert it for you. That's currently about 120.00. Though it was only $100 when I joined - which was 60.00 at the time. Personally, I just got the dollars at the post office and sent cash through the post. Not really advisable, but that's how I roll.

3. The benefits depend on yourself. Useful connections can be made. Those who gain the most are always the individuals who have something to offer in return.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#468839 - 01/30/12 02:32 AM Re: CoS Membership Question [Re: UKsatanist]
UKsatanist Offline

Loc: united kingdom
Thanks for the answers Drake_Bamboozle, especially the thitd, it highlights that there are many gains to ber made, but not handed of a plate and not instructed!

HS!

Forum Stats
12257 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406363 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements